SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Aria wrote:I just love the way you write! All of my molecules are in the excited state too! My favorite Bachelorette and the first time in a decade that I love the final couple! Ahhhh!

I totally know that feeling! I finally experienced it last season! laughlaughlaugh

So excited for Bryan and Rachel tonight! wine danceround cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:19 pm

Congrats all and enjoy!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 8367-910 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 I_got_13 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:47 pm

The fan threads will remain open. Please remember fan forum rules apply. If we find we need to delete too many posts, we will lock it. The only contestants that are mentioned in a fan forum are Rachel and the name in the topic title. The only deviation to this will be any posts that are feelings of sorrow, heartbreak, anguish and the like for Rachel and the person in the topic title which will be acceptable.

Enjoy the show!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Good Luck everyone. I have to sign off until Tuesday some time when I get to see the finale in uk. So hv to avoid forums & instagram. Bryan in his proposal suit is gonna slay me. Tissues ready.
But I shall return to celebrate hopefully. See you all soon.
:wedding :sweetheart: :fingersarecrossed

Buena suerte en el amor ♥️ ⌚️ ⌚️ ♥️

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:19 pm

I just found out that Bryan's 1st before getting out of the limo to meet Rachel were: sexy as hell--- and through out evening (before getting the FIR) he also said--she is the triple threat-Brains, Beauty & Personality, and --her voice is so sexy-- He had it bad for her---land he backed these words with actions!! Gotta love a man like that . I just had to say it Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 2498057887

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:36 pm

@LynnTa Where did you see that at? I don't remember Bryan saying all that. Glad the fan thread will be open tonight! Hope to hang out here with some of you. I'm still hoping for some Spanish in that proposal. That picture of Bryan and his friends appear to be just a random picture of the three of them. I never thought it was from today IMO. Bryan looks so good in the picture of him looking outside.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:59 pm

So here you go @Bookworm85, From episode 1
Sexy as hell : 22:07
Brains,Beauty,Personality:25:44
Sexy voice :43:17

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:07 pm

@LynnTa Thanks! I have to watch the premiere again. I haven't watched it since the actual premiere, just clips.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM - Bryan Abasolo - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:39 pm

So happy for the happy couple!
So happy for the fan thread and #teamBrachel.
We started small but finished strong!
Most of all, #teambbf goteam

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:42 pm

A huge thumbsup to @Hotmomma and others that I don't know about that was never convinced of the first spoiler!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:46 pm

sdmom wrote:So happy for the happy couple!
So happy for the fan thread and #teamBrachel.
We started small but finished strong!
Most of all, #teambbf goteam

cheerleader  clapping! High clap

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:01 pm

@coolangel @Hotmomma and myself weren't convinced of the first spoiler and first posted about possible SHV for Bryan when the first spoiler was out. Cheers to all others who were also working BTS in PMs sleuthing and this amazing forum. It's been an awesome ride to see the love story with Bryan and Rachel while sleuthing for F1. Cannot wait to see Bryan's proposal tonight and the happy couple on ATFR  heartbeat cloud nine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #2

+69
jalkire
Seab21
Nillay
Shadow
Linds911