SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 am

Thanks for the link @Jane781
Classic Nick & Vanessa to have each, in their own way, reinforce the same message in the same day - they continue to support each other, they continue to be in contact.  
After everything, he makes it clear that he still loves her and I think that is so valuable. Think of all the turbulence a person goes through when a relationship goes awry and how hard it hits self esteem.  Now imagine if no matter what you are still loved. #nobetteryou  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 66 1f49b  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 66 1f49b

Last edited by notarose on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25 - Page 66 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:20 am

Yea, I didn't quite follow the trying new things comment either... ?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:22 am

It sounds like to me that she was more adventurous than him, since he mentions although he enjoys trying new things he needs more work in that area?

I think the speculation that she is more high energy, more outgoing, is a bit too much for him? idk

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:26 am

Billysmom wrote:Yea, I didn't quite follow the trying new things comment either... ?
I think he's just pointed out one of his self-perceived flaws. He has always done that and usually it means he plans to work on it. He has often spoken of self improvement and continual growth. It's the cerebral aspect of his personality IMO. I'm that way so I might just be projecting giggling

@GuardianAngel I don't think it's a "too much" statement, more of a thing he wants to work on, something he learned from Vanessa. In a way he is giving her credit for showing him how he can better himself. I think it was meant to stand out in the interview. He is savvy enough to know it would.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:33 am

GuardianAngel wrote:It sounds like to me that she was more adventurous than him, since he mentions although he enjoys trying new things he needs more work in that area?

I think the speculation that she is more high energy, more outgoing, is a bit too much for him? idk
I think he enjoyed that part of her personality until they were on different ends of the conversation and over time, it became too often and too much. I honestly think meeting on TB and all the bending one must do as a F1 after filming wrapped took its toll. I can't imagine her ever agreeing to be a part of anything bach/ette related ever again.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:37 am

Jane781 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-breaks-silence-on-vanessa-grimaldi-split-i-still-love-her-w500096

I feel like part of his response must have been taken out of context about the loving to try new things. I'm glad they are still being there for each other... at least for now. I'm sure that will have to stop at some point.

I really wish we knew more of what happened to help make sense of it all, but I guess we just have to find peace in their decision on what they think is best for them.

Yeah, Nick doesn't sound like himself in that article. You can tell that he's trying to stay positive but the dialogue comes off as frantic and a little lost--it kind of gave me some anxiety just reading it.

I do believe everything that he said but at the same time, you can tell that he's still just trying to put on a brave face. In a way, I do appreciate that he's not milking the situation by openly talking about how heartbroken he is but at the same time, I can already hear the haters accusing him of being cold and will twist his words to say that he only saw their relationship as an opportunity to "try new things'. But Nick will always be Nick and will never pander if he doesn't feel like it's the right thing to do and so I have to respect that. I did like the part where he said that he still loves Vanessa and that he wasn't afraid to say it. That part sounded like him; matter-of-fact and unapologetically honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:45 am

Bluejay271 wrote:
Jane781 wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nick-viall-breaks-silence-on-vanessa-grimaldi-split-i-still-love-her-w500096

I feel like part of his response must have been taken out of context about the loving to try new things. I'm glad they are still being there for each other... at least for now. I'm sure that will have to stop at some point.

I really wish we knew more of what happened to help make sense of it all, but I guess we just have to find peace in their decision on what they think is best for them.

Yeah, Nick doesn't sound like himself in that article. You can tell that he's trying to stay positive but the dialogue comes off as frantic and a little lost--it kind of gave me some anxiety just reading it.

I do believe everything that he said but at the same time, you can tell that he's still just trying to put on a brave face. In a way, I do appreciate that he's not milking the situation by openly talking about how heartbroken he is but at the same time, I can already hear the haters accusing him of being cold and will twist his words to say that he only saw their relationship as an opportunity to "try new things'. But Nick will always be Nick and will never pander if he doesn't feel like it's the right thing to do and so I have to respect that. I did like the part where he said that he still loves Vanessa and that he wasn't afraid to say it. That part sounded like him; matter-of-fact and unapologetically honest.  

Yes, not milking, not pandering.
In the past he has really tried to be private about the relationship so I'm more surprised about how much he said and how much detail he volunteered - Chigago this coming weekend, going to be there for support from family and friends, still supporting each other, still loves V ... he really put a lot out there. His plan.
And yes, the h8ters. Love and learning as crimes.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:52 am

I really love Nick's heartful beautiful words. I'm glad Nick is going to Chicago to be friends, & maybe later to Wisconsin. I'm sorry to say but not happy that Vanessa posted that photo on her instagram, and should have disabled the comments to that photo. Nick is getting soo much hate I just feel soo bad for him right now! Hopefully, he will have time to heal when he is with his family & friends! sad(
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:59 am

mistygracie74 wrote:I really love Nick's heartful beautiful words. I'm glad Nick is going to Chicago to be friends, & maybe later to Wisconsin. I'm sorry to say but not happy that Vanessa posted that photo on her instagram, and should have disabled the comments to that photo. Nick is getting soo much hate I just feel soo bad for him right now! Hopefully, he will have time to heal when he is with his family & friends! sad(
They know him best just like Montreal peeps know Vanessa best. It's a good thing Smiley
V's IG post - aren't fans weird!? She is being comforted by a friend, she is still in contact with Nick. How do they not realize that slamming Nick and discrediting her relationship is harmful? Baffling.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:13 pm

notarose wrote:
In the past he has really tried to be private about the relationship so I'm more surprised about how much he said and how much detail he volunteered - Chigago this coming weekend, going to be there for support from family and friends, still supporting each other, still loves V ... he really put a lot out there.

That's true--he did volunteer a little more information than perhaps expected.
But I guess that while I was reading it I also felt that he was trying his best to figure out a way to talk about the situation without running the risk of making himself emotional. Hence the talking in circles and the repeated use of the word "positive" while stressing that him and Vanessa are still supporting each other even though it's been difficult at times as well... and I guess i just felt a little deflated again while reading it. it just made me sad to think that Nick is a little bit lost at the moment and I guess that I was kind of hoping that his first public response to the break-up would be a little more vulnerable and less emotionally guarded (especially after Vanessa's heartfelt Instagram post yesterday). But it's his break-up and so how he chooses to deal with it is up to him. But I suppose I'm just disappointed because yesterday I was feeling better about things and that article kind of brought me back to square one.

Last edited by Bluejay271 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:22 pm

Even though it's disappointing not to see this relationship work out, I have a lot of respect for how much genuine respect they both have for each other. There's not a single negative comment to the media or subtweet/shade on their own social media pages. In this franchise, that type of maturity is rare.

I wish nothing but the best for these two. As much as I like following their lives, I kind of wish that they'd distance themselves from the franchise, and find happiness and success outside of it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Bluejay271 wrote:
notarose wrote:
In the past he has really tried to be private about the relationship so I'm more surprised about how much he said and how much detail he volunteered - Chigago this coming weekend, going to be there for support from family and friends, still supporting each other, still loves V ... he really put a lot out there.

That's true--he did volunteer a little more information than perhaps expected.
But I guess that while I reading it I also felt that he was trying his best to figure out a way to talk about the situation without running the risk of making himself emotional. Hence the talking in circles and the repeated use of the word "positive" while stressing that him and Vanessa are still supporting each other even though it's been difficult at times as well... and I guess i just felt a little deflated again while reading it. it just made me sad to think that Nick is a little bit lost at the moment and I guess that I was kind of hoping that his first public response to the break-up would be a little more vulnerable and less emotionally guarded (especially after Vanessa's heartfelt Instagram post yesterday). But it's his break-up and so how he chooses to deal with it is up to him. But I suppose I'm just disappointed because yesterday I was feeling better about things and that article kind of brought me back to square one.
yes  I see your point.
For me I was taken aback at how much he exposed so I do see that as a removal of his privacy wall.  He is now vulnerable to paps finding him at the airport on the weekend and being hounded if they do (hopefully not). Previously it was "a source" that said V was in contact with Nick but Nick is his own source and as such more a target for future questions about this than V.
I definitely think he would be battling with keeping his emotions in check. He certainly doesn't need to be further judged for tearing up. It's just sad.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #25

+50
George1218
joie irene
OnePromise
ukglasgowkiiss
LoveDovez