SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Great sleuthing  @socalfan yes

It's all over but the crying. I wasn't expecting it to be anyone else but nice for fans. I wish Rachel well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:26 pm

She's all but screaming he's F1 laugh out loud I love it. Girl is ready to stand up for her man! JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 pm

I'm glad there's finally a smoking gun! Not that I've had any doubt whatsoever since #watchgate and 4th of July, I'm just bored of reading crazy theories when it's totally obvious. JMO.

That's a nice place for a SHV BTW.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:39 pm

I'm just glad the VERY little doubt I had is gone and now I can enjoy the rest of the season laugh out loud

Bryan, thank you for making my favorite lead ever SO happy. It's all I wanted. pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 34 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Thrilled for the smoking gun, I'm so tired. Great job all! This has been an exhausting season, which was not how I initially foresaw it. There have been some highs and lows, but I am eager to see the couple post-show and I wish the best for Rachel and Bryan. I hope they can overcome whatever comes there way in the next few weeks and succeed. From the beginning, all I have wanted is just for Rachel to be happy (whether she chose my fave or not, haha). I absolutely get it, Rachel.

And you know, yay for Peter too, I guess. I'll get over my slight annoyance with him at that moment soon enough, haha. I am guessing his season will be entertaining. There is sure to be a lot of invested contestants and fans. The sleuthing season and airing of the his season may be more intense than even this one though...So, prayers! laugh out loud

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:55 pm

Uh, he doesn't have his season all tied up with a bow finalized yet. It's not all a done deal until those cameras are rolling in September. Ask Luke Pell.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Uh, he doesn't have his season all tied up with a bow finalized yet. It's not all a done deal until those cameras are rolling in September. Ask Luke Pell.

Haha, fair enough...I shouldn't get ahead of myself...the anxiety from the anticipated craziness is just already getting to me Smiley

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Peter was the easiest contestant I've ever sleuthed to speculate not being the F1.

So far there are rumblings, Peter, Ben and by the two vids I watched earlier of Dean, I'm predicting these are the three they are dangling carrots for the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Diana wrote:I'm just glad the VERY little doubt I had is gone and now I can enjoy the rest of the season laugh out loud

Bryan, thank you for making my favorite lead ever SO happy. It's all I wanted. pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 34 1f60d

What very little doubt did you have? Just curious,

I want to thank Bryan and Rachel for giving us clues. Thanks for wearing the hat and the watch, thanks for taking the picture with that gentleman (I wonder if he has any idea how much his post helped this forum :yes:), thanks for posting while you two enjoyed the precious time together. Can't wait to see you two out in the public.

Oh, Bryan, I think it's ok you turn you tag on. I want to see fan pictures! giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:02 am

@sdmom nothing serious or truly real real doubt. I just always keep in mind things can change up until that finale is airing without actual proof who is F1. This is definitely PROOF.

jmo
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:15 am

Wow, I leave for a few hours and come back to this? Amazing work!! So nice to finally have proof and finally be done with all the conspiracy theories and what ifs!

And, I'm just happy for my girl Rachel that her fiancé hasn't been forcing her to do SHVs in Holiday Inns in random towns in WI!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:15 am

Diana wrote:I'm just glad the VERY little doubt I had is gone and now I can enjoy the rest of the season laugh out loud

Can I just second that? Cause I couldn't have said it any better.
I guess my doubt was more about me not wanting to see any other than Bryan as F1 so was trying to see it in different light and scaring myself with theories laugh out loud

So so relieved. And bring on those final episodes.
I'm having the suspicion that Peter is F3.
Or maybe both Peter and Eric are F3s laugh out loud because we have not seen any other outfit for Eric pass FD.

@socalfan handwave and amazing first post
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal