SELECT CONTENT

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Copied from Betting thread:

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:
Snipped

It would totally make sense to increase the max bet on Luke if he does walk. Currently Luke is still at a maxbet of $10 with all the other contestants having a max bet of $20. If sportsbet truely don't know the outcome yet, then they are in safeguard mode for sure. I will see what happens opening night of the show though (all contestants were at $50 for the start of Matty's season).

Re: Luke, if bets are not refunded if he walks then you're right, there would be no reason for them to restrict bets.  BOO!  I hope either something goes down and he does walk, or he somehow wins me over during the course of the show because at the moment I am not picking up what he is throwing down.  I'm getting wafts of Toni May style self-promotion with Luke and I don't like it one bit!

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I always remember how I had slated Kiki in as someone that I was sure I was going to dislike and then when the season started it all changed. Luke's odd are hard to deny at this point

Yes, you're absolutely right.  Realistically, unless he leaves of his own accord, Luke is definitely in pole position.  I would just be a tad disappointed because I thought/hoped Sophie would end up with someone more "normal" and rough around the edges.  

IMO Luke just seems so righteous and polished and politically correct with his six pack abs, his clean living and his inspirational self-quotes.  He's like an episode of Oprah in human form.  She's meant to be choosing a boyfriend, not a therapist.  JMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:16 am

Bobette wrote:

Snipped

I realise we haven't met him yet but I'm going to say it:  He seems up himself to me.  IMO his IG is so measured and polished, to me it comes across as wanky and the OPPOSITE of real.

Just leaving this here:

Source

To compare and contrast with this:

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 VNycVCp

Source

*cough so wanky cough cough*

Either I am very, very mistaken about what "down to earth" means, or Luke has broken Sophie's number one deal breaker already.

And yet he is the apparent front runner for F1.  Something is NOT adding up here, IMO!  scratch
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:30 am

Lol. You make me laugh @Bobette. If AAL is correct we will only have to worry about him for a few weeks
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:32 am

Here's hoping, @Sundy.

In the meantime I need this GIF to be here:

Bobette wrote:I just can't get past Luke's... everything.  

He's so not what I thought Sophie was looking for and if he was F1 I don't know how long they would last - I feel like he would put too much pressure on her to stop smoking/eat better/exercise more/recite "affirmations" etc etc.  

Sophie said she wants someone "who will just love ME".  From what we know of Luke already from SM, I do not think he fits that description AT ALL.  JMO. This will be Future Me waiting for Luke to eliminate himself:

via GIPHY

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:41 am

Crying with laughter. Perhaps he will stay long enough to realise he can't fall in love in these conditions but just long enough to ensure maximum exposure for his business.

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:47 am

Sundy wrote:Crying with laughter.  Perhaps he will stay long enough to realise he can't fall in love in these conditions but just long enough to ensure maximum exposure for his business.

If he does walk out, his exit speech will be Epic.  It will be a Grand Manifesto of Self-Promotional Wank, IMO.

ETA:  Do we think that Deal Breaker clip was shot before the finale, or after? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:16 am

I promise I'll stop the Luke bashing soon and give him a shot at winning me over, but this quote from his bio, honestly....

The 33-year-old appreciates women who do not take themselves too seriously, support him to be the best version of himself and are ready to share their life with someone special.

It's all about Meeee.  Me mee me.  I am so special, you need to support MEEEEE.

Also, I can't help but notice the key words "Down to Earth" woven into his bio. Rolling Eyes Saying it don't make it fact, mate.  

Describe yourself in five words.
Down-to-earth, ambitious, conscious, empathetic and entrepreneurial.”

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:13 pm

Bringing this lot here while we try to figure out this puzzle.  It certainly looks like Luke will be F1.  Sportsbet seem absolutely sure, and his edit, while not the usual F1 pattern, has been positive overall IMO.  

I thought perhaps he was going to come on and be a self-obsessed wanker, say the show was beneath him, and leave, but his footage so far has shown him to be quiet and polite, so that now seems unlikely.  

So if he is F1, what I want to know is, what's the deal with his SM?  

YO - Daily Mail! Instead of publishing a plethora of articles about Stu - who's not even on the show yet - how's about making yourselves useful by publicising some of this stuff about Luke's travel during filming?  

See if you can "reach out" to some of the people in these pics.  Ask Jake Millar if he had a nice birthday and WTF Luke was doing there.  Unless you're too chicken?  Or maybe you've got a deal with TPTB, huh????

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding Luke's SM activity... there's lots more of this but these are the main ones that I'm posting and discussing due to their dates (July when Luke was sleuthed to be active on SM and August before FRC). If Luke is F1 then there's a huge SM plot going on here.... very bizarre 

July 25
- Luke's IG story pics and videos of him in Manly
- He even asks his followers to DM him for meditation classes for corporates. I have zero idea how he'd be able to even do this if he is still on the show? How is he DMing followers?    
- still seems like it was posted in real time
- if in real time and IF F1, I guess if FRC was weeks later then maybe he was planning stuff post-show? It could be that he did this around his HTD (FRC Aug 12) and was allowed to do so? Seems really weird though... 

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 29e58d21b35b1fdcecbac011f686f08d
IGstory luke.mcleod

Aug 9/10 (so before FRC which was filmed Aug 12 in Fiji per media) 
- Luke posts he is in Auckland, NZ with Kiwi entrepreneur Jake Millar and then posts about him flying back to Sydney 
-  the IG video he took of Jake was for for Jake's birthday and Luke was tagged as being there Aug 9/10 for the birthday in NZ per others in the pic and with them that night ***note that Luke is tagged in these pics and thus Luke turned off his tags so that the pic doesn't show from his own account as him being in NZ in Aug and before FRC*** 
- also Jake Millar is also wearing same clothes in the IG video Luke posted as the tagged pic with Luke and Jake and other entrepreneur Kiwis so it definitely seems like it happened in real time and in NZ
- Would the show really allow Luke to fly to NZ a few days before FRC? Seems highly far fetched imo but maybe so  scratch

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4c283c9aaf2952f6860402147aae9d44
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkZHZxnHDa/?taken-by=wendythompsonatwork
Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1fb5eddb2f716193684e341316e4ba88
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkZ9AYnbql/?taken-by=samanthagadd

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 43a3f53f2863c388177f123189bb665a  Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Fe3af1aaab240eaa0cea75f69845ed8c

He posts this... that he is touchdown in Sydney... and is doing a race with 800 people? Only race I know of at that time was City2Surf and lots more than 800 people... He never posted on the race (or at least, if he did, I never bothered downloading it)  question

Sources: IGstory luke.mcleod

Given how much Luke was on SM, liking things, following accounts, and posting almost daily on his IG stories it seems quite a lot for this to be some grand plan to try make it seem like Luke is still on the show and F1 especially with him being tagged in NZ with his friends and business/entrepreneurs (seems Luke does lot of things in NZ). Still I guess it could be some grand plan because the days after Luke was with Jake in NZ per SM, Jake Millar was in..... Fiji per his IG psots (although he posted he was there to get a Visa to the USA since it was faster to do so from Fiju than NZ). During this week Luke was still posting on his IG stories and liking things on IG at that time as he did since he was sleuthed to be active on SM in July.... so it's all  dizzy

IMO, something is off here.... What is everyone's thoughts question

Bobette wrote:More to the point, if lying about his whereabouts was an attempted misdirection so people didn't think he was F1, why delete it all? If it was a TPTB red herring (and I seriously don't think they would bother - they've never gone to that much trouble before) then they surely would have waited until you posted about it here and DM ran a plagiarised story about it, as is the tradition?

Even more bizarre IMO is Luke's birthday boy friend @jakemillar.tv being in Fiji literally ON the day of the FRC.  According to his IG, he travelled on the 11th (see comment on the 10th August post below - "safe travels tomorrow") and was posting from the Grand Pacific Hotel in Suva on the 13th and 14th.  Does he work for TPTB???  Is he Luke's Man Friday?  So many questions....

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 QZq8RAA
Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2vC11sU
Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 HEyDwVz
Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 0f2g8xO

We need to watch the season preview closely for Fiji screen caps matching his IG pics.  If the FRC was filmed at the Grand Pacific Hotel, my head may explode.

Source

ETA:  Luke going on a massive SM posting spree when he should have been laying low may lend weight to the theory that he walks out, IMO, because it would indicate a lack of respect for TPTB's guidelines.  We saw similar things with the girls from Matty's season (e.g. Sian) who went on massive anti-TPTB rants and were then apparently told to delete their posts.

AllAboutLove wrote:So after a bit more sleuthing, Luke was not only in NZ around Aug 9/10 but also August 5. How on earth could he have had that much time off when filming was ongoing? Since July he was active almost daily on SM. And so much travelling to NZ. Back then I definitely thought he was eliminated due to so much activity. So either he was eliminated or he wasn't eliminated and was allowed a ton of time off from filming?

I'm like Jon Snow at this point. I know nothing.  dizzy

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 F87a2ebf6d16dcef0bc63415287fd529
IG tommymantastic

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Can I just ask was the frc on 12/8 or did Sophie fly back in on 12/8

Good point!  I just checked the article again.  She apparently arrived back on the 12th, suggesting the FRC was a few days before since they usually let the Lead & F1 have a day or two alone after the FRC, yes?.  

By Candice Jackson For Daily Mail Australia
PUBLISHED: 16:54 +10:00, 17 August 2017
Sophie Monk, 37, didn't appear her usual bubbly self on Wednesday when she was spotted looking sad and stressed while checking into Sydney's QT Hotel.
The blonde bombshell flew back home from Fiji on Saturday, where it's believed she filmed the finale for the upcoming, highly-anticipated season.

Source

The Saturday was the 12th.  So if Luke is F1, HOW COULD HE BE IN NZ ON THE 9TH AUGUST?!?!

AllAboutLove wrote:
Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 4c283c9aaf2952f6860402147aae9d44
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXkZHZxnHDa/?taken-by=wendythompsonatwork

Is this right, @AllAboutLove?  Am I missing something?  Someone please help my brain is melting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Is it possible that the 25/7 date was around the time of hometown dates? It is also possible that the FRC was prior to 9/8? Would this make that dates fit for Luke?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:58 am

Sundy wrote:Is it possible that the 25/7 date was around the time of hometown dates? It is also possible that the FRC was prior to 9/8?  Would this make that dates fit for Luke?

Yes to the first part - Sophie was papped at the airport on 29/07 which we speculated was her returning from a HTD, but re: the second, even if the FRC was prior to 09/08, Luke was still all over SM consistently from late July so it's just very puzzling. dizzy  

@AllAboutLove, from your research do you think there were any gaps in Luke's SM before 09/08 big enough to fit the HTD/FRC?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 am

Wow, this is all very interesting! Great sleuthing everyone! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:37 am

You'll are great at sleuthing. I've found that posters (friends/family) on SM at times use old photos when giving a shout out

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke McLeod - Beach Date Guy - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
joshfan
robinvi
Enough
Idlemess
Pongo
Hooked
Sundy
mercieme
LeapofFaith
GuardianAngel
Bobette