SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:48 am

lovebites8727 wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-job-137312.amp

If only Life and Style had made the effort to also publish an article about her charity which just raised $30K for special needs schools. Smiley But that doesn't fit their narrative so who cares. dizzy

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:02 am

I have to crack up at L&S's heading laugh out loud laugh out loud
My only response, as it has always been since Vanessa was first sleuthed as an unknown, is: Get it Vanessa!  yes

Vanessa Grimaldi Finally Gets a Job in Entertainment Like She Always Wanted
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:05 am

Now they can run a story that Nick is threatening to dump her and make her lose the ring if she doesn't help him get an entertainment job. At least they got her getting a job right. Good for her.

As a snarky aside, Andi if you picked him maybe you would have had an entertainment job too. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:17 am

Or... the media can run a story that Vanessa only used Nick to further her entertainment career and so if she dumps him she will get the support of viewers because at least she has her charity foundation so she's not a complete sell out to the entertainment biz and of course, since Nick wasn't moving, welp, she had to stay in LA for her "career".

I can see it already being a story by media. It's why I have never (since she was first sleuthed as Ep 3 date girl) cared what Vanessa does with her future career wise. I don't and haven't seen her any different from Nick and don't have her on a pedestal because she has her foundation. Do I think it's a wonderful thing to do? Yes. But it doesn't make her better than and I would like her just the same even if she didn't fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 11 4256136633

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:45 am

stuckinsc wrote:Now they can run a story that Nick is threatening to dump her and make her lose the ring if she doesn't help him get an entertainment job. At least they got her getting a job right. Good for her.

As a snarky aside, Andi if you picked him maybe you would have had an entertainment job too. JMO.

- IMO - Lol!! Life and Style has never been a reliable source...the magazine has reiterated for so many times its message of Vanessa wanting more attention and always threatening Nick to make sure he gets her into the entertainment industries...but, they have forgotten the main point here though that Vanessa does not need help...it is quite obvious that Vanessa can get in without help from Nick, she's got the skills to do it herself...if she can play some minor roles that are still eye catching in some movies then she is capable of getting other minor hosting jobs on her own...

- IMO - Since she has decided to stay in LA then she may as well try getting some works to wile away her time...it has nothing to do with wanting to get the jobs because of fame or attention, but more so to have something to do since she is staying anyways...it's funny that they have to twist the whole thing just to create a story about them...the credibility of the story is totally off tangent...

- IMO - If Vanessa is really that interested to start in showbiz, she can easily start in Canada...Degrassi High is her best option...but, I don't really think she is that keen in doing that since Vanessa has focused herself into studying instead...thus, finishing school with 2 degrees...if Nick has such great connections, he may have landed himself those jobs first before he'll get one for Vanessa...

- IMO - In all honesty, Vanessa has more exposures in showbiz than Nick...it really doesn't make sense on that message of Vanessa wanting attention and threatening Nick to get her a job when she could have done it herself since she is so capable of doing it herself without Nick's help... - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:17 am

stuckinsc wrote:Now they can run a story that Nick is threatening to dump her and make her lose the ring if she doesn't help him get an entertainment job. At least they got her getting a job right. Good for her.

At least the chosen one provided her the means to write her very own book! There's that.  high five

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:48 am

how heart warming is this video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUO7o7YAwKM/?taken-by=annachilli

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:47 am

Dipping in quickly to ask if Jen Saviano's interview this past week, where she discussed Nick has been posted or mentioned? Admittedly I didn't listen to the interview myself but what I gathered from comments is that she basically confirmed what Nick has said from the beginning, proving that he did nothing wrong to her. She apparently admitted that they were very close, practically best friends (not sure I buy that) who talked all the time but they were not in a relationship. 

She said he called her the day before the Bachelor announcement was going to be made and told her and that she was upset because she really, really liked him and of course was hoping more would happen between them. The most ironic part of the interview, for all the crap Nick got from some, is that Jen herself supposedly admits that she's not even sure she would have said no if the roles were reversed and she'd been the one offered The Bachelorette while they were talking.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:03 am

@lleyki This is what I like about Nick - he tries to shoot it straight. I'm glad it sounds like Jen is doing the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:46 am

Nissa is my favorite couple ever to have come from this show. I too love Nick and I don't understand why others don't. How could you love Ben, who says what others want to hear, more than Nick? Although Nick has learned to say nothing when speaking his mind might get him in trouble, he is going to shoot it to you straight. I just watched that Morning After Podcast to listen to Jen and got tired of the Nick bashing.

I wish I were as talented at video making as others on this board. There were only a couple of Nissa fan videos and I find them to be beautiful people inside and out.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:15 pm

@Mgrissom was it jen and izzy bashing Nick or the hosts? I know the hosts can't stand him

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:05 pm

The hosts were female and they were bashing Nick. I wondered if they were doing it because they thought that was what Jen wanted to hear or not. As stated above, Jen was not critical of Nick.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway