SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:12 pm

That's nice of Jen. They both have moved on, why can't others? Smh

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:44 pm

I never paid any attention to the negative comments towards Nick for apparently "dumping" Jen just to be TB. We had plenty of proof from sleuthing we knew it was not a serious relationship, Jen's mother herself had nice things to say about Nick, and, Nick told Jen the day before he was announced. He didn't have to do that, that was very thoughtful of him and IMO he planned it at the last minute to keep it a secret but at the same time he wanted her to know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:18 pm

sdmom wrote:That's nice of Jen. They both have moved on, why can't others? Smh

It's the same ole song. I've been saying this to close to a year now. Jen's mom was a member here. She pm'ed me and told me this to clear the air. People still chose to believe what they wanted to anyway! no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:35 pm

I think Jen has moved on. More like she has to answer ?s to make it an interesting podcast. For all we know she is in a relationship. Interviews, and I speak as someone having a journalism degree, always go after the portions most likely to earn ratings, sound bytes, and headlines. Then we go from there.

ETA: Journalism nowadays is not the profession I went to school for. No. 1 rule taught was being unbiased. That certainly slipped out the window years ago. I graduated Journalism school in 2003 (I LOVE WRITING) and then proceeded to obtain a marketing degree as well. From there to here, it is so completely different. It was a respected field. Now, talking heads, bias-galore and failure to learn facts (#fakenews on all counts as only spouting it out first is considered, everything else an afterthought) or do research bogs down this once exemplary profession. I miss it. Sorry for OTT. I think V & N are fine. I respect how he keeps it out of the limelight. It's what I always thought of him, sans RS. It took getting the woman he wanted (finally). IMO, it could have ended the 1st round with Andi if she picked him. I'll forever be an A/N supporter, but I really love how V/N are thorough, honest and yet still remain together in love.  fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 2764

Last edited by Kels0012 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't need linkage without my permission lol)
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Who has the better ping pong skills? Nick or Vanessa. I wonder how the event coordinators for the charity event at Dodger stadium will set up matches? Is ping pong ever played as a team sport? This charity event should be loads of fun with Jimmy Kimmel razzing everyone .

With Kershaw aggravating his back yesterday against the Atlanta Braves, I wonder how much he will be able to mingle among guests.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:53 pm

@mprssdbyu Ping pong can be played in pairs. The Olympics have both singles and doubles.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:51 pm

Part of me wants to see Nissa against each other in ping pong for some fun banter but then I also want to see them as a team. Can it be both?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:33 am

What is up with Vanessa's latest snap? I assume she's just joking around but certainly not everyone will interpret it that way.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:37 am

^What did she say?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:40 am

I think she's playing around. Nick looks miserable as usual in it. JMO.

fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 am

Are they sitting on the couch away from one another or in different chairs? Look so far apart from each other. Idk I'm just used to couples sitting near/next to each other.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 8367-910 fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 I_got_13 fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:52 am

@Linds911

Sorta embarrassed that I kinda know what their place looks like but looks like she's in the kitchen. Guess she cooked dinner tonight cuz she posted a pic of pasta ingredients on her IG story right after.
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 54 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway