SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:54 am

@chrissy1295 Oh ok that makes better sense! And don't be embarrassed that's me with my favs houses too laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 1f49c

fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 8367-910 fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 I_got_13 fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

fakenews - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:57 am

Yeah it appears to me V is standing in/near the kitchen. She did an IG story about cooking dinner. I keep replaying it trying to figure out what's on TV. Lol

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:39 am

C'mon guys, clearly she's just being playful

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:55 am

I honestly think N&V enjoy stirring up a little trouble. When they move out from each other or she goes to Montreal for more than a month without him, maybe then I will think something is up. Until then, I just think they have a bit different senses of humor. Good for them. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:55 pm

I've been so insanely busy recently, I haven't been keeping up. Last night an IRL friend told me Nick and Vanessa are broken up and only together for show?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:47 pm

sosleepy wrote:I've been so insanely busy recently, I haven't been keeping up. Last night an IRL friend told me Nick and Vanessa are broken up and only together for show?

Is that a RL friend who actually knows Nick?

If that's the case, both of them are Oscar caliber actor/actress. IMO. They even live together and in the same car, wow, the sacrifice they have to make just to pretend for the show!
If you go to the fan thread, you can see they cook together, seemingly very happy in last night's event.
I don't know if they will last, but, imo, they are still together as of last night.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:26 pm

sdmom wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I've been so insanely busy recently, I haven't been keeping up. Last night an IRL friend told me Nick and Vanessa are broken up and only together for show?

Is that a RL friend who actually knows Nick?

If that's the case, both of them are Oscar caliber actor/actress. IMO. They even live together and in the same car, wow, the sacrifice they have to make just to pretend for the show!
If you go to the fan thread, you can see they cook together, seemingly very happy in last night's event.
I don't know if they will last, but, imo, they are still together as of last night.

laugh out loud. No. This person doesn't know Nick IRL. Ok, just checking. I just have been totally out of Bachelorland loop, and thought maybe there was an announcement or more going on to cause speculation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:49 pm

@sosleepy there have been a few rumors over the past month or so from Us Weekly and some podcast (i think here to make friends) who heard from a "close source" they were broken up, but not really any proof to back it up imo, other than nick appears to have a sourpuss face to some and he hung back in LA to take acting classes while Vanessa was in Canada planning her charity event. He was there for the event though and im assuming they have been together all this time since.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:39 pm

The podcast hosts with the 'close source' were the Afterbuzz hosts who had been harping all season about how Nick wasn't into anyone and Vanessa's IMDB page and how she was only there to launch her acting career. So no surprise that they think they are close to a breakup or IMO are 'hoping' for a breakup so they are proved right. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes And the speculation from news outlets has been the same since ATFR so again, nothing new IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:45 pm

I really don't think it takes an oscar winning performance to fake one of these relationships, considering the whole relationship starts with the lead pretending to be torn and in love with 2-3 people, sometimes 4. They're probably not faking it but oscar worthy either way? Nah imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Why fake it though? It's not like they are shilling up the ying yang making tons of money. They are hardly in the media compared to other former contestants.

What benefit is to either one of them to fake it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why fake it though? It's not like th
ey are shilling up the ying yang making tons of money. They are hardly in the media compared to other former contestants.

What benefit is to either one of them to fake it?
I don't follow them but I'm guessing they do shill some, she has her charity where he guest stars and probs brings in people; other than the $ aspect, there's also the embrassement of failing, reluctance to change the status quo, inertia, etc. I don't think they are right now but I can see any of these people faking for awhile for many reasons, and easily too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway