SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by chrissy1295 Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:17 pm

I am having such a hard time getting over this break up, which sounds ridiculous and I'm honestly a little embarrassed about it. I have loved couples in the past that have broken up, now wondering why I ever liked them in the first place... but this one is different because I actually believe the love and heartbreak that they must be experiencing. I literally feel like I'm going through my own break up right now... Please can someone snap some sense into me? This is so frustrating! Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 64 2292733854 Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 64 2292733854
chrissy1295
chrissy1295

Female Posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 64 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by whit90 Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:20 pm

chrissy1295 wrote:I am having such a hard time getting over this break up, which sounds ridiculous and I'm honestly a little embarrassed about it. I have loved couples in the past that have broken up, now wondering why I ever liked them in the first place... but this one is different because I actually believe the love and heartbreak that they must be experiencing. I literally feel like I'm going through my own break up right now... Please can someone snap some sense into me? This is so frustrating! Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 64 2292733854 Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 64 2292733854
I feel your pain I really thought that Nick had finally found the one.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Billysmom wrote:It's unfortunate the school year already started...work can be a welcome distraction.... But she has NBY, and maybe she can sub at gac...?  
Being a substitute teacher would provide her with a lot of work - they are in high demand.  She would be called before many others on the list because of her experience with the school board. It can be any school in her neighbourhood but that shouldn't be a problem because she has taught other places/grades according to info she provided and enjoyed it Smiley  
Agree, now that she back in Montreal she can reclaim her dream of teaching and that should help her as well as all her people are there to support her.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:49 pm

Any chance Vanessa could be Bachelorette Canada?

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:59 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Any chance Vanessa could be Bachelorette Canada?
I thought that was a strong possibility while Nick's season was airing - that they would want her.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:45 pm

But I wonder if papa grimaldi might feel a need to put his foot down?

Sounds like these two are still in touch.... Not sure if that's a good thing? https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-vanessa-grimaldi-apos-laying-005659600.html

I think for me part of what's making this hard is picturing Vanessa the way she cried on their LCD....she really broke my heart....
I can't imagine that nick is having an easy time of this...I think she touched his heart in a way few others possibly could have, with the way she wears her heart on her sleeve....sigh
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:54 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Any chance Vanessa could be Bachelorette Canada?

No kidding but randomly today, while I wasn't even thinking about this franchise, the thought just popped into my head that I could see Vanessa being the next Bachelorette Canada.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:04 pm

Billysmom wrote:But I wonder if papa grimaldi might feel a need to put his foot down?

Sounds like these two are still in touch.... Not sure if that's a good thing?   https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-vanessa-grimaldi-apos-laying-005659600.html

I think for me part of what's making this hard is picturing Vanessa the way she cried on their LCD....she really broke my heart....
I can't imagine that nick is having an easy time of this...I think she touched his heart in a way few others possibly could have, with the way she wears her heart on her sleeve....sigh

Yep.  I took this SC yesterday but didn't post as there was enough sadness. It's from Nick's friend/business partner's IG story so is now gone. BlueJay cap and really bad hair. Breakups are rough. Wish Nick hadn't contracted with TVParty app to do the whole season. He really doesn't need that twice a week.
Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 64 Image143

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:10 pm

Nick also wears his heart on his sleeve. He has been so open and trusting of this experience that I'm not sure how he'll cope with this. I do think they ended things on a good note if they are still following each other on IG and he liked his last pic. I wonder when he will be posting something on IG
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:12 pm

Nick looks really down and has sadness in his eyes, but he sure is cute.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Billysmom wrote:But I wonder if papa grimaldi might feel a need to put his foot down?

Sounds like these two are still in touch.... Not sure if that's a good thing?   https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-vanessa-grimaldi-apos-laying-005659600.html

I think that her father just wants her to be happy so if still being in contact with Nick is helping her with the transition process then I doubt that he would feel compelled to intervene.

Personally, I like the thought of Nick and Vanessa helping each other through this tough time. Honestly, I really don't think that their situation demands normal uncoupling protocol only because there was nothing normal about their relationship/situation in the first place. Normal couples don't have to go through all of this media BS, etc. If they are still close and still helping each other through this rough period then to me that only solidifies that what they wrote in their statement was the truth and not just pretty words manufactured for the public's benefit (not that I ever thought that the statement wasn't genuine--I'm just saying that other people might have assumed the latter). I guess that the thought of them still being a team despite being broken up just warms my heart and so I really hope that it is true. I don't usually believe unknown sources...but given that the general sentiment is that Nick and Vanessa are on good terms, I feel a little bit better overall.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:21 pm

notarose wrote:
Yep.  I took this SC yesterday but didn't post as there was enough sadness. It's from Nick's friend/business partner's IG story so is now gone. BlueJay cap and really bad hair.
Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 64 Image143

sad His eyes have so much sadness n them. Like the light has left his eyes. He looks depleted and worn out. I can't imagine how he must be feeling especially with so much hate towards him on sm. Having been a fan since the getgo I am heartbroken for him Vegas - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 64 1f494
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez