SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happy - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:04 am

@Alanna pretty much. The fact that he's home taking acting classes Rolling Eyes while Vanessa is home working on charity projects says it all to me. Tbh I didn't expect him to spend a significant amount of time doing what Vanessa likes or stay in Montreal with her and her family. This was always 100% about Nick and only Nick. Sucks for Vanessa IMO but I think she'll figure it out and move on to better. JMO.

happy - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

happy - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by happydays Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:11 am

It'd make way more sense to live in montreal with casual trips to LA rather than the other way around....

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:28 am

I'd venture to say at least half of those people who run a charity are in relationships with people who aren't involved in charities, does that make them all unworthy partners? What matters is how he treats Vanessa and none of us know that. IMO, as long as her family is on board, he must be treating her well. It's not for us to decide what's best for them. No one forced Vanessa to move to LA. If she's not happy in the relationship, she'll leave it.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:53 am

We're talking about Nick though, 4x reality TV star and wannabe actor/model who seems to prioritize Hollywood over his relationship. JMO.

happy - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:00 am

What is making you assume that? The fact they are staying in LA, or the fact they are spending a week apart? Again, we aren't in the relationship, so I don't think we can judge and I say that regardless of the couple. I'm not keen on them staying in LA, but it's not my decision or relationship. They will make the decisions that work for them. And if they aren't happy, it will end.

ETA it's not like Nick is out partying in Hollywood every night. They seem to live a low key life and spend a lot of their time just hanging out together.

Last edited by Jane781 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:03 am

It seems kind of one sided it she has to come to him in order for them to be together. I guess only Vanessa knows if he's worth it.

Does he really think he has a shot at acting?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:07 am

No one knows why Nick is taking the class or what he hopes to accomplish with it. I'd personally be surprised if it's acting.

One of them will have to move to be together. I'm not saying it always needs to be the woman to move, but Vanessa was the one that chose to go on the American bachelor. I find it doubtful she assumed whoever it was would move to Montreal. Also, I honestly think it's better for their relationship at this point to not be in Montreal so they can develop their own identity in the relationship away from her family. Who knows what the future holds for them.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:10 am

This is just my perspective. I would think that both have jobs where they can travel and are in a relationship where one has to be in Canada for so many days per year. I would expect the other to spend a good majority of those days in Canada too. A 4-6 week acting class could be delayed for her next extended stay in LA. So far, we don't see him giving equal time to her place. And with no seemingly real excuse.

That said, so far Vanessa seems happy with what they have. So if she doesn't care I won't either. Vanessa seems to embrace LA, so I think they have a good chance.

Don't even get me started on the polished gent. It is a huge joke, IMO. Buy overpriced crap because Nick is vain. No thanks, tell me about the great chemists you have making the formulas, because Nick looks like the upper 30s vain dude he is.

And Nick does work hard on his vanity. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Jane781 wrote:***EDIT *** Fact is he isn't on social media much, so we don't really know what he has going on in LA to make that judgment. Also, while most people may think it's stupid of him to take that acting class, if he's taking it, the classes are on Fridays. So, would you sign up for a 4-6 week class and then miss 2 classes just to hang out in Montreal with your fiancée. Vanessa said in her live last week that she's been so busy with stuff for the fundraiser she wouldn't be able to spend much time with Nick even if he were there. So, that doesn't make much sense for him to be there assuming he has other stuff going on, which is a fair assumption regardless of whether you deem those activities valid. The only other time they were away from each other over the past 4 months was when she was in Montreal a week or two before him in May. They will have spent a 1 and 1/2 weeks apart at most this time. That certainly is not a lot of time apart. Not to mention maybe she enjoys spending some time with her friends and family by herself. I know I would.

Also, this is her thing and IMO he's being supportive while letting it be her thing. While some people don't like Nick, many do. And he draws a lot of attention in Montreal as was clear from their last visit. I have no doubt he's proud of Vanessa and wouldn't miss the event. I also have no doubt that him being there is a draw for some of the attendees, which is why they are advertising his appearance as such.

My guess is they will head back to LA together sometime next week. Vanessa seems like a very smart, very strong person and doesn't appear to be someone that would stay in a relationship for the "fame". So IMO she's obviously satisfied by the relationship at this time. It doesn't matter what any of us think of it. If that changes in the future, the relationship will end, and so be it.

Well said! :claphands The fact remains that they don't spend a lot of days away from each other based on their own words. For me, that says that their relationship is a priority to them. They don't have to up up each other butts 24/7 365 days for me to think they are legit. Frankly, that would be an unhealthy relationship IMO.

There is no winning for Nick IMO and it's been like that for years. If he was with her all the time, the criticism would be that he has nothing going on and is riding her coattails. If he didn't go for her fundraiser, it would be that he is not a supportive fiance. If they were on SM more, it would be that they are just together for attention. If he was promoting PG more/shilling, it would be that was the only reason he wanted to be the Bachelor. At this point, all I can say is - Do you, Nick! yes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:52 pm

It seems when they are together in Mtl they take a hotel room rather than stay at the family home. Could get pretty costly after a while. If v. Had her own apt in mtl. Perhaps they would stay there and nick would come for longer periods?

Last edited by Billysmom on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:57 pm

I just listened to Afterbuzz. One of the girls lives next door to Nick and Vanessa. She said she always sees them separately, never together. Another one of the girls said she heard from a reliable source that a breakup will probably be happening in a few weeks.

No clue how reliable this is. But I wouldn't be surprised. I never warmed to Vanessa at all.

It is toward the end......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TNDgX9M3Do&list=PL6DB6C3DCF68D140F&index=1

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Mary viall recently posted happy birthday msg to Vanessa's mom on ig. I would think the parents would have an idea if a breakup were imminent....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway