SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 31 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by sfrank Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:49 pm

Vanessa as still wearing her ring a day or so ago - when does it go back?!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Nillay Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Just checking in 
Wait Nick and Vanessa broke up?? Really??? Omg ...I'm surprisingly not surprised. They actually lasted a lot longer than I thought they would. After seeing them on after the final rose, i gave them like 2 more weeks. Nick clearly doesn't know what he wants *IMO*. What's up with these Wisconsin dudes?? Oops sorry 
Wish them both the best <3

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:51 pm

sfrank wrote:Vanessa as still wearing her ring a day or so ago - when does it go back?!
I think these girls literally love the rings more than the guy, at least for the first 6 months and then it's equal, with ring getting edge when guy is forgetting to take out the trash laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:53 pm

No offense but nick in this rel . He did not do much justice for me that he is into this relationship. He is always looking depressed like having a big problem in life while she is always energetic , smiling laugh out loud. I actually think something is up between them lately. And this one came up ended their relationship. I agreed, nick should stop being on this franchise . He needs to know what he  really wants. Anyway, I really don't believe nick is serious even after he got engaged .Jmo

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Eb97c9
charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 9zt107charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Xgicuccharity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Oaw2uvcharity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 2pqw5k8charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 30szzaucharity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:58 pm

allykat wrote:Based on the last few seasons, I couldn't tell a genuine relationship from this franchise to save my life.

I thought that both Kaitlyn/Shawn and Jojo/Jordan were a complete fame wh0ring joke.
I thought Ben/Lauren and Nick/Vanessa were the real deal.

Goes to show what I know. And how hard it is to tell what's really going on from our vantage point.

This!
It really shows me what I think I "know" these contestants. I don't know them personally and have no inkling what they are truly after.
Oh well, at least now I don't have to change my avi.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:25 pm

allykat wrote:Based on the last few seasons, I couldn't tell a genuine relationship from this franchise to save my life.

I thought that both Kaitlyn/Shawn and Jojo/Jordan were a complete fame wh0ring joke.

Goes to show what I know. And how hard it is to tell what's really going on from our vantage point.
The women are just much better at picking someone they can have a real relationship with. I'm not entirely sure why.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:31 pm

I can't believe how many times I watched that darned zero gravity date.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:33 pm

wickedwitch wrote:

The women are just much better at picking someone they can have a real relationship with.  I'm not entirely sure why.

ITA, and its an interesting look at how the two genders operate. I think someone mentioned before that its because the men tend to focus on physical attraction/short term, while the women look at deeper things like things they have in common, similar ideals/morals and personality

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:42 pm

I just think the women on the show are more likely to take it seriously and actually want to be serious about the relationship and get married from the show. Most of the guys just aren't looking for a relationship/marriage, and get caught up in the attention from the opposite sex more. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:50 pm

I always felt like it was easy to see where this was going. I thought Nick looked consistently miserable once DWTS ended when ya know, he had to get back to a normal life with vanessa and spend more time with her. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:56 pm

But what i don't get is why he chose her if he wasn't actually that into her? I kinda feel bad for vanessa if she was more invested than he was
jmo

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:03 pm

It always felt like a matter of time to me but l like Vanessa so was hoping she was happy. I think she'll do just fine. She's an upbeat person from what I've seen of her and I'm sure will attract someone who's a better fit. All I'll say about Nick is that he'd better stay off my tv. 5 times is not the charm. affraid All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 54 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway