SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by whit90 Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:53 pm

cookielover12 wrote:
notarose wrote:Now I might cry...
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 61 Image142
https://mobile.twitter.com/viallnicholas28/likes

I don't get it ?? What does Nick liking the tweet mean ??
Nick was compared in looks to Ryan many times and the tweet by Ryan saying Happy Birthday to his lovely wife is probably due to Vanessa's birthday coming up.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:57 pm

whit90 wrote:I think I am still in shock and truly sad that they have ended. I want to say Thank You for all the wonderful posters who truly understand Nick and have stood by his side. I appreciate how well they have handled this and I truly believe that they will always have a love for each other. I am still trying to understand why but what is best for them is all that matters. group hug

Same here! So glad to have fellow Nickchicks who see "him" through all of the SM trolling and unfounded character attacks for 4 years now. I'm not going anywhere!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Can someone please tell me that I am dreaming and that Nick & Vanessa did not end their engagement sad :tissuebox
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Hugs to all group hug 

I've been on this journey because of Nick through all the SM hate and all the heartache and I am still here. I wish nothing but happiness for him and am still a Nick fan! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happydays Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:37 pm

The reason that tweet is so popular is because it's a joke. He is saying happy birthday to his wife but only has himself pictured. I don't think it means anything from Nick's part other than him finding it funny.

happydays

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:39 pm

I just read about this today, and it made me sad. I noticed a distancing Nick from IG in the last few weeks, but not from Twitter, so I attributed it to work, schedules, etc
I saw V coming back to LA & both in their apartment, so it surprised me a little. I was rooting for them from the start, found them to be a good and balanced match, and very real in spite of having met on the show.
I think it was a combination of all comments & opinions stated by all of you wonderful posters. I know we have to always work on our relationships (of any sort) to keep them alive & growing, as long as we are happy while doing it. If it becomes tiresome, or a chore, or stressful, then it may not be good for us, or what we need. Perhaps this was the case with N & V.
I got emotional reading their statement as well. Completely from their hearts IMO
I can see them being caring & supportive of each other, as I believe they still share a great deal of love, support and admiration for one another. I am also a total romantic, so I hope all they need is time apart to figure out what is best for each, and find their way back to each other again!! But it is my personal hope.
I have always loved Nick, and will be a loyal fan of his, no matter what! Thanks to him, I got a chance to "meet" the beautiful Vanessa and become a fan of hers also! I will continue to follow both, and I will never stop wishing the very best for them, personally and professionally...together or apart Smiley
I love all you guys, and this incredible group! Always united with our Nickdom!!
Looking forward to continuing xox

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 61 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by chrissy1295 Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:47 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Can someone please tell me that I am dreaming and that Nick & Vanessa did not end their engagement sad :tissuebox

I wish it was a dream... sad
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:07 pm

cookielover12 wrote:Can someone please tell me that I am dreaming and that Nick & Vanessa did not end their engagement sad :tissuebox

-  IMO -   I am thinking about what Vanessa has said previously during TB--an engagement means marriage to her... thus if they have broken off their engagement, it means they are not ready to get married...since both of their careers/goals--in building their dreams and achieving their goals--have just started...they may have thought of putting aside their marriage plans...this gives them both the chance of hooking up with others in case long distance relationships do not work with them...it would also tone down the public scrutiny in case they have decided to date under the radar...I feel like it is not totally done...relationships like theirs I believe wouldn't end that fast...they have sparks when they first met, but it needs continuous hard work to last forever...I think both of them want to focus on their career plans/goals and dreams independently right now...Nick on being an actor and Vanessa with her foundation in Canada...I don't think they care about the TB ring...if ever they do reconcile and have decided to get married, it would be like doing it just like a normal couple...re-doing the proposal all over again without the limelight...I don't believe that part of the real reasons behind are because of them being extrovert and introvert...opposites do attract, and they still work...it is just a matter of to what extend the person will be willing to adjust...I feel like both of them have given up too easily or it could be a strategy for them to get their relationships off the public scrutiny by announcing the break up now and doing it low key... I am still wondering if Vanessa would be taking any job offer from the US or would she just stay in Canada...where would she stay in case she comes back to the states... if they are in friendly terms, I believe, she would still stay with Nick if both of them are not in any committed relationships...   -  IMO -

-  IMO -   If Vanessa stays away from Nick and vice versa, I would think that the break up is more complicated than what is being shown right now...   -  JMO  -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:39 pm

Skates wrote:

-  IMO -   I am thinking about what Vanessa has said previously during TB--an engagement means marriage to her... thus if they have broken off their engagement, it means they are not ready to get married...since both of their careers/goals--in building their dreams and achieving their goals--have just started...they may have thought of putting aside their marriage plans...this gives them both the chance of hooking up with others in case long distance relationships do not work with them...it would also tone down the public scrutiny in case they have decided to date under the radar...I feel like it is not totally done...relationships like theirs I believe wouldn't end that fast...they have sparks when they first met, but it needs continuous hard work to last forever...I think both of them want to focus on their career plans/goals and dreams independently right now...Nick on being an actor and Vanessa with her foundation in Canada...I don't think they care about the TB ring...if ever they do reconcile and have decided to get married, it would be like doing it just like a normal couple...re-doing the proposal all over again without the limelight...I don't believe that part of the real reasons behind are because of them being extrovert and introvert...opposites do attract, and they still work...it is just a matter of to what extend the person will be willing to adjust...I feel like both of them have given up too easily or it could be a strategy for them to get their relationships off the public scrutiny by announcing the break up now and doing it low key... I am still wondering if Vanessa would be taking any job offer from the US or would she just stay in Canada...where would she stay in case she comes back to the states... if they are in friendly terms, I believe, she would still stay with Nick if both of them are not in any committed relationships...   -  IMO -

-  IMO -   If Vanessa stays away from Nick and vice versa, I would think that the break up is more complicated than what is being shown right now...   -  JMO  -

I agree that Nissa don't give a flying fig about TB engagement ring and it isn't a factor for them. In previous interviews Nick indicated at some point depending on their status he'd want to re-propose. Vanessa has established CA ties re work/friends so I'm curious if she returns full time Canada or splits btw LA

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:16 am

Funnily enough (or not funny at all) what happens to be airing this morning on uk tv. ATFR from Kaitlyns season. I hv obv seen this before, but the shots of Bella crying in the  audience.... I can't actually watch this today.  :tissuebox
I love Nicks family. They are such a loving caring open hearted bunch. I know they will be the ones suffering along with him in his recovery process.
I would love to believe that they might miss each other enough to give it another try, or your idea @Skates about them taking public scrutiny off them but still dating. But the wording of their statement was too personal imo to be anything but an ending.
I just want to fast forward a few months & see that Nick is Ok. I am glad to hear he was smiling during the party for Sharleen. He has some great friends to lean on. Perhaps he will be feeling some relief about it all, perhaps Vanessa will too.
I care about Vanessa but it will always be Nick that brings me back onto this forum. I so so sooo hope he will thrive in his career & continue his path in his graceful honest way.
Pleasure to read all the well thought out, articulate posts here & the level of respect to both Vanessa & Nick.
We will all be Ok.
group hug

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:10 am

Yes, permanent IMO.
I think it began when V went to JFL. Nick had previously said he was hoping to go as he heard it was great and in past years he was sometimes seen at comedy clubs so it has been a genuine interest of his. V continued to post often after that but Nick only posted his last 2 pics.
I do think it is perfectly reasonable for V to highly value her Montreal community. Her friend circle is large and the Montreal media focuses on her charity and is generally complimentary of who she is. She is also very much a part of the Italian community and they embrace her. And of course her family is there. It is impossible for 1 person to fill that void and I do think Vanessa needs lots of stimulus to keep her happy. She is just that high energy type who enjoys hamming it up like at her fundraiser when she jumped off the stage to dance in the crowd, stick her tongue out at the cameras during an interview and then lift up the reporter.  She IMO just needs outlets for her exuberance.  Pre-show pics verify that among her friends it is always she who is clowning. She likes her fun and even the Toronto podcaster who met her during JFL said she and her gf were trying to put their legs around their necks in a booth at the bar which just doesn't seem like something Nick would relate to on a night out.
On the show I think we saw a toned down version of Vanessa's energy.  I think that is because she was with new people not because she was withholding. Living together with Nick in LA was a great decision because it allowed them to quickly find how their lifestyles combine.  Nick has always liked concerts/ festivals but mostly he is a house party person who also likes family lake weekends and hiking. I could see his quieter lifestyle being frustrating for Vanessa who gravitates toward dinner then a club and other urban pursuits. She is better suited to someone who enjoys the same vibrant "date night" activities she does regardless of the city.
I think the way the show works doesn't allow couples to find out enough about each other during SHV. They see each other briefly and in isolation.  Lifestyle differences, like how each interacts with friends and what each enjoys doing for entertainment can't really be explored until the show is over. In this area, I see a definite disconnect.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:58 pm

@notarose this makes a lot of sense. I think yr right about the energetic mismatch, especially when you say ~
". @notarose :It is impossible for 1 person to fill that void and I do think Vanessa needs lots of stimulus to keep her happy. She is just that high energy type who enjoys hamming it up.."
I think she enjoys being realky active in many fields at once & LA wouldn't have the full range of activities she woukd usually have with her Montreal networks. Also I keep wondering how easy running her foundation having to keep going back & forth. I think the ties she has to Galileo Centre & her students run very deep. If you hv that type of vocation it must be so hard to leave them & to start in another country.
But as regards Nick, I am thinking more & more that he would do well with someone happy to follow his lead in terms of his career. Also someone who wants a family right away. I just think Vanessa was\is so committed to her career & making a difference at this point in her life, & commedably so. I think she possibly isnt quite ready to have the kids quite yet. There is nothing wrong with that either, but for Nick I think he is ready. Jmho.
The Bachelor does require a total leap of faith as only time will reveal all the ways two people compliment or clash with each other. It cannot be fully known in the short amount of time given. The lucky ones do find that everything else works well enough to last.
We always discuss what if the proposal element was taken away. I wonder if that would help or hinder. I think a longer season, say 6 months. Then a live proposal at ATFR if the couple are still together, if not we still get to hear all about it. The episodes cd be shown 2 a week so we dont hv to wait the full 6months to air. Just an idea, which I know wont happen.
The Bachelor is having such a bad run of successes maybe something needs to change.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez