SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:30 pm

I became Facebook "friends" with both MM and Mamma Viall during Andi's season. Honestly Mary Viall is one of the kindest people on SM with only nice things to say. Regardless of how N&V's relationship, Mary being kind is her normal.

I have no opinion on N&V. Hubby and I leave the house separately a lot. Part of us having lives and not being attached at the hip.

Until they announce a breakup, I will think all is well. Honestly, I think Nick was lucky a smart and beautiful woman with a charitable heart would be interested in a man who in the past two years put out a mostly superficial public image.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:32 pm

While I think a breakup is imminent because yeah smoke = fiyah fiyah imo, the neighbor girl sounds cray AF IMO. At least keep the neighborhood stalking on the DL, comrade.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:38 pm

As I said, I have no idea if true, just thought I would pass on what I heard.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Alanna wrote:While I think a breakup is imminent because yeah smoke = fiyah fiyah imo, the neighbor girl sounds cray AF IMO. At least keep the neighborhood stalking on the DL, comrade.
I'm gonna defend her for a sec. They (the afterbuzz crew) started speaking about N/V and it was brought up that Sterling's actually their neighbour, and she was asked to weigh in on if she thinks they're doing well or not, based on her observations. Sterling specifically says 'it's kinda hard to say' because she's never actually seen them together, she just knows they're her neighbours because she's seen them coming and going individually. And then another host talks about what they've heard from sources. Sterling actually stayed out of it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Alanna wrote:While I think a breakup is imminent because yeah smoke = fiyah fiyah imo, the neighbor girl sounds cray AF IMO. At least keep the neighborhood stalking on the DL, comrade.
I'm gonna defend her for a sec. They (the afterbuzz crew) started speaking about N/V and it was brought up that Sterling's actually their neighbour, and she was asked to weigh in on if she thinks they're doing well or not, based on her observations. Sterling specifically says 'it's kinda hard to say' because she's never actually seen them together, she just knows they're her neighbours because she's seen them coming and going individually. And then another host talks about what they've heard from sources. Sterling actually stayed out of it.
Thank you for clarifying!! I don't care for the guy but I don't need him locked up "getting the hose again" either laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Billysmom wrote:Mary viall recently posted happy birthday msg to Vanessa's mom on ig. I would think the parents would have an idea if a breakup were imminent....
I don't think posting a happy birthday message can be used as a litmus test for the status of a relationship, IMO. Heck! During filming parents of the lead would like pictures of the lead and F2 together and that was no indication that the lead chose the F2. So I don't think it holds much weight, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:34 pm

I don't think the birthday message from Nick's mom says anything one way or the other. However, I do think most of the things people consider "smoke" in this relationship aren't really smoke. For example, Nick's explanation of the plane story seems 100% valid to me. Also, I think they have a very different relationship than we are used to seeing with bachelor nation couples. So, people see them and interpret them as not being happy. Also, I don't see Nick as being particularly joyous or talkative when interacting with random people they encounter. That is just his personality, though. That doesn't mean he is miserable in the relationship. I personally think they are both still happy in the relationship at this point.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:00 pm

I think they will be over by September/October, max. Maybe sooner. They have a shelf life no longer than Juan Pablo/Nikki or BenF/Courtney.

He just does not prioritize her. If he cared, he'd care more about immersing himself in Canada they way she does with America. He doesn't, so meh. Over him. Hope he's having fun at improve class or whatever. laugh out loud Good luck with that. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Just going by SM, it doesn't take much to tell that something is not right. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think they will be over by September/October, max. Maybe sooner. They have a shelf life no longer than Juan Pablo/Nikki or BenF/Courtney.

He just does not prioritize her. If he cared, he'd care more about immersing himself in Canada they way she does with America. He doesn't, so meh. Over him. Hope he's having fun at improve class or whatever. laugh out loud Good luck with that. laugh out loud
Kinda hard to prioritize a woman when you're madly, fully and completed in love with the handsome polished gent in the mirror already imo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I think they will be over by September/October, max. Maybe sooner. They have a shelf life no longer than Juan Pablo/Nikki or BenF/Courtney.

Kinda hard to prioritize a woman when you're madly, fully and completed in love with the handsome polished gent in the mirror already imo.

Too funny and too true. He out punted his coverage with Vanessa if he loses her maybe the twins or Ashley I will eventually take him?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Well, according to Vanessa, he is very caring and thoughtful. We have no idea how he handles himself in the relationship behind closed doors.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway