SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:01 pm

SFoster wrote:Bryan has a sister. Don't they live in DC area?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVdP8CEjmXq/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

If Rachel is saying he is an only child maybe it's a half sister from his dad.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Diana Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:03 pm

When did he say that? All I heard was when Rachel said Bryan had faults, Mario say 'so he ain't the one' and Rachel laughed pretty loud reminded me of the Jimmy Kimmel laugh laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Another little note, she says she fell in love after they met her parents which was right after saying she was falling in love with Bryan at his HTD. jmo

I continue to say this but I love love LOVE how HAPPY she is. Girl is glowing still. I love it. heartbeat #TeamBigRach
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Bryan has a sister and a brother. I think sister lives in Miami and brother lives in Virginia, remember Bryan's exciting IG stories when he visited them after July 4th?
They may have a different mom, I guess.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:05 pm

Diana wrote:When did he say that? All I heard was when Rachel said Bryan had faults, Mario say 'so he ain't the one' and Rachel laughed pretty loud reminded me of the Jimmy Kimmel laugh laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Another little note, she says she fell in love after they met her parents which was right after saying she was falling in love with Bryan at his HTD. jmo

I continue to say this but I love love LOVE how HAPPY she is. Girl is glowing still. I love it. heartbeat #TeamBigRach
He said that too. But at 4:17 Is when he says he hopes Bryan is not the one.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Yikes. I sure hope Rachel and Bryan have thick skin.. the media and social media are going to rip them apart.. JMO no no
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:07 pm

SFoster wrote:Bryan has a sister. Don't they live in DC area?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVdP8CEjmXq/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo&hl=en

To clarify, Rachel said its his mom's only child. He father could have children from another relationship.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:09 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:She did also say Bryan was too good to be true because everything was good on paper so she didn't understand how he was there and he was really smooth. But that in the end, he turns out to be who he says he is(something like that).

Eric's HTD was the one she felt the most at home because his aunt reminds her of her own , same with the parents.

I'm looking for evidence to squash my foiler hopes. This sounds:
- like the person she typically runs away from
- the one that she had to get out of her head in order to choose and trust her gut

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Diana wrote:Yikes. I sure hope Rachel and Bryan have thick skin.. the media and social media are going to rip them apart.. JMO no no

IMO Mario said that because of the "only child" conversation not just because of Bryan per se. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:11 pm

makeover wrote:
lleyki wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This is her response. I don't see it support for either of them, but herself, and rightly so. But I could see how it could go both ways. She could have not liked the 'gag'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWjGpUPjoqt/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en
therachlindsay

I am really not trying to open any huge debate can of worms but if I'm being completely honest, that part about the guy not knowing anybody else than what they choose to show via social media and television made me feel like while not necessarily shade at Peter, she is sort of saying something I felt like that all the people deifying Peter don't really know him. No, it doesn't mean he's this awful, evil monster but it is ridiculous to make claims of Rachel not being good enough for Peter when all they know of Peter is what they see on social media and edited hours of television. Again, please no pitchforks but it's honestly how I read the comment.
I see something similar, except not really the focus on Peter but the focus on how she's silly for falling for Bryan's "lines". It's almost like she's saying people can't judge her or her relationship with Bryan based on an edited storyline on television.

It doesn't matter who she aimed it at....it applies to everyone we see on our screen...Rachel included. It's a bloody tv show. Has no impact on my life other than something silly to immerse myself in for a few hours a week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:13 pm

Hmmm. So she likes LA---isn't Peter moving to LA too?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:16 pm

cute laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 15 20065488_108852419771938_7403837424264019968_n
caryfetman What brightens a rainy day quite like @therachlindsay seeing @thebryanabasolo It may also have been the @nicholasthelabel floral top @paige jeans & @robynrhodes jewelry & @breitling watch that made the sun come out. #bachelorette #bachelornation @bachelorabc

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWqC_AHAeF8/?taken-by=caryfetman
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Only Rachel will be moving to LA. Eric already lives in LA. cantstopl

BTW, He is ecstatic about HTDs tonight. He's in Baltimore and so much energy and excitement!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal