SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:14 pm

I am looking forward to Bryan and Rachel having fun today. I want them to enjoy their time together, radiate the joyful love they share and celebrate the freedom that tonight brings them IRL!!!
All the Best to these two Lovers/BestFriends...Bryan and Rachel..Mucho Amor. heartglasses :sweetheart:

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by everglow Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:53 pm

I think all the molecules in my body are in the excited state for especially tomorrow when the season is over and when Bryan and Rachel have all the freedom to tell the world they're engaged and in love and to start building a life together from there on out. Here's to their love and life together starting at forever and ending at nevaaaa. beatingheart

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:58 pm

Yay! Finally!
However I don't think the finale is going to be easy to watch until the proposal. I need you east coasters to give me play by play description of what's going on.
That said, I can't wait to see the happy couple, I can't wait to hear what Bryan has to say about Rachel. I want to know what her code name is !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:42 pm

As a first time watcher of the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise, I am quite excited for tonight, though some on this board have me nervous about the finale and ATFR. I don't know what to expect. I just want to see it all play out before I make any judgments about it, and to see the beautiful Brachel proposal and how happy they will undoubtably be on ATFR. I will definitely be watching in RT.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Captur77
source
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:03 pm

@sdmom I'll try and post. Others willing be. I'm sure Smiley

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:29 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:04 pm

SelmaHB wrote:Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Captur77
source

Folks, I do NOT like the look on Bryan's beautiful face. Please tell me that picture was not taken today or, yesterday. I wasn't this nervous going into labor the first time. dizzy :crazed :headbanging

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:15 pm

Holy arms cheeky drooling Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 1f60d Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 1f60d

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 20635518_289425578198317_2436804293009866752_n
https://instagram.com/p/BXgPrt_Dtay/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
SelmaHB wrote:Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Captur77
source

Folks, I do NOT like the look on Bryan's beautiful face. Please tell me that picture was not taken today or, yesterday. I wasn't this nervous going into labor the first time. dizzy :crazed :headbanging

It's ok, he doesn't look sad.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:17 pm

everglow wrote:I think all the molecules in my body are in the excited state for especially tomorrow when the season is over and when Bryan and Rachel have all the freedom to tell the world they're engaged and in love and to start building a life together from there on out. Here's to their love and life together starting at forever and ending at nevaaaa. beatingheart

I just love the way you write! All of my molecules are in the excited state too! My favorite Bachelorette and the first time in a decade that I love the final couple! Ahhhh!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:10 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Folks, I do NOT like the look on Bryan's beautiful face. Please tell me that picture was not taken today or, yesterday. I wasn't this nervous going into labor the first time. dizzy :crazed :headbanging
He always looks happy with Rachel, but here he is without her... Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911