SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by likeashipblown Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Thanks so much for posting all of the articles, gifs, and other goodies, guys. Appreciate it.

Eeeee! I'm so happy for them.

But okay, have they really only been seeing each other every two weeks? It sort of seems like (based on all of the awesome sleuthing that you all have done) that they've seen each other a good bit more than that.

So they just saw each other this past weekend. We presume they saw each other when she was in Miami, right? Complete with him all of a sudden showing up at All-Star stuff and having an extra ticket-- conveniently when she left town. And then they saw each other the long weekend before that for 4th of July, that SHV from the holiday is completely confirmed.

And before that? I don't know, but if we just look at the past month, that's basically weekly, isn't it?

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:19 pm

@likeashipblown ITA. Rachel tows the contractual party line and mentions the SHV's only. IMO. Brains and Beauty X 2 with Rachel and Bryan. I am looking forward to them being able to be Loud and Proud about each other IRL without the cloak of secrecy.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Thanks @everglow for the GIFs. Rachel and Bryan are a delight to watch. I have watched the ILY scene countless times and Rachel's reaction is priceless.

I do think in that moment she felt like a princess in a fairy tale! Talking about Fairy tales---the Bachelorette is produced by Disney--right? And Disney is famous for producing Fairy Tales. No wonder the Bachelorettes always invoke the Fairy Tale analogy when talking about the F1. JMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:17 pm

I actually watched the video attached to the article and the commenters said that Rachel's obsessed with Bryan, and they're obsessed with each other, when talking about the hometown dates. The two women felt sure Rachel would pick Bryan, though the guy was unsure if she just wanted to take him to fantasy suite due to the sex appeal Bryan has to his wife and other women she knows laugh out loud. Thought it was interesting.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Back from vacation today! Fun for the kids, tiring for the parents! Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 3806527698

I am 100% convinced that Bryan is engaged to Rachel. Too many #gates, she wants people to give her fiance a chance...ahem, that so-called smooth talking Columbian guy, and Rachel's reaction when Bryan told her that he was in love with her? Oh yeah, it's Bryan for sure. Jmo though. :gotcha: thumbsup
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:37 pm

@Mommyof2, IMO You don't have to say IMO anymore about Bryan being F1. laugh out loud I am not sure if you have seen this yet but here is a 'Welcome Home' gift for you:  giggling  giggling

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1205596

Hope you had a great time during your vacation. yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:42 pm

OMG.....finally we can officially say Bryan is f1. Thanks to all you relentless sleuthers. 

Congrats to the happy couple Big Rach and her papi

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:18 pm

HOT couple! Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 2498057887 whipped
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Rachel-head-butts-bryan

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Make-out-in-front-of-sliders-rachel-bryan
https://whoissamjarvis.com/2017/07/18/the-bachelorette-recap-what-does-he-want-me-to-call-him/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:44 pm

HOMETOWN DATE WITH BRYAN
Up next came Bryan’s hometown date in Miami, which we’ve expertly summed up in five photographs:
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 146566_1746
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 146566_2018
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 146566_0281
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 146566_0606
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 146566_0430
In case it wasn’t obvious, Rachel is absolutely smitten with Bryan — she even called him “baby,” something she hasn’t done with any of the other guys thus far.
Bryan: “Rachel, I’m in love with you. I don’t want to hold these feelings back anymore and I didn’t want you to leave my hometown without me expressing how much you mean to me and how much I care about you.”
Rachel: *wipes drool*
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-hometown-dates-elimination/
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 2498057887
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:59 pm

coolangel wrote:@Mommyof2, IMO You don't have to say IMO anymore about Bryan being F1. laugh out loud I am not sure if you have seen this yet but here is a 'Welcome Home' gift for you:  giggling  giggling

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1205596

Hope you had a great time during your vacation. yes

giggling I was just kidding. What an awesome find about the SHV! Great job to the poster who found it and there has been some terrific sleuthing done here this season! clapping! Now, to watch it all play out til the FRC! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:02 pm

These two it's as if they don't even recognize the cameras. They are soo into each other

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:00 pm

He's looking good Smiley

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 20067431_101329747212926_6421659290787905536_n

https://instagram.com/p/BWvkD0iHm89/ Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911