SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:31 pm

I think there is a normal let down period after a period of an unbelievable highs. He rode a high for a long time. He was on a long adrenaline high with TB and then DWTS. So it would be normal for there to be a sort of normal down period, IMO.
IMO, Nick is a nice guy. I like him a lot. However, he has an innate social awkwardness. I don't know how to describe it. I can identify with it. It's not always endearing, but it's certainly him and I get it, probably too much. giggling
I think at this point in time, Vanessa probably does, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:36 pm

V is a firecracker and I love that about her. Nick's quiet calm demeanor is what calms V down when needed, IMO. I still remember how often he talked her off the ledge so to speak during their journey on TB. Not once, did he tell her what she wanted to hear just to pacify her. He helped her work through her emotions and see the picture more clearly. He chose a girl who lives in a different country. He did not sign up to move. If he feels LA is the best place for him at this point in his life, V seems to be on board. They both know what is going on with him. I caught Nick's (small smile? and V's (grin) in the insta when the reporter/DJ ask him what was next today. I don't know what plans Nick has for the immediate future but I do definitely feel N and V are in sync about it whatever it is.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:38 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:V is a firecracker and I love that about her. Nick's quiet calm demeanor is what calms V down when needed, IMO. I still remember how often he talked her off the ledge so to speak during their journey on TB. Not once, did he tell her what she wanted to hear just to pacify her. He helped her work through her emotions and see the picture more clearly. He chose a girl who lives in a different country. He did not sign up to move. If he feels LA is the best place for him at this point in his life, V seems to be on board. They both know what is going on with him. I caught Nick's (small smile? and V's (grin) in the insta when the reporter/DJ ask him what was next today. I don't know what plans Nick has for the immediate future but I do definitely feel N and V are in sync about it whatever it is.
This post is totally on point, IMO. Very well said!  clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Billysmom wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I confess I am hopeful Vanessa and he will reunite before her next Montreal commitment at the end of the month.....  She probably needs to do some wrap up interviews on today over the next few days, plus thank yous etc etc. but if they go almost a whole month apart I will be nervous....jmo

For all we know she may be flying back with him tomorrow. Any wrap up stuff could be done on early morning news interviews/radio then they could fly out. It was mentioned previously V would be flying back w Nick to L.A after the event. If the new event at the end if July changed that then I have no doubt Nissa adjusted plans accordingly whatever that entails. I am not concerned either way. IMO

Oh, sorry, must've missed that mention of their plans. Fingers crossed.....

No need to be sorry. The statement about her flying back w N was before the new event was added so that may have changed her itinerary...or she will go back to L.A for the next 1.5 wks and then head for Mtl a day or 2 prior to the new event.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:39 pm

Rejections from jobs (or in this case acting gigs), the soul search of 'what should I do', can definitely lead to unhappiness that leaks into your social life. I've been there..

As we have been speculating that Nick's business doesn't seem to have high hopes, it could just be this that led to his general lack of energy.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:53 pm

happydays wrote:Rejections from jobs (or in this case acting gigs), the soul search of 'what should I do', can definitely lead to unhappiness that leaks into your social life. I've been there..

As we have been speculating that Nick's business doesn't seem to have high hopes, it could just be this that led to his general lack of energy.
Nick's partners seem to know quite a bit about this type of venture. Nick is definitely new to the world of self-employed but after looking through his partners connections, he at least has experienced guidance. When it's not on back order or news of it falling apart hits the media and it will, IMO if that is the case, I'll question his dedication to this venture. I've never seen Nick do anything half azz. I just can't get on board with that philosophy when it comes to Nick. He's always shown me otherwise. Always.

ETA: This venture may be a bridge to whatever he has going on. I know I heard Nick say "While it was a great job and a 6 figure job, he can't see himself returning to that profession. Nick likes to hold his cards close to his chest so that admission really surprised me. It is MOO that his friends or acquaintances in the business lead him in the direction he is actively going. I will be glad when I know what it is, succeed or fail!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:01 am

Well I guess the jury is still out (and may always be) on Nick in this thread.

But can we agree on just how friggin awesome Vanessa is!? Reading comments on instagram, twitter, seeing vids....Vanessa put her heart into this and everyone loved it! On V's IG post, apparently one girl drove 4 hours to the event. It didn't go unnoticed by V and she called it out. Love her fan interaction!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:08 am

happydays wrote:Well I guess the jury is still out (and may always be) on Nick in this thread.

But can we agree on just how friggin awesome Vanessa is!? Reading comments on instagram, twitter, seeing vids....Vanessa put her heart into this and everyone loved it! On V's IG post, apparently one girl drove 4 hours to the event. It didn't go unnoticed by V and she called it out. Love her fan interaction!
V is wonderful. I love her passion and her heart. It is huge. I'm so glad he found her. She is what he needs everyday in his life. I think she lights a fire in him..and I realize he needs it most of the time! But I also know Nick and I truly feel he will ALWAYS have her best interest at heart. It's just who he is, sour puss look or not! charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 3806527698

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:09 am

I think Nick is pretty awesome. He has his flaws but to me he's the real deal and his endeavors are as valid as Vanessa's are in their own life's journey. I wish him nothing but the best as well as V.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:10 am

He looked happy to me. no idea all that matters to me is that Vanessa is using her fame for good. More should be like her, love her.

All imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:16 am

Vanessa is so Awesome!!! charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 1f49e  What a great inspiration to put her heart and soul into making her dream of raising funds and promoting special education through her foundation. She is a rare breed in this Franchise. I am glad Nick was there to support her and her cause on this incredible event. So nice to also see Vanessa's friends and family there too! Over $30,000 raised is a resounding success! Kudo's to Vanessa for her passion and hard work. charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 1f64c  charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 1f64c  charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 9 1f64c
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 am

The reason I admire Nick is his realness. He is going to tell it to you straight. I believe Vanessa went all in on this charity because of Nick's interest and support. He handles an interview very well and gave "correct" and witty answers to questions asked.

He did mention in the podcast that he would be in Montreal for the Just for Laughs Festival. Maybe they will travel together or maybe Vanessa will stay in Montreal for a couple of weeks, but it appears he will be back soon.

Question- could the sweat pants he wore today be the ones he got on Corrine's HTD?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway