SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:48 pm

@JamesMSama
Come see me at@HollywoodImprov w/@viallnicholas28 @KristaAllenXO @Tatum_Oneal & @christinalweber
https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesMSama/status/887825609165946880

The event is a debate (sounds like mostly the audience does this) on why people are single.  It sounds like the names listed above are guest relationship experts, inc Sama as Howie is the host as given in the event description.  And  :yes:  That is THE Tatum O'Neal. 
http://hollywood.improv.com/comedian/tw-eventinfo/The+Great+Love+Debate+with+Brian+Howie/7543345/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by chrissy1295 Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:01 pm

https://www.facebook.com/pg/enews/videos/

I watched a few of the past episodes here. Looks like they talk about the latest trends in make up and hair and have a different celeb makeup artist/hairstylist on each week. I could see Vanessa bringing up the question about alternative products for those on a budget. But from the ones I watched, it doesn't look like they used super expensive products.

I'd love to see what different hairstylists could do with her hair
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:01 pm

I hope this hollywood improv debate will be posted online. Does anyone know if the last panel Nick did was ever posted online? I think it might've been about relationships, too.

Great news for Vanessa! She has such a great, warm energy that would be perfect for hosting. I love that she keeps things simple, but not going to lie, I'm a bigger fan of her style when she goes a little more glam as opposed to the usual tank top and jeans combo. She looks good either way, but I think this opportunity will influence her to be a little more creative with her fashion choices.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:06 pm

@crunchycheeto
Nick was part of 2 panels.  One in LV on the modern definition of love and the other at an art studio in LA with reality tv personalities from different shows talking about production, pop culture related to it, etc.  Neither was ever posted online.
I don't think the weight of these topics is general to the franchise demographic so wouldn't get publicity the way Nick has lunch with Ashley does rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:12 pm

notarose wrote:@crunchycheeto
Nick was part of 2 panels.  One in LV on the modern definition of love and the other at an art studio in LA with reality tv personalities from different shows talking about production, pop culture related to it, etc.  Neither was ever posted online.
I don't think the weight of these topics is general to the franchise demographic so wouldn't get publicity the way Nick has lunch with Ashley does rofl

Oh yeah! It was the one about production and pop culture. That sounded interesting. It would be interesting to hear Nick's thoughts because I imagine every other question wouldn't be Bach-related, so he's probably more long-winded (and classic!Nick) with his responses.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:17 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
notarose wrote:@crunchycheeto

Oh yeah! It was the one about production and pop culture. That sounded interesting. It would be interesting to hear Nick's thoughts because I imagine every other question wouldn't be Bach-related, so he's probably more long-winded (and classic!Nick) with his responses.

:yes:  He did a podcast under the Bustle bi-line, or maybe Huffington Post, about relationships and it had nothing to do with the franchise. It was about 2 years ago. I thought it was really interesting and when he is talking ideas he is very articulate. At the moment he is somewhat boxed in as a franchise face. Hopefully once the next Bach starts filming he will have more rights over his identity as a person.

Just checked the IG of Sama who posted the tweet I posted about the improv event.  He is a bonifide relationship blogger. His IG gallery has some great quotes:
https://www.instagram.com/jamesmsama/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yes, I have never seen anything negative about being in the entertainment industry or a person's worth is seen as less because of it. To me, no one is better or worse because of what they do - nor are they defined by what they do.

To me, Nick and Vanessa's interests and pursuits are as valid regardless of whether Nick did charity and Vanessa entertainment or Nick does entertainment and Vanessa charity or both do a mix of both or at different stages of their lives (which, when it comes to Nick and Vanessa this is actually a fact that they BOTH have done entertainment and charity endeavors in their lives).

Life is a journey and whatever goals and interest Nick and Vanessa have and get to explore on that journey I say good for them. What matters is that both partners value each other and support each other regardless of these endeavors and none weighted more than the other or more worthy than they other but both seen as valid and equal. So far that's what I have seen from Nick and Vanessa right from the beginning when they said they are a TEAM  beatingheart

-  IMO  -   Fame in the entertainment industries can create fortunes...it can also cause the downfall of an individual through temptations i.e., from various kinds of addictions...it could destroy relationships and families...but, if the person is in control, the individual is grounded and down-to-earth then it can create the best platforms for building foundations in helping others...it is also the start of creating their/his/her own legacy(ies)...I don't believe that Nick and Vanessa are after fame when they have decided to stay in LA...I don't believe that they are users or opportunists who are willing to step on other people in order to get what they want ...but, what I do know is that they will work really hard and will not turn their back on great opportunities that will come their way in helping them to achieve their goals and dreams--that partly would be to create foundations that will benefit others...I don't think it is a bad idea, I think, it is actually a great idea...

Currently, they have the same goals and dreams, they are in sync with each other...they support each other...they are both very compassionate and down-to-earth (selfless and understanding) they are crazy in love with each other...these are great criteria and strong foundations in building a successful marriage relationships...until otherwise, then it is not over...

People in the entertainment industries are not all that worldly and vain, there are still/also quite a handful of people that are compassionate and kind...among those people added to the handfuls are Nick and Vanessa...some people may not believe it...but, this is as real as it gets...  - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:38 pm

And it looks like Vanessa is cooking tonight. She has lots of healthy vegetables cut up.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:55 pm

I'm sure her friend Jen would approve!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:02 am

notarose wrote:
@JamesMSama
Come see me at@HollywoodImprov w/@viallnicholas28 @KristaAllenXO @Tatum_Oneal & @christinalweber

The event is a debate (sounds like mostly the audience does this) on why people are single.  It sounds like the names listed above are guest relationship experts, inc Sama as Howie is the host as given in the event description.  And  :yes:  That is THE Tatum O'Neal. 
http://hollywood.improv.com/comedian/tw-eventinfo/The+Great+Love+Debate+with+Brian+Howie/7543345/

Regarding these events/panels/appearances that Nick and others make; I'm assuming that they are paid appearances? Or not? Does anyone know?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:09 am

@skates
I don't see them playing the fame game either and here is a short list why:
1. Few red carpet events attended even though alumni with less recognition attend a lot more.  N&V attended 2 charity carpets (MS with some DWTS cast; Dodger's charity), MTV where Nick repped Bach nomination, and a movie premiere attended by personal invite of Gunn the director). There may be others in the future but they average far fewer than others.
2. Not a lot of evidence of trying to cross-over fan followers with alumni on SM. Nick has posted no IG pics with alumni since V moved to LA. V has posted some vid which is temporary and some tweets.
3. N&V have rarely promoted things they attend - heavy promotion only of DWTS and No Better You and a small sample of other things. Lots we only know about through other people. V may promote her new job...will have to see. Nick didn't promote any of his panel appearances to date. 
4. Both attempt to refrain from commenting about Bach stuff although they have to answer in some manner when asked.  Loads of alumni appear on media platforms to discuss the current season and opinions about BIP. The opportunity for N&V to do likewise is obviously there. 
5. Tv opportunities.  Heck, Chad Johnson interviewed Nick after a DWTS performance. No doubt things like this have been offered to both Nick and Vanessa. 
6. They dress down.  Keeps them off rather than on the typical "star" photo page.
7. They are smart people IMO but just aren't interested in the PDA headlines that rag mags enjoy running. B&L and A&J went the "in public" PDA route during a time we now know was not PDA-friendly behind closed doors. There really isn't all that much Nick and Vanessa can do to counter the expectation machine but they certainly aren't trying to keep their relationship in the headlines to potentially build a greater fan base." Show's over" appears to be their motto.

Oops, not short rofl.  There are more but...
What other couples/individuals do and what their motivations are is not something I'm alluding to.  I simply use these examples as things anyone from any type of show might do.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:20 am

Stacia620 wrote:
notarose wrote:
@JamesMSama

Regarding these events/panels/appearances that Nick and others make; I'm assuming that they are paid appearances? Or not? Does anyone know?
This sounds really interesting and great panel too! Nick would be awesome at this, IMO and I can't wait to hear more. I've always loved hearing Nick's perspective on things and especially relationships. Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 12 4256136633 He has such great insight and I hope Nick's getting paid and big bucks! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez