SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:45 am

@AllAboutLove I think was are just about ready for another thread
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:47 am

@ssin0547 IA I've been feeling that about their long term compatibility. I feel like if Laura wins its because she's the one Matty wanted to sleep with from the beginning (similar to Alex and richie IMO). I think the emotional connection may not last beyond the bach bubble. Even the banter on their SD was not particularly smooth nor did it establish that they had lots in common IMO.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:47 am

I know I am firmly shipping Elise and Matty but I genuinely believe Elise is the most compatible for him and can see real longevity in their relationship if he picks her.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:50 am

I think that's what i see with both Elise and Tara. I see longevity and smoother sailing. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:04 am

brownravens wrote:@ssin0547 IA I've been feeling that about their long term compatibility. I feel like if Laura wins its because she's the one Matty wanted to sleep with from the beginning (similar to Alex and richie IMO). I think the emotional connection may not last beyond the bach bubble. Even the banter on their SD was not particularly smooth nor did it establish that they had lots in common IMO.

Totally agree! Little Richie was firmly in control when Richie chose Alex, and Little Richie was not overly concerned with practicalities like children who already exist on the other side of the country, or potential future children, Little Richie just wanted Alex. And possibly Little Matty just wants Laura, but in the long term IMO, their lifestyles are not that compatible. She is a gypsy hippy, and he is a preppy Eastern suburbs boy with a nightmare of a sister.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:11 am

Thread 2 here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy