SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Dessler wrote:Yass Pauldine! I have been following her for a while now, she is such a firecracker like Rachel and speaks her mind. I am so glad she led Bryan on this journey that brought him to Rachel

Yup. Pauldine don't play. I've followed her SM activity since Bryan posted a pic of himself with her (his BFF) when the first spoiler aka FOILER was out. Just one more receipt IMO team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 76 4256136633  

cc: @coolangel  Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by makeover Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:09 pm

When someone shows you their true colors, thank them and believe them. And Peter has definitely shown his true colors and it's a very insecure and petty one. When you have a problem with someone's confidence, that doesn't reflect on that person but your own insecurities and how you are comparing yourself to them.

When Dean attributed Miami as one of Bryan's "flaws" in their previous xoxo Gossip Girls session, I already knew both of them have a stereotype about Miami and the culture there. But only Peter was DUMB enough to elaborate on it, showing exactly what is in his mind. It's like Peter can't help himself from badmouthing Bryan...since Dean is not around, he did it with Eric but Eric is too smart and nice to take the bait. And Peter didn't even dare to confront Bryan on the show if he dislikes him that much. I'm sure all the one-sided animosity has to be surprising to Bryan after the show.

Peter is giving me Josh Murray vibes. The preachiness about love and hope but his actions not meeting words.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:12 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't know about his cheeks but think he uses Botox or something. His forehead doesn't ever seem to wrinkle.
I went back and looked at his IG pics. of his family and he has the same cheeks as his father does . As far as Botox I highly doubt it seems imo he just has great genes. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm

[Eyes narrow into barely discernible slits] Maaan, Peter's comments are eye-twitch-inducing. He needs to lay off the salt IMO. And add in the fact that he is still investing energy post-show to be petty behind his phone screen about Bryan's confidence of all things??  Suspect JMO

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:32 pm

makeover wrote:When someone shows you their true colors, thank them and believe them. And Peter has definitely shown his true colors and it's a very insecure and petty one. When you have a problem with someone's confidence, that doesn't reflect on that person but your own insecurities and how you are comparing yourself to them.

When Dean attributed Miami as one of Bryan's "flaws" in their previous xoxo Gossip Girls session, I already knew both of them have a stereotype about Miami and the culture there. But only Peter was DUMB enough to elaborate on it, showing exactly what is in his mind. It's like Peter can't help himself from badmouthing Bryan...since Dean is not around, he did it with Eric but Eric is too smart and nice to take the bait. And Peter didn't even dare to confront Bryan on the show if he dislikes him that much. I'm sure all the one-sided animosity has to be surprising to Bryan after the show.

Peter is giving me Josh Murray vibes. The preachiness about love and hope but his actions not meeting words.

I love this whole post, people can say whatever they want, but they show you who they are with their actions. Peter can preach all his be kind BS, but his actions have shown that he is a petty jealous little boy. I totally agree with the bolded part. I used to fall for the Josh crap, sorry Peter, he clued us into you fake preachy boys.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yup. Pauldine don't play. I've followed her SM activity since Bryan posted a pic of himself with her (his BFF) when the first spoiler aka FOILER was out. Just one more receipt IMO team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 76 4256136633  

cc: @coolangel  Hugesmile

Hugesmile Hugesmile

Pauldine and Rachel are going to get along like a house on fire IMO. team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 76 4256136633 I have a feeling ATFR and beyond is going to be lit. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:15 pm

lleyki wrote: Do you realize that with this one as well, she has picked up Bryan in front of the other guys for all of his dates?
I've been thinking about that too. And usually guys are not together anymore after HTDs, but here they bring them together again before Bryan's MTP date. Is it the only thing they can do to show that others dislike Bryan in order to plant some doubt about him? Because there is nothing else they can do, it's very visible that Rach is into Bryan and very happy with him.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:36 pm

Maybe Peter was a big fan of Nip/Tuck? laugh out loud Not to defend his stupid comments, but he wasn't saying everyone from Miami is fake, he said "in Miami there are a lot of fake boobs, fake asses and fake cheeks" which is not exactly untrue since it's the plastic surgery capital of the US (source). Whether Bryan has had any done, who knows, but I did wonder about it as soon as I saw him. Not to say that has anything to do with his character, since cosmetic procedures are so rife these days. I'm not a fan, but to each their own.

But yeah, that's definitely not a good look on Peter. I think he is intimidated by Bryan's smooth moves, since he's kind of awkward himself, but I find it interesting that it's not even seen as an option that he's jealous because he has feelings for Rachel. Shawn was totally ridiculous about Nick and never could really pinpoint a reason for his absolute distaste either, and that was IMO clearly just jealousy and fear that Nick would steal his girl. When it's Peter it's automatically about his ego or envy or some such and definitely not about Rachel. I think it's a mix of both, especially since it was brought on this time by them wearing the matching watches (which way to rub it in Rach!). JMOAA.

Last edited by mindless on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:@BlackHalo Lol right!? Now I feel bad for living in Miami. I have no fake boobs or cheeks or anything if anybody was wondering laugh out loud
WOW, girl, you should move out of that sin city immediately! team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 76 3806527698 Don't let that city's reputation bring down such a good and natural girl!  bestbud!
PS. probably Bryan is on the way of moving outta there too! Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:40 pm

but I find it interesting that it's not even seen as an option that he's jealous because he has feelings for Rachel. Shawn was totally ridiculous about Nick and never could really pinpoint a reason for his absolute distaste either, and that was clearly just jealousy and fear that Nick would steal his girl. When it's Peter it's automatically about his ego or envy or some such and definitely not about Rachel. 

Probably because no one ever, not for a second, questioned that Shawn was into Kaitlyn, because a blind person could see that. So it was very easy to associate his behavior with his feelings for Kaitlyn.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:52 pm

lleyki wrote:
but I find it interesting that it's not even seen as an option that he's jealous because he has feelings for Rachel. Shawn was totally ridiculous about Nick and never could really pinpoint a reason for his absolute distaste either, and that was clearly just jealousy and fear that Nick would steal his girl. When it's Peter it's automatically about his ego or envy or some such and definitely not about Rachel. 

Probably because no one ever, not for a second, questioned that Shawn was into Kaitlyn, because a blind person could see that. So it was very easy to associate his behavior with his feelings for Kaitlyn.

Well obviously, but it still doesn't explain to me how many never seem to question the narrative that Peter is totally disinterested in Rachel no matter what he does. I'm not saying he's Shawn levels of obsessed by any means, not even close, but I don't think he's just biding his time until he gets the Bachelor gig either. I mean, I don't see him sleeping in a cot while Rachel snuggles Bryan in bed a few feet away. laugh out loud JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:54 pm

I thought Shawn was being unreasonable towards Nick too during his season. He did not get a pass from me back then either. He is obviously the right one for Kaitlyn even back then but I still thought he was a jerk to Nick.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal