SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:02 pm

The anti fan comments are crazy. Restraining orders are needed for some of those kooks. Suspect

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by fabgirl Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The anti fan comments are crazy. Restraining orders are needed for some of those kooks. Suspect
HE FINALLY REACHED 100.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:37 pm

I'm not that social media savvy, but Rachel posted an instagram story of her Sunday, if someone is able to post it. I think she and Bryan are on a SHV.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:44 pm

#shesaidherfavoritecolorwasyellow Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 1f600 Is Bryan recalling back to a conversation they might have had in that store? Where Rachel might have said her favorite color is yellow after seeing the Colombian flags? If yes, that's ca-UTE!

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 19985646_1575361225818207_7364575178296131584_n
Source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Bryan looks so cute dancing. lolpanda

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:20 pm

@nd4reality he sure knows how to work those hips! No wonder Rachel picks him :uptonogood
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:22 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3967381
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:40 pm

I replayed that bit where they accidentally head butt least three times so far--oop never mind going for my fourth.laugh out loud And Bryan's immediate reaction to cradle Rachel's head with his big sturdy hand (big palms, long slender fingers, and a strong grip are a thing for me hnnngg  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 1f636) and hold her even closer to his body with his other arm is adorable as all heck. It's so apparent to me watching them dance, laugh, and enjoy themselves here that mentally and physically they just /click/. It's unparalleled IMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 Img_0647
Bookworm85 wrote:I'm not that social media savvy, but Rachel posted an instagram story of her Sunday, if someone is able to post it. I think she and Bryan are on a SHV.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:03 pm

everglow wrote:I replayed that bit where they accidentally head butt least three times so far--oop never mind going for my fourth.laugh out loud And Bryan's immediate reaction to cradle Rachel's head with his big sturdy hand (big palms, long slender fingers, and a strong grip are a thing for me hnnngg  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 13 1f636) and hold her even closer to his body with his other arm is adorable as all heck. It's so apparent to me watching them dance, laugh, and enjoy themselves here that mentally and physically they just /click/. It's unparalleled IMO.
YAS! That was my favorite part! He's so adorable with her. Where can I find myself a Bryan. giggling

Their "dancing" made laugh.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:04 pm

sfrank wrote:@nd4reality he sure knows how to work those hips! No wonder Rachel picks him :uptonogood

Yah lucky girl.

I just love South American dancing and folk from there seem to do it just naturally. Wow.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:02 pm

I can't wait for tomorrow. It looks like they had fun. I love seeing them together. Their relationship does have a mature feeling to it .imo & I like that.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911