SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:15 pm

welcomebanner @AprilApril.....thanks for the information. Glad someone attended the pre-screening.
Most folks here have said that Matty is attracted to model type girls so I am curious if Matty went with his usual type and Osher was surprised or if Osher thought he would go with a model type and he didn't.

Based on the annoucments of the ladies, Osher was a big fan of Tara's IMO so i wonder if that's who Osher wanted him to pick. On the forum here, most folks believe that Laura (based on her matching past F1 traits that have been sleuthedO will be Matty's choice as she fits the bill of past model type girlfriends.

What are your thoughts?

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:15 pm

AprilApril wrote:First post, hello to everyone.
I went to the Tuesday night pre-screening at Channel 10.
Matty and Osher had a quick Q&A. Osher said that he did not pick F1 - a first for him he said. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I have not seen it and thought that it was important in the scheme of things - F1 was not whom Osher would have picked for Matty, knowing him and knowing the women.
Incidentally, Matty was surprised, he did not know this. He said to Osher "Who did you think..." and drifted off... as if they could have discussed it there and then!

Welcome1

Very interesting @AprilApril - I was hoping we'd hear some rumours from the competition premiere but didn't expect a comp winner to actually join the forum so really appreciate your input!  

That comment from Osher is dynamite, IMO!  Every man and his dog would be expecting Laura to be F1 after that night 1 intro IMO so to hear him to imply it wasn't the obvious choice has me very excited.

cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Welcome1 @AprilApril that is a very interesting tidbit! I guess I would have expected Osher to pick Laura as Matty's choice IMO.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Sundy wrote:@Bobette we will have to wait and see with Elise but she does seem hidden. I think the F3 will be Elora,Elise and Laura at the moment. But I wouldn't be surprised if Laura walks out. There seems to be some sadness around her storyline and this is echoed in the promos.

An interesting take @Sundy and you could be right but I keep thinking of that IG post of Laura's friend saying "excited to see you in one more day" implying she got back the same time as Matty.

I'm leaning more towards Florence being the walkout, especially as she was pictured in her Dad's blog in the Netherlands - she may have just gotten sick of the whole thing and gone home. TWT on that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:54 pm

@Bobette When was the IG comment posted? Like did she meet her friend literally the next day after getting back from filming?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:05 pm

brownravens wrote:@Bobette When was the IG comment posted? Like did she meet her friend literally the next day after getting back from filming?

This is what was posted on May 25. Imo yes it implies Laura had just got back from Thailand and was going to see her friend the next day:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Y7a8RO1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette we will have to wait and see with Elise but she does seem hidden. I think the F3 will be Elora,Elise and Laura at the moment. But I wouldn't be surprised if Laura walks out. There seems to be some sadness around her storyline and this is echoed in the promos.

An interesting take @Sundy and you could be right but I keep thinking of that IG post of Laura's friend say "excited to see you in one more day" implying she got back the same time as Matty.  

I'm leaning more towards Florence being the walkout, especially as she was pictured in her Dad's blog in the Netherlands - she may have just gotten sick of the whole thing and gone home.  TWT on that.

@Bobette, I am going to clarify the bold, the friend (they call her Hazy) in the IG post was not talking about Laura arriving on May 25th; Hazy made the IG post on May 25th and was talking about seeing Laura on Saturday May 27th (hence the one more day till i see you) for a belated birthday party that Laura's sister threw for Laura when she got home....I can't post the SC since the sister's IG is now on private to show the pics of all of them (Hazy and other friends) at Laura's sister's house. So basically Laura had IMO arrived before May 25th and then Hazy made that comment saying only one more day before she gets to see Laura for her 30th birthday party that the sister threw her on Saturday May 27th, hope it makes sense.

Here is the SC of the conversation by Laura's friend in question to buttress my point.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Img_0038

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:09 pm

Thanks for the clarification @mercieme, I still think Laura would have only just got back since she says she's finally "free" and IMO the season preview SCs place her firmly in Thailand so wouldn't have been allowed to return until around the same time as Matty either way.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:12 pm

@Bobette Thanks for the link Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:55 pm

AprilApril wrote:First post, hello to everyone.
I went to the Tuesday night pre-screening at Channel 10.
Matty and Osher had a quick Q&A. Osher said that he did not pick F1 - a first for him he said. Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I have not seen it and thought that it was important in the scheme of things - F1 was not whom Osher would have picked for Matty, knowing him and knowing the women.
Incidentally, Matty was surprised, he did not know this. He said to Osher "Who did you think..." and drifted off... as if they could have discussed it there and then!
Welcomeparty! @AprilApril and so glad you joined! How exciting to be at the pre-screening!

Interesting info from Osher to be sure considering he has said the exact same thing last year and that it was a "first" for him  Suspect

So I don't think it means anything in regards to F1. In fact, I'd say that it's more just Osher doing his company talk thing/giving his personal opinion. It in no way IMO reflects who Osher saw a connection with or whom Matty was interested most in. 

In fact, even if Matty looked smitten with someone I'd still say Osher would guess F1 as someone else for him just based on Osher's own preference. If I had to guess I'd think Cobie or Tara would be the girls Osher liked for Matty.  

As a personal aside, I love Osher but I don't like it when he says things like this as he has before. It's basically him saying "well I would have picked someone else" and considering Matty's response... that's how he took it too. I'd prefer if Osher just stuck to say Matty picks "love".

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:58 pm

Bobette wrote:Thanks for the clarification @mercieme, I still think Laura would have only just got back since she says she's finally "free" and IMO the season preview SCs place her firmly in Thailand so wouldn't have been allowed to return until around the same time as Matty either way.

Finally free could be interpreted in so many ways imo ;) free and single again or free to be out of hiding or free from the bach bubble ?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:08 pm

Bobette wrote:Odds have changed again.  Strong backing now for Lisa but I think she'll be the one he was attracted to but it fizzled out:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 I8ONwKD

Source

Most interesting thing about the odds for me is that Laura is still in F1 spot odds. If she stays consistent like Lee did (who was also in F1 spot from pre-season to finale) then for sure I think she's F1.

Will see though... I need to go through SCs and try pin down F3...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy