SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:49 pm

He's always been like that in group setting.
I don't see anything was wrong, it's just the usual Nick,imo.

Back to top Go down

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:52 pm

@tealeafs probs missing LA. It was kinda sad to see her beaming and he was all charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 1f611 JMO.

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:00 pm

You would think he could muster some pep in support of the event. A few of the pics I saw he looked like a sourpuss. JMO

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 87b72b10 charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 86669110 charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:00 pm

But did we actually ever seen him being hyper in any public event before? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:07 pm

I haven't seen any videos from the event, so I can't speak to his mannerisms during it, but the picture he posted popped up in the search section on IG.

It kind of made me laugh seeing that he posted a picture where the focus is on him since he's holding the microphone and she's the one looking adoringly at him. Considering it appears Vanessa has worked her bum off putting this charity event together, it would have been nice to perhaps see a picture where the focus was on her and her former students, but that's just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:09 pm

peggy0221 wrote:But did we actually ever seen him being hyper in any public event before? question

I don't think anyone said he needed to be hyper but some more enthusiasm definitely wouldn't hurt. The pics I saw on my IG explore page looked like he rsather be somewhere else. JMO

charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 87b72b10 charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 86669110 charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:09 pm

He was never hyper, but he used to look much happier to me in past events that he did (before The Bachelor/BIP). I agree with those that say something is up. Nick's felt off to me since his Juliet Litman interview. I don't even know if it's anything relationship related or general lack of fulfillment in career and life type of stuff, but he seems to lack energy and happiness beyond his normal "grumpy old man" persona. IMO.

Anyways, props to Vanessa for organizing that fundraiser! Seems like she did an amazing job! Cool to see someone from this show do something worthwhile with their fame. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:17 pm

Nick has done nothing but support Vanessa in regard to No Better You . It was Vanessa's night to shine and he let it be all about her. If you even looked and watched the video that showed the charity you see him laughing , helping out, and being a great partner. 
Nick has never been comfortable in large crowds but the most important thing was he was there when she needed him.
Sorry I just do not understand how people can talk so negatively when this couple especially Vanessa worked so hard on a very special event. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 pm

whit90 wrote:Nick has done nothing but support Vanessa in regard to No Better You . It was Vanessa's night to shine and he let it be all about her. If you even looked and watched the video that showed the charity you see him laughing , helping out, and being a great partner. 
Nick has never been comfortable in large crowds but the most important thing was he was there when she needed him.
Sorry I just do not understand how people can talk so negatively when this couple especially Vanessa worked so hard on a very special event. JMO

I think Vanessa has accomplished a great thing. It's because I think that, that I'm disappointed in how lukewarm Nick seemed the whole night. If he's uncomfortable in the public eye, maybe he shouldn't have gone on reality tv four times? jmo. My bf is also introverted, but he always shows up and beams when he's with me, when I'm working on something that is of value to me. I think this is important in a relationship. Sitting down whilst my fiance is talking on stage seems rather laissez faire, imo.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:39 pm

I am personally very impressed with Vanessa. I have actually coordinated multiple fundraisers at my graduate university and it is a ton of work. I respect that Vanessa has chosen to use her fame to help those she cares about, she has put her heart and soul behind her words. Her actions show that the woman she claimed to be is who she really is.

I am not going to watch the video. Nick was there and I am sure she appreciated it. It is up to her to decide if she is happy with him or not.

I haven't followed him in a while, but we saw happy beaming Nick at a movie premiere with Ben and Lauren and gang when he posted that Lauren really was perfect. DWTS is a huge group setting and he was happy enough there. He seemed very happy and joyful at the large event that was Peta and Mak's wedding. So IMO, Nick isn't always shy or quiet in large group settings.

Now I can see Nick struggle on how much he should do at Vanessa's events so as to not reduce the attention from her.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am personally very impressed with Vanessa. I have actually coordinated multiple fundraisers at my graduate university and it is a ton of work. I respect that Vanessa has chosen to use her fame to help those she cares about, she has put her heart and soul behind her words. Her actions show that the woman she claimed to be is who she really is.

I am not going to watch the video. Nick was there and I am sure she appreciated it. It is up to her to decide if she is happy with him or not.

I haven't followed him in a while, but we saw happy beaming Nick at a movie premiere with Ben and Lauren and gang when he posted that Lauren really was perfect. DWTS is a huge group setting and he was happy enough there. He seemed very happy and joyful at the large event that was Peta and Mak's wedding. So IMO, Nick isn't always shy or quiet in large group settings.

Now I can see Nick struggle on how much he should do at Vanessa's events so as to not reduce the attention from her.

All JMO.

But who is he to take attention away from her? They're a couple. Couples can shine together without detracting from one another, it's not like two competing celebrities.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
charity - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3 - Page 7 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:46 pm

tealeafs wrote:
whit90 wrote:Nick has done nothing but support Vanessa in regard to No Better You . It was Vanessa's night to shine and he let it be all about her. If you even looked and watched the video that showed the charity you see him laughing , helping out, and being a great partner. 

I think Vanessa has accomplished a great thing. It's because I think that, that I'm disappointed in how lukewarm Nick seemed the whole night. If he's uncomfortable in the public eye, maybe he shouldn't have gone on reality tv four times? jmo. My bf is also introverted, but he always shows up and beams when he's with me, when I'm working on something that is of value to me. I think this is important in a relationship. Sitting down whilst my fiance is talking on stage seems rather laissez faire, imo.

I am getting vibes of grocery bag gate all over again.

Nick is Nick. Vanessa is much more outgoing so next to her ball of energy, he looks even more low key than usual. That said, I watched the video of the Q&A and Nick was very supportive and joking in his straight man way. This was her event and he was there to support her and that's what he did. He let her answer most of the questions because this was her moment to shine and she did. No Better you has raised over $30,000 to build sensory rooms in several Montreal area schools.

@stuckinsc I don't think Nick or Vanessa went to Maks' and Peta's wedding.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - #3

+86
TrishB
Rachelsseason
Miyala
timfan
kerriway