SELECT CONTENT

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Jarrod's posts from first episode (need to bring over any other SM posts regarding him)

AllAboutLove wrote:
@jarrodwoodgate Is this the beginning of a crush? #BacheloretteAU

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 21819686_2086053488291363_1911990801613717504_n
mrsnicoledundas Good work bro x

jolfie Legend!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZQjkgLHGR4/?taken-by=jarrodwoodgate
Jarrod went public with his IG today and this was his post.... and the comment by his sister Nicole who also posted from the family IG account (see F1 Clues No Discussion thread)

Pre-season sleuthing
- Jarrod not only has a IG pic pre-season, he has the MOST media pre-season as well as support from family liking posts in relation to him
- lots more sleuthing posted upthread and in the F1 Clues No Discussion thread

First episode
- second out limo and longest M&G shown
- intro video shown
- had ITMs and reaction shots shown for him and by Sophie during M&G
- CP chat shown as well

@jarrodwoodgate The smile says it all Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f339 #BacheloretteAU

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 21827900_1247977675312209_6141722569499213824_n
https://www.instagram.com/jarrodwoodgate/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Posts by the official show (the already posted a vid/pic of him pre-season as did NWmag - also official for the show)

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:ANOTHER Jarrod video on Twitter!  And still NOTHING of Luke!  

Source
Wow!! very very interesting words by Sophie about Jarrod :yes:

Sophie says this about Jarrod: "I've never met anyone like Jarrod before. He's not someone I'd usually go for but I think that's been my problem. He's polite, he's honest, he's genuine. He's a real gentleman. I'm so impressed

So basically whatever happens, "genuine" = Jarrod as predicted pre-season. But will Soph choose the genuine guy she never went for before or will she choose what she has been with before? Perhaps this season's storyboard... dun dun dun..

Also the show tweeted about Sophie  
@BacheloretteAU
Will Sophie's prince be charming? #BacheloretteAU

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 DKJlG61U8AALi1T?format=jpg&name=small
https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteAU/status/910438722751029248

Jarrod did media today in Melbourne (could be he gets some media rounds like Sasha/F1 did or... if not F1 - so like Cam and others last season who did media early) and the word "charm" used which was used for Sophie finding her prince...so could be something or nothing... will see. 

Click link to watch video clip https://www.instagram.com/p/BZQi1iHl_Fy/?taken-by=fifidavefevbyron

@fifidavefevbyron‪ Love is in the air (Watch out @SophieMonk) #BacheloretteAU

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 21826984_1664353300294301_6222083860033699840_n
https://www.instagram.com/fifidavefevbyron/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Jarrod's family and friends had a viewing party for him at Half Moon in Brighton. There are quite a few pics and IGstory vids of Jarrod with his family and friends... If nothing else and no matter what happens, it's nice to see Jarrod has such loving support with his family and close friends yes 

Daily Mail... give credit please if you post this stuff. TYIA (already lifted stuff from here with no credit)

In this collage pic from viewing party Jarrod is hugging his dad and pics with his family/relatives (either his step-mum or mum Julia with the red hair) and his friends (the lady who took the pic is his mum/step-mum's friend and has a kids almost as old as Jarrod!) They all seem very excited for him.  
Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 21820033_293426814396470_7888981433778176000_n
kathypandel Great night watching our gorgeous friend @jarrodwoodgate debut on the Bachelorette, hope you find the love of your life we won't be missing an episode !  https://www.instagram.com/kathypandel/

His family super excited for him too (I believe his sister runs the account)
tomscapvineyard We are so excited to watch our very own @jarrodwoodgate on the Bachelorette tonight! Tune in to @bacheloretteau on channel 10 at 7:30 for all the fun!! #BacheloretteAU  https://www.instagram.com/tomscapvineyard/

Seems like one of his best mates cheering for him and the cute kids. Nice family guy Jarrod seems to be
nickdmorris Survived the first rose ceremony!!  Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f602Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f602
Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 21820161_1954397581483203_3561918109168173056_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZQkj9yl4Ze/?taken-by=nickdmorris

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:11 pm

Here's to hoping he is F1, he seems so happy and loves talking about Sophie. I am sold on Jarrod.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:29 pm

@robinvi I am too! He seems really lovely and genuine and sincerely interested in Sophie. If not F1 I hope some great opportunities come his way and a chance for him to find love
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@robinvi I am too! He seems really lovely and genuine and sincerely interested in Sophie. If not F1 I hope some great opportunities come his way and a chance for him to find love

Having now watched the episode, I don't see Jarrod as F1.  He has all the edit clues on paper but I just didn't see it between them. I agree though that he comes across well and this will bring good things his way.  Would love to see him on Farmer Wants a Wife!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:33 am

My grape expectations have been crushed after two episodes in and I am out of forks with Jarrod and his stage 5 clinger stuff (not attractive imo) as no way is Jarrod going to the end now imo and maybe not even in F4 unless he is then I could see him being dumped at his HTD and vineyard. At least there will be wine there laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:41 am

I agree @AllAboutLove, the forks are back in the cutlery drawer.  Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

I have a nasty feeling that jealousy could be Jarrod's downfall and the producers may keep him around to F4 to capitalise on him becoming increasingly more anxious about Sophie with other guys.  Some people are just not cut out for this format unfortunately!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Sadly my forks are back in the drawer for now as well, but I'm reserving the right to take them out again when either
a) Jarrod stops being OTT, stage 5 clinger OR
b) it becomes clear that TPTB are pulling an Alex
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:08 pm

I'm popping them back in the drawer for the moment too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:46 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:21 am

Sophie doesn't have to go far for a lovely wedding if she picks Jarrod.

The vineyard retreat will be a beautiful location for a wedding.

http://www.tomscap.com.au

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jarrod Woodgate - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Sprite
AEF
SugarAndSpice
Enough
Sundy