SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:46 pm

@notarose I'd seen in many places Vanessa being judged for doing freeSTYLE instead of returning to teaching..
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:07 pm

I went to the supermarket, playing my new Fleetfoxes albumn in the car. By track 3 the tears are rolling down my face. The songs that are so sad & reminds me & somehow melds Nick & the break up & hopes of forever. Its a beautiful albumn & so emotive. Pretty much all the lyrics resonate with some sort of loss. This one. :tissuebox

https://youtu.be/T6rVJYmQFiY
If You Need To, Keep Time on Me
Fleet Foxes
Lyrics
How could it all fall in one day?
Were we too sure of the sun?
If you need to, keep time on me
Who knows what state is in store?
If they all turn, will you run?
When I need to, I'll keep time on you
Wide oceans roar
A frightened fool stokes heatless fire
But if you need to, keep time on me
How could it all fall in one day?
Were we too sure of the sun?
Songwriters: Robin Pecknold

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:17 pm

notarose wrote:@chrissy1295 yes, the bolded definitely didn't sound like a formalaic franchise line - more "common speech". I could see Nick continuing to support No Better You in some way. Perhaps as simple as promoting her next fundraiser on SM.
One thing that hasn't been talked about is public scrutinity. It had been talked about a lot by both Nick and especially Vanessa. Up until very recently she was still commenting back to random trolls on her IG. I don't think she was ever able to  not be emotionally impacted by Bach nation fan response. Imagine every time you post a pic having to see THAT on your SM.  Every day beginning during the airing of the show until now is a long time. If she didn't post of Nick she would be told they broke up; if she did she would be told he wasn't smiling; if she posted a pic asking people to tag and compliment someone she would be asked where's Nick. Randomly fans would tell her Nick should have picked someone else. This kind of sh*t is very much out of the realm of control for either of them yet would have impacted both of them because V was very bothered by it, spoke about it often in interviews, and would have had mostly Nick as the one to talk about it with. Not a good thing to have to deal with.
I do think there was much more good in this relationship than not good. I think the relationship ended but not because one or the other was at fault. I do think the excessive scrutinity they were under brought undo stress that interfered with progress. Not because either believed what was being said, just because it was so constant and sad. Nick would have been powerless to protect her from this daily barrage of  hurtfulness. Remember how he told her "I like taking care of you."? Her being with him is the only reason why she was being attacked.
"If you love someone, set them free..."

@notarose, why do you have to make me cry! Your words kill me coz I do believe they are true. Upset Upset

About the bolded, Nick spoke about it during the Hollywood Improv that he was fine and didn't care when people trashed him online when he was single but now, seeing the one he loves being hurt by the words written, it really affects him and why he tries to be so protective. It was never going to be easy for anyone who was with Nick. My heart breaks for both of them that this franchise and it's intense public scrutiny has claimed yet another relationship.  Upset

Their breakup statement indeed feels so personal and heartfelt. I wouldn't be surprised if they remain a part of each other's life in some way even though I have mixed feelings about it. Maybe it'll just prolong the hurt and a clean break is better. IDK. I hope they both do what's best for them. As sad as I am, I do believe at this point in time, this breakup is for the best. If they are meant to be, they'll find their way back to each other.  heartbeat  heartbeat
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:19 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:@notarose I'd seen in many places Vanessa being judged for doing freeSTYLE instead of returning to teaching..
I knew she was judged for not staying in Montreal to teach from before the time she hosted. Can see how that continued yes
She was basically found guilty in the court of public opinion. America, where for art thou freedom of choice?

And Nick keeping the comment section open on his last IG pic - self sacrifice.
I do think it was wise for V to close down ability to comment on hers. Enough is enough. It may have been their last decision as a couple.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Now I might cry...
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 60 Image142
https://mobile.twitter.com/viallnicholas28/likes

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:34 pm

notarose wrote:Now I might cry...

me too  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 60 1f494  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 60 1f62d
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:41 pm

@notarose also how is it that I feel like you just "get" that tweet (all the layers to it) like I do and like you (and I) think Nick does too  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 60 1f494
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:45 pm

@AllAboutLove I do believe it is possible to "love" a stranger and only want the very best for them. I believe it doesn't have to be about fandom. It can simply be about interest, compassion, and the joy that comes from being emotional touched.
So let me say, I love that we are here together to share the human experience group hug

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:10 pm

^^making me cry again.
He has a wonderful supportive family & loyal friends. I keep thinking of that. I hope he is able to feel at peace about it all, the statement certainly suggests a mutual amicable decision. That is good if there is good feeling between them.
Oh why is life so sad, love was with them. We all saw it, I wish there was the lasting bond to keep them together. I guess it means they are destined to find another one. Each one moving closer to the true path. I can't get my head round the break up being so fast, only just watched their proposal in Spring, now it is nearly Autumn (Fall). What a summer.
Nick will heal & I believe he will entirely stop looking. Just when he is about happy enough again & hanging out with his friends he might meet her by accident. No tv, no pressure, just the time and place is right on time. Life happens. I can only compare to the many heartbreaks I went through before I gave up trying & then got happy & then of course met my dh. But imo you cant think yr way to that place, imo only sad, profound & hard experiences sometimes get you to the point of opening up to anything or indeed nothing at all happening. And more importantly accepting either.
Imo there is no point telling someone to stop looking when they are always looking. But after Nick''s quest of epic proportions with the whole country on his back he will truly be so drained and crushed by it all he will stop looking.  This could actually help him to have a totally new perspective on everything, nothing to lose, embracing each day for its own merit,  to start everything from scratch.
A new beginning.
Here is to new beginnings, hugs to all on this thread.
group hug
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:22 pm

Nick liked Vanessa's spaghetti dinner IG 2 hrs ago. Upset I'm basically ok and accepting but a little sadness (ok alot) mixed in.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:41 pm

notarose wrote:Now I might cry...

I don't get it ?? What does Nick liking the tweet mean ??
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:49 pm

I think I am still in shock and truly sad that they have ended. I want to say Thank You for all the wonderful posters who truly understand Nick and have stood by his side. I appreciate how well they have handled this and I truly believe that they will always have a love for each other. I am still trying to understand why but what is best for them is all that matters. group hug
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez