SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:33 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If I just went by edit of the show, Laura would definitely be F1. It's why I have to wonder what, other than media/SM, is indicating Elise has the possibility of being F1 since her edit is not F1-like at all. Elise is barely been shown and while it can be said it may be a hidden-F1 edit, that to me is OTT hidden so far. 

I am starting to wonder if media/SM for Elise and her being a "dark horse/slow burn" is just to try drum up a possibility of her being competition for F1 when it may be that Elise never was and it was always Laura. Since pre-season sleuthing I thought Laura for F1 and still think she is F1. There would have to be a lot of evidence pointing to Elise for F1 to change that and atm I don't see much, especially from the show which I'd think they'd go with their standard edit regardless of spoilers/leaks. That's what they did last year and I don't see them changing that approach. 

Will see and still sleuthing but I am suss about a "dark horse" being F1 especially given how much F1-like evidence Laura has.....

I agree @AllAboutLove and I'd go even further and say I don't see any convincing evidence that Elise could be F1.  As much as I like Elise and I'd love to see the slow burn win for once, I just can't see it happening.  Laura is textbook F1 at this point, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:38 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If I just went by edit of the show, Laura would definitely be F1. It's why I have to wonder what, other than media/SM, is indicating Elise has the possibility of being F1 since her edit is not F1-like at all. Elise is barely been shown and while it can be said it may be a hidden-F1 edit, that to me is OTT hidden so far. 

I am starting to wonder if media/SM for Elise and her being a "dark horse/slow burn" is just to try drum up a possibility of her being competition for F1 when it may be that Elise never was and it was always Laura. Since pre-season sleuthing I thought Laura for F1 and still think she is F1. There would have to be a lot of evidence pointing to Elise for F1 to change that and atm I don't see much, especially from the show which I'd think they'd go with their standard edit regardless of spoilers/leaks. That's what they did last year and I don't see them changing that approach. 

Will see and still sleuthing but I am suss about a "dark horse" being F1 especially given how much F1-like evidence Laura has.....

I agree @AllAboutLove and I'd go even further and say I don't see any convincing evidence that Elise could be F1.  As much as I like Elise and I'd love to see the slow burn win for once, I just can't see it happening.  Laura is textbook F1 at this point, IMO.

Yes, I think most of us would agree that Laura is clear F1... it would be utterly gobsmacking if she didn't win it from here. But it doesn't stop me thinking an underdog story would be fun to watch. Especially when Elise seems like such a great chick
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:43 am

Completely agree - the underdog story would be fantastic.  I just don't think Matty's the kind of Lead to give us that opportunity.  

He may have been an underdog himself, but I can't see him picking one when there's a fancy pedigree rubbing her tail in his face.  giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:56 am

I'd prefer watching a dark horse/slow burn just to have something different. But I just remind myself that it's likely that the pre-season sleuthing is spot on about Laura as F1, especially considering that so far the edit and SCs already indicate this and seem to support it.

I waffle back and forth on Laura, not so much regarding her as F1, but more so she may not end up being my fav contestant this season. But honestly that's more the norm for me anyway as usually the F1 is not my fav for most seasons I've watched so it won't be anything new there  giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:24 am

I concur that I currently find it highly unlikely that F1 will be anyone other than Laura. Even before names were released a brunette being F1 was favoured by the bookies. They must know, and if they do know it is really spoiling it. I find it amusing that we have all seem to have sided on the Elise camp without know much if anything about her. Me included. I would love to see an underdog come out and be F1 and I have to admit if Laura is F1 and the combo of Sophie Monk being ette I'm finding this years offerings beige and predictable. I am sure Laura is perfectly lovely and a better F1 than some of the others we have had (cough-Alex-cough) but for me I would like a season where I go yes! There's the curveball, I saw it coming and I love it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:31 am

Sundy wrote:I concur that I currently find it highly unlikely that F1 will be anyone other than Laura. Even before names were released a brunette being F1 was favoured by the bookies. They must know, and if they do know it is really spoiling it. I find it amusing that we have all seem to have sided on the Elise camp without know much if anything about her. Me included. I would love to see an underdog come out and be F1 and I have to admit if Laura is F1 and the combo of Sophie Monk being ette I'm finding this years offerings beige and predictable. I am sure Laura is perfectly lovely and a better F1 than some of the others we have had (cough-Alex-cough) but for me I would like a season where I go yes! There's the curveball, I saw it coming and I love it

I'm camp Laura.. but it seems rather lonely mylove - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 3806527698
It's too early to tell how this season is going to play out, but I wouldn't mind having an obvious F1 all the way through. Perhaps that's the "love story" Channel 10 keeps talking about this season
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:16 am

@SugarAndSpice My thoughts too. I did LOVE their date and I can't imagine at this stage it getting any better than that with anyone else. I think Matty's fallen for Laura and vice versa.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:30 am

So y'all think Laura is going to have any obstacle other that her fear of being heart broken as was spoiled real time during the F7 group date? Just seems so unreal that we got Laura's script even before the season started.

Ahem I am all for an open and shut case love story but something still not adding up for me with Laura. Once we get evidence of them on SHV together though, I will then concur that 'tis the season of the "wuv" story as one of our dear posters used to say Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:55 am

Is there any particular significance to F1-F4 based on who they showed exiting the limo first?

I know with GL's season Cam was shown first but in reality it was Matty? I'm just curious as to why they showed Alix out first?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:56 am

mercieme wrote:So y'all think Laura is going to have any obstacle other that her fear of being heart broken as was spoiled real time during the F7 group date? Just seems so unreal that we got Laura's script even before the season started.

Ahem I am all for an open and shut case love story but something still not adding up for me with Laura. Once we get evidence of them on SHV together though, I will then concur that 'tis the season of the "wuv" story as one of our dear posters used to say Hugesmile

Mercieme, your post about whose voice is saying "I am in love with you' is lost somewhere in the midst of all the Laura winning posts. I have listened over and over again pausing and replaying Elise speaking on TV and then listening over and over to the voice on the season preview. IMO it is Elise saying 'I am in love with you.'

For definite certainty, or at least 99%, it is Laura saying "I think I am falling in love with you." In my mind Laura does not say both lines.
Also in my way of thinking, there are two reasons why Elise is being hidden. A) she leaves early and is not anyone. B) she goes far, very far Smiley

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:58 am

Storybook wrote:
mercieme wrote:So y'all think Laura is going to have any obstacle other that her fear of being heart broken as was spoiled real time during the F7 group date? Just seems so unreal that we got Laura's script even before the season started.

Mercieme, your post about whose voice is saying "I am in love with you' is lost somewhere in the midst of all the Laura winning posts. I have listened over and over again pausing and replaying Elise speaking on TV and then listening over and over to the voice on the season preview. IMO it is Elise saying 'I am in love with you.'

For definite certainty, or at least 99%, it is Laura saying "I think I am falling in love with you." In my mind Laura does not say both lines.
Also in my way of thinking, there are two reasons why Elise is being hidden. A) she leaves early and is not anyone. B) she goes far, very far Smiley

I agree that it is Laura saying "i think..." and having heard so much more of her speaking tonight, it is Laura asking "What makes you happy?" but the the final "I am in love..." is a different voice.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:03 am

Thanks @Storybook for following up on the VO analysis. If Elise is the last voice of the season then that's one glimmer of hope she has as F1 after all i read from everyone tonight that pretty much Laura has it in the bag.

@carraiger....folks have said in prior discussion on the season promo VO that it was Elise that said the line "what make you happy"....i haven't watched tonight's episode so I am probably one of the few that has no clue what Elise's voice is like but I will take a listen again myself after I become familiar with Elise's voice...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lightredemption
Zaynab
Skeppy
Emayem
Loulou
Schnitty4lyf
BlueJeans
dolcimumma
Miyala
Enough
Sundy