SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 am

Diana wrote:He looked happy to me. no idea all that matters to me is that Vanessa is using her fame for good. More should be like her, love her.

All imo

I agree. He seemed very happy and supportive of Vanessa and the event. In the 4 yrs I've followed Nick it is normal to see him very laid back. He also is very upfront about some of his"quirks" aka not knowing what to do with his hands or mumbling/being low key. For some reason he gets villafied for it. I for one think he behaved quite fine today and gave the spotlight to Vanessa and let her bask in the success of HER event and HER hard work and dedication. I would bet money had he been super hyped and talking/answering ?s re himself the whole time he would be accused of hogging or stealing her thunder. He's just never going to win with some. IMO hypothetically he could find the cure cancer and some would just accuse him of being in it for fame, or "but his hands are in his pockets!" IMO Nick was a perfect example of showing selfless support to someone he loves during a big moment for them. From the various SM V and her friends/event coordinators agree.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Skates Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:12 am

-  IMO  -   I think both, Nick and Vanessa, would have discussed the pros/cons of staying in LA. The pros probably have excelled the cons for them to finally decide to stay. They would have come up with a plan then...thus, finally deciding to settle down and start a family there.

Before The Bachelor, Nick is actually still living with friends, his enrollment with acting I think is part of his self-development/self-improvement and being prepared to take any opportunities that will come his way in LA.  As based on these scenarios, I feel like Nick is not 100% on his decisions of staying in LA, that time...he is still thinking and figuring out...but, with Vanessa's existence being present in his life, he needs to come up with a decision...two minds are always better than one...

Now, they have got their own place and they have made up their minds...it takes two to tango...

I believe Nick will be willing to move to Montreal, Canada...but, I think that will probably happen after when he is ready to retire...and, if he has decided to make Montreal his home based for business in Canada...by then they'll probably be travelling back and forth...   -  JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:41 am

http://www.eonline.com/news/867257/the-bachelor-s-nick-viall-proudly-supports-vanessa-grimaldi-as-she-raises-30-000-for-special-education?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:10 am

Vanessa seems so ready for marriage and Nick not so much. I hope they are able to get away by themselves this week and just enjoy each other.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:35 pm

I suspect nick might feel he needs to have a reliable source of income before marriage/family???
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Vanessa is going to be cohosting a live style show on E's Facebook every Thursday.

When it comes to celeb beauty and fashion trends, who can keep up?

Well, we can, and you can too, thanks to the return of freeSTYLE. You heard that right: E!'s very own Facebook Live show, which invites celeb experts to discuss gotta-have (and/or gotta-play with) products, plus step-by-step makeup tutorials, is back with all new episodes!

But that's not the most exciting part. The show is back in action with a brand-new co-host and familiar face: Vanessa Grimaldi. You might recognize the Canadian beauty from Nick Viall's season of The Bachelor.

If you tuned in to The Bachelor, you probably couldn't take your eyes off of her gorgeous brunette locks and perfectly placed makeup. And if you follow Nick's fiancé on Instagram, she's still killing it the beauty department.

Thankfully, now that she'll be joining us live every Thursday along with co-hosts Sibley Scoles and Zuri Hall. (Yes, you'll have a chance to comment, question and get tips from Vanessa herself when you watch the show live.)

http://m.eonline.com/amp/news/867909/freestyle-is-back-and-the-bachelor-s-vanessa-grimaldi-is-hosting

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Congrats to Vanessa! I wonder if that gig means her visa is sorted?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Woo hoo! Congratulations to Vanessa! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Yay for Vanessa. Congrats on the new gig!! She is such a low maintenance beauty...which I love... Her tips will be interesting to hear. Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:41 pm

That is awesome news for Vanessa!
I think she is perfect for TV/Radio hosting based on her appearances on the Montreal Radio and TV morning shows.

I love how she is keeping herself busy and immersing herself in worthwhile causes (both charity and from a career/personal perspective).
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:51 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think there is a normal let down period after a period of an unbelievable highs. He rode a high for a long time. He was on a long adrenaline high with TB and then DWTS. So it would be normal for there to be a sort of normal down period, IMO.
IMO, Nick is a nice guy. I like him a lot. However, he has an innate social awkwardness.  I don't know how to describe it. I can identify with it. It's not always endearing, but it's certainly him and I get it, probably too much. giggling
I think at this point in time, Vanessa probably does, too.

- IMO - I think, being awkward is not a bad thing...it is in some cases a part of some people's personalities (clumsiness, inept or feeling out of place)...if the awkwardness is not projecting being difficult or any form of negativity then it is a good thing...it can also reflect innocence, naivety or not knowing what to do next...in most cases, it is okay to be awkward or feel awkward, most specially if you feel out of place due to being in a new environment...Vanessa most likely understand that thus she can embrace Nick's awkwardness as being part of him... - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:37 am

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-job-137312.amp

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Eb97c9
charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 9zt107charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Xgicuccharity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 Oaw2uvcharity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 2pqw5k8charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 30szzaucharity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 10 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway