SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Not to mention the failed modeling attempt and now his try at an acting career. That doesn't sound like someone who doesn't like the fame and attention. JMO

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 87b72b10 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 86669110 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by gurlbrit Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:LOL just checking back in and seeing all of these responses! I love how we can all bond over GOT even if we support/like/don't like certain bachelor nation people! laugh out loud

And there are those of us who have never watched Game of Thrones or ever wanted to, but ... back to your regularly scheduled programming! handwave

And to bring this back to topic, this is one reason why I don't follow too many from this franchise, their relationships don't last. *IMO* 

Nick needs to take a good look at himself and what he wants out of life, this is not a criticism but just a viewpoint that he's tried finding "lurve" on TV four times now, maybe it's time to give it a rest and do it like us regular folks do.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:00 pm

I think that Nick is trying different things to find what works and what doesn't, and that's fine. He's trying his hand at business, he's trying acting. I've seen other celebs do the same. Some things will work, some won't. Better to know than have regrets down the line. He will find his level.

In terms of relationships, hopefully he will learn more about what works and what doesn't from his time with Vanessa. He's at an age when it is not unusual to make changes and adjustments. I think he will be fine.

As for Vanessa, I think she's a Montrealer through and through. It's a lovely city, and that's where her friends and family are. She tried life elsewhere, which is good, but IMO she's headed home.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:25 pm

umngirl wrote:Not to mention the failed modeling attempt and now his try at an acting career. That doesn't sound like someone who doesn't like the fame and attention. JMO
There are plenty of other contestants that I would call fame whores. Nick is a risk taker and that is one atttribute I love about him. IMO He truly loved Vanessa and she loved him too. They have handled this with maturity and that is no surprise to me. They just could not get past the differences they had but still have great admiration for each other. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:27 pm

I'm a Nick fan. Granted, it has dwindled with each passing show. I, surprisingly, only watched his Bach performance half-azz. I'm much more into the Ette as I've stated before. Regardless, I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt, UNLESS he comes on another Bach show. I think then, because I apparently need several knocks on the head, I'll perceive him differently.

Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:48 pm

http://okmagazine.com/videos/signs-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-destined-to-split/

8 Signs Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi Were Destined To Split
The writing was on the wall.

Their Chemistry

While Nick and Vanessa made quite the good-looking couple they seemed to be missing that spark in their relationship. -  I agree with this.

Differing Career Paths

Nick seemed drawn to the spotlight while Vanessa looked like she hated all of the attention. -  I don't think Vanessa hated the attention at all. jmo

Dancing With The Stars

Almost immediately after The Bachelor wrapped Nick was onto his next show, Dancing With The Stars, which required him to spend HOURS away from his fiancé. - I think they both handled this very well.

They’re Two COMPLETELY Different People

While on The Bachelor, Nick and Vanessa never seemed like they were on the same page. -  I agree with this.

They Met On Reality TV

Hello, they’re a bachelor couple. The barely knew each other before making one of the biggest commitments two people can make. #BachelorCurse

Wedding Date

Nick never seemed like he wanted to get married. The former software salesman even revealed to Us Weekly in July that wedding planning was still on hold. “Nothing has changed,” he said. “I think it’s always important to take things slow.”  - Nick has always said that he wants to find that person and get married and have a family. He just has not found "the one" yet. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:57 pm

IMO Nick needs to figure out what he wants to be when he grows up before he'll ever be ready to have a relationship that lasts.

If he put as much effort into a relationship as he does into being "famous," he might be in a relationship. JMO

(Of course my opinion is colored by the fact I have never liked what I've been shown of him, and probably never will)
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:09 am

Maybe I'm a loser or whatever but I like Nick and am still a fan! Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 4256136633 Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 46 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:12 am

Who is that crazy girl on twitter who constantly dpam vanessa and nick? Alexa stause? We're all invested here but that girl is OBSESSED!!!

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:13 am

Oh man @happydays I muted her months ago because she would write them so frequently and in such abundance. I can't imagine what she's writing post breakup.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:09 am

Can't say I'm too surprised tbh.

I wish them both the best of luck in their future endeavors.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:23 am

@jane781 i saw tweets about how their breakup has taken her to a dark place for the first time in 6months. She has since deleted her account.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway