SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
Billysmom wrote:But I wonder if papa grimaldi might feel a need to put his foot down?

Sounds like these two are still in touch.... Not sure if that's a good thing?   https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-vanessa-grimaldi-apos-laying-005659600.html

I think for me part of what's making this hard is picturing Vanessa the way she cried on their LCD....she really broke my heart....
I can't imagine that nick is having an easy time of this...I think she touched his heart in a way few others possibly could have, with the way she wears her heart on her sleeve....sigh

I think that her father just wants her to be happy so if still being in contact with Nick is helping her with the transition process then I doubt that he would feel compelled to intervene.

Personally, I like the thought of Nick and Vanessa helping each other through this tough time. Honestly, I really don't think that their situation demands normal uncoupling protocol only because there was nothing normal about their relationship/situation in the first place. Normal couples don't have to go through all of this media BS, etc. If they are still close and still helping each other through this rough period then to me that only solidifies that what they wrote in their statement was the truth and not just pretty words manufactured for the public's benefit (not that I ever thought that the statement wasn't genuine--I'm just saying that other people might have assumed the latter). I guess that the thought of them still being a team despite being broken up just  warms my heart and so I really hope that it is true. I don't usually believe unknown sources...but given that the general sentiment is that Nick and Vanessa are on good terms, I feel a little bit better overall.  

I like it too. I remember V's mom Mary talking about how difficult it was for their entire family after V's former heartbreak. This is looking to be a very different situation. V always said what a great communicator Nick is and how he is such a good listener - all signs of a confidant.
They need to do it their way.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 65 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:38 pm

I think I'm too stream of consciousness right now....and my posts have been terribly unclear of late, sorry. The reference to dad was meant in reply to the possibility of v. Doing bachette canada... I'm skeptical that her family will be happy, though I have no doubt they will be in her corner no matter what she decides to do in the future.

As for them helping each other.... For me the jury is still out on that one. Time will tell. For me personally, I don't know if I could handle that, but of course we are not privy to the details of the breakup nor specifically how they left off with each other. Do we even know if Vanessa has moved all her belongings back home? If so, guess she managed to avoid the paps at the airport? Thank goodness for that, at least....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:48 am

Perhaps Nick will post in response as an IG story
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYWT10phDMF/?taken-by=jaredhaibon

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:20 am

chrissy1295 wrote:I am having such a hard time getting over this break up, which sounds ridiculous and I'm honestly a little embarrassed about it. I have loved couples in the past that have broken up, now wondering why I ever liked them in the first place... but this one is different because I actually believe the love and heartbreak that they must be experiencing. I literally feel like I'm going through my own break up right now... Please can someone snap some sense into me? This is so frustrating! Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 65 2292733854 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 65 2292733854

- IMO - I actually feel the same way...I'm a romantic person by heart who wishes others to have their forever even though I can't fulfill or find my own...Lol!!...

- IMO - I do believe in soul mates and true love...but, I know it will always be hard to keep that forever since it will need lots of determinations, sacrifices, understanding, compassion and love to sustain and thrive in those types of relationships due to the intensity and the depth of the feelings between the two people...I actually feel like Nick and Vanessa have found each other, but I also think that it may not be at the right time...I feel really sad for their break up...I feel conflicted with their decisions and their moves...I really wish that they would have tried harder...stop over thinking, just live for the moment, and feel their emotions and their love for each other...i am thinking maybe Nick's love for Vanessa is not as intensive as I have thought...I also feel like part of the reasons would probably be due to Nick's lack of commitment...Vanessa has said during the TB Episodes...she will move to wherever locations, if she thinks it is worth doing it...that to me means the guy is also willing to make adjustments and work on their relationships really hard... - JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:21 am

That IG pic Vanessa posted broke my heart. Not that the statement from Friday wasn't definitive enough but the actual visual of the effects post break up hit hard. That SC of Nick as well looks rough to me. It's so sad/beautiful if they are both trying to help each other with their own break up.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:49 am

Billysmom wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-vanessa-grimaldi-apos-laying-005659600.html

Even after a breakup, these two are being each other's rock. heartbeat heartbeat I do believe that if they had met outside this show/public scrutiny and had more time working out the relationship dynamics between an introvert/extrovert without the pressure of being in 2 different countries, they would have made it. The odds were not in their favor. My heart breaks for them coz their love is so obvious to me. Stay Strong, Nick and Vanessa. heartbeat heartbeat
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:03 am

@Skates It's hard to know yourself and what you really need. It takes time and experience - trial and error for some of us who are slow learners. :halo: Nick and Vanessa have hopefully learned something about their needs from their time together, and can use that knowledge to choose their person, or maybe find their way back to one another.

Last edited by BKay on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:17 am

Skates wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:I am having such a hard time getting over this break up, which sounds ridiculous and I'm honestly a little embarrassed about it. I have loved couples in the past that have broken up, now wondering why I ever liked them in the first place... but this one is different because I actually believe the love and heartbreak that they must be experiencing. I literally feel like I'm going through my own break up right now... Please can someone snap some sense into me? This is so frustrating! Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 65 2292733854 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 65 2292733854

-  IMO  -   I actually feel the same way...I'm a romantic person by heart who wishes others to have their forever even though I can't fulfill or find my own...Lol!!...

-  IMO  -   I do believe in soul mates and true love...but, I know it will always be hard to keep that forever since it will need lots of determinations, sacrifices, understanding, compassion and love to sustain and thrive in those types of relationships due to the intensity and the depth of the feelings between the two people...I actually feel like Nick and Vanessa have found each other, but I also think that it may not be at the right time...I feel really sad for their break up...I feel conflicted with their decisions and their moves...I really wish that they would have tried harder...stop over thinking, just live for the moment, and feel their emotions and their love for each other...i am thinking maybe Nick's love for Vanessa is not as intensive as I have thought...I also feel like part of the reasons would probably be due to Nick's lack of commitment...Vanessa has said during the TB Episodes...she will move to wherever locations, if she thinks it is worth doing it...that to me means the guy is also willing to make adjustments and work on their relationships really hard...        -  JMO  -
@Chrissy1295 same, every day I wake up thinking something is wrong, and then remember they broke up. Then feel sad thinking how each might be feeling today, remembering how it feels to be alone after thinking you found the one. I don't even know these people. Its because I feel I know them from watching their story. Its natural to become attached to a beautiful love story & attached to the idea they are a living example of finding the one & are settled for life. I truly believed Nick found his soulmate. Now I believe Nick found his match, but I am unsure if they are able to find a way back together. It is possible but I think there are perhaps too many deep issues and perhaps even disillusionment on both sides. All imo.
When I think about the experiences Nick has had I think about how his deepest fear was TB not working out for him. It is good he coukd be honest & express that fear as many might have buried it & supressed it. When we fear something & then it happens anyway its almost a relief, the internal pressure to avoid splitting up, given his track record, must have been intense for Nick. The external pressures have been very real & unrelenting. I just believe imo it is 50% being under public scrutiny whilst continuing to be on tv, 50% is the relationship solid, which leads to it lasting or not.
I do feel like TB leads are encouraged to stay in the public eye, with DWTS or Bens HEA.
Anyhow, will see how things go. I hope Nick soon takes time away from any media for a good long time.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:24 am

coolangel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/exclusive-vanessa-grimaldi-apos-laying-005659600.html

Even after a breakup, these two are being each other's rock. heartbeat heartbeat I do believe that if they had met outside this show/public scrutiny and had more time working out the relationship dynamics between an introvert/extrovert without the pressure of being in 2 different countries, they would have made it. The odds were not in their favor. My heart breaks for them coz their love is so obvious to me. Stay Strong, Nick and Vanessa. heartbeat heartbeat

I'm going to shamelessly harp again on trolls and rag mags and how combined they sucked the air out of happiness. Negative articles weeks on end for clicks. Every IG pic every time.  I think it exhausted them and created a need to constantly have to comfort each other and an unnatural sensititivity in trying to modify their behavior so as not to be fodder for the next headline. Egg shells.  Something completely outside of their control yet like flaming arrows puncturing any defense they attempted. IMO that strain magnified their differences, differences that otherwise would/could have been manageable. Differences are normal.  
It's so odd that I feel some relief that that will quiet down now even though I feel they have far more going for them as a couple, even more than a lot of ordinary couples who have never stepped into Bach world, so the war against their love and each individually is just tragic.
Something about them, intangible, was beauty.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:50 am

@BKay Thank you for sharing your story. We all learn, we mature, goals change, our paths change, it's all part of life. I commend you for your strength.

Bluejay cap. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:56 am

@notarose. I tend to agree. Especially when you say the strain  magnified their differences. That rings true for me. Imo they wd be reacting completely differently to the sm onslaught which could easily lead to conflict. Nick has developed his way of dealing with it all, but I wonder how well that wd work when trying to agree on a joint united approach. It must have been frustrating to both as no matter what they do or say they were getting hate filled comments & media articles saying they were tense or fake or wouldn't last. I see Vanessa must hv read all her comments as she popped upon ig a lot all through the threads. Even when trying to keep it in perspective it is hard to not be wounded by such assaults on your character.
Not a great environment to grow and build a new relationship. So yes @notarose I tend to agree.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane781 Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:39 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-breaks-silence-on-vanessa-grimaldi-split-i-still-love-her-w500096

I feel like part of his response must have been taken out of context about the loving to try new things. I'm glad they are still being there for each other... at least for now. I'm sure that will have to stop at some point.

I really wish we knew more of what happened to help make sense of it all, but I guess we just have to find peace in their decision on what they think is best for them.

Jane781

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez