SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:56 am

Vanessa's ex (Balarama Holness) is quite an accomplished (and super good looking) man. Has a degree in education, founder of a non-profit organization for youth & people with no privileges/resources, was a Montreal Alouette's football player (won the Grey Cup!), he travelled around the world for a year or so teaching, and has just been accepted into the Law program at McGill University in Montreal! He has done a lot for his community for sure! Vanessa, her sister, her friends, and No Better You, follow him on IG
He follows Vanessa. When she was a host at that comedy event, he was there. He posted an IG sort of parts of it, and when doing that, he zoomed in on Vanessa a couple of times, posting her name and the smiley face with the heart eyes on it! I thought it was very cute!
This is a link of him finding out he was accepted into the Faculty of Law at McGill (which is super hard to get!)

This guy has tons in common with Vanessa, I like the idea of them remaining friends, or dating in the future? haha! Who knows!

Fighting for racial representation & equality

https://instagram.com/p/BV5w8csFk2a/

When he got the news of getting accepted into the Law program

https://instagram.com/p/BVmsTggFsMq/

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by happydays Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:20 am

TrishB wrote:Vanessa's ex (Balarama Holness) is quite an accomplished (and super good looking) man. Has a degree in education, founder of a non-profit organization for youth & people with no privileges/resources, was a Montreal Alouette's football player (won the Grey Cup!), he travelled around the world for a year or so teaching, and has just been accepted into the Law program at McGill University in Montreal! He has done a lot for his community for sure! Vanessa, her sister, her friends, and No Better You, follow him on IG
He follows Vanessa. When she was a host at that comedy event, he was there. He posted an IG sort of parts of it, and when doing that, he zoomed in on Vanessa a couple of times, posting her name and the smiley face with the heart eyes on it! I thought it was very cute!
This is a link of him finding out he was accepted into the Faculty of Law at McGill (which is super hard to get!)

This guy has tons in common with Vanessa, I like the idea of them remaining friends, or dating in the future? haha! Who knows!

Fighting for racial representation & equality

https://instagram.com/p/BV5w8csFk2a/

When he got the news of getting accepted into the Law program

https://instagram.com/p/BVmsTggFsMq/

Wow! How did you find all this?

Is this the guy she had a relationship with 3 years ago and where the breakup was really hard on her family? If so, for her sake, I wouldn't wish for her to revisit.

Otherwise, this guy has so much going for him! Not to much handsome as h*ll !!! Dayum

Seems full of life in those videos as well! Just the energy match for Vanessa.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:36 am

That's the alleged ex I posted about upthread that V was liking pics of and which was posted about in regards to Vanessa months ago.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:01 am

AllAboutLove wrote:That's the alleged ex I posted about upthread that V was liking pics of and which was posted about in regards to Vanessa months ago.

Yeah I had a look into him. How did you guys even find him?

I don't think you can compare this to Nick following the model though: She liked almost like 3 images in his last 45? (last of those 45 dating to August 17). And those are actually about developments in Montreal/community related. The model's account is 95% sex fest.

But whatever, they are both single now. Go crazy!

Hope to see how his movie and her charity go through this thread.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:21 am

Is he the ex she was devastated over?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:31 am

Yeah, I had heard during the season that that was her ex that she had a rough break up with, but I'm not certain. Interesting to hear about the insta stories and heart eyes especially since he doesn't follow her on Instagram. He does folllow No Better You though. They do seem to have a lot in common and I guess stranger things have happened than a bad breakup being rekindled. And it seems pretty common for people leaving this show to rekindle with previous partners. I guess time will tell. At the end of the day, I think compatibility compounded by the crazy circumstances and the LA/Montreal thing is what broke Nick and Vanessa up. I think there is still love there on both sides, but that once they decided it was unlikely to result in marriage they decided to end it. I think it was "premature" in the sense that it was before the point where a normal relationship would likely completely end and before any true resentment could build and that is how/why they are still communicating with each other. I expect that to change with time if for no other reason than out of necessity. But obviously that is all just my opinion.

Someone pointed out to me that the model Nick followed follows his business partner Stafford. I still don't think he should have followed her given the current situation, but perhaps there was a real life "connection" there (I don't mean romantically) and then when he saw her feed he thought better of it.

Last edited by Jane781 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 am

She just recently commented on one of his pics that she was so proud of him.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:58 am

Who broke up with who? Dude sounds absolutely awesome and like he has his ish together. Maybe there's still a chance!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:59 am

Alanna wrote:Who broke up with who? Dude sounds absolutely awesome and like he has his ish together. Maybe there's still a chance!

I was actually thinking the same thing. laugh out loud

teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 87b72b10 teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 86669110 teamnick - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 51 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:01 am

Based on how the end of the relationship apparently affected her, it seems likely to me that he ended it. But obviously we don't know.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:15 am

Stacia620 wrote:She just recently commented on one of his pics that she was so proud of him.

Nick's or the ex's ? Tia
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:18 am

Billysmom wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:She just recently commented on one of his pics that she was so proud of him.

Nick's or the ex's ? Tia

On her ex's.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway