SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 17 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by happydays Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Just heard a podcast where a montrealer talked about their interaction with vanessa. Its called Mike on Much podcast and vanessa 's part was at 39 min. He talked about how vanessa wasn't with nick and that she was making eyes at him. He also talked about how she snapped at him after asking personal questions. Honestly though, the guy sounded like an azz.

happydays

Back to top Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by chrissy1295 Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:59 pm

Wow, just listened to the podcast. He sounded like a complete a**hole!
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:30 am

I really like Vanessa though. Best F1 in a while, along with Whit

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:20 am

yana_bach wrote:I really like Vanessa though. Best F1 in a while, along with Whit

Totally agree. She just radiates happiness and positive energy. I don't remember any negative thing she's said/done after the show. Not to mention she's so naturally beautiful and dressed so down to earth. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:01 pm

She probably snapped at him because she probably asked not to mention personal questions. Some media people just don't get it, and that's what they get IMHO for not conforming to her requests.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:56 pm

So I'm supposed to believe that Vanessa told someone who she knew to be in the "media" that she doesn't live in LA? Okaaaaaaay. I'm guessing she misunderstood his question or he misunderstood her answer on that one.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:24 pm

@Jane781 Not exactly sure if you're referring to my post, but I didn't say anything about living in L.A. I'm referring to personal questions with regards to their relationship. Are you still together? They do not appear to be too happy when these types of questions are asked. During one interview, someone asked Nick if they were still together, and he responded in his usual "are you nuts" look, and said , well yes we are.

Vanessa is a straight shooter. I didn't listen to the podcast, but it doesn't surprise me if she snapped at him for asking ridiculous questions if he was being a poop disturber.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:33 pm

@GuardianAngel Vanessa wasn't on the podcast. The guy was just talking about his experience meeting her during the JFL festival. He said that he asked her if she was living in LA with Nick and she said no. Which is obviously false so there must've been some miscommunication there. She snapped at him because he was being rude and invasive
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Every interview about living situation she has mentioned that she is back and forth between montreal and la and that montreal will always be home. The guy obviously just chose the latter part.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:01 am

@chrissy1295 laugh out loud omg that made me laugh. She sounds like she's pulling Nick answering No.

First of all, if she wasn't living in L.A and they split, does he really think she'd tell him that. Second of all, like I said up thread, they are sick of media asking them stupid questions.

Does anyone have a link to the podcast? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:16 am

Link Smiley Vanessa part starts at 39:00

https://soundcloud.com/mikeonmuch/jeff-ross-70
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:54 am

"No, my family, I'm still in Montreal".....

Hmmm....could she have to say this because of immigration stuff?? Could he have misremembered the exact wording of the question he'd asked her? (Eg maybe she heard it as "are you staying with nick?" Which we knew she was not at that moment in time, as he had not come along for JFl....) I really hope these two haven't been faking things...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway