SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Why did Peter bring up the WATCH again here? Its not like he was seeing it for the 1st time. The guys saw the watch back in Switzerland.
Is that the magic watch? What was that about? Was he asking Rachel or Bryan or both?

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:20 pm

This morning on one of the morning shows they were discussing Instagram and social media bullying. The big thing is to 1)Delete 2) Block 3) Disengage. This is the message IG wants to give it's members.
How ironic.
I was reading some of the troll comments with unfortunately some known usernames that thank goodness no longer are associated with this forum. Sick world.
JMO The best response is like Bryan said:
Life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you react to it #fact #stayaboveit
The message IMO should be DELETE, BLOCK and DISENGAGE. LEAVE the other person with nothing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Bryan's new IG post: https://instagram.com/p/BW33ExInKke/

The perfect response.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:25 pm

LynnTa wrote:Why did Peter bring up the WATCH again here? Its not like he was seeing it for the 1st time. The guys saw the watch back in Switzerland.
Is that the magic watch?  What was that about? Was he asking Rachel or Bryan or both?

Ugh, I'm finally going to defend Peter.

I get why he asked. The watch was already a sore point, because like Eric had said earlier, it was basically a trophy Rachel had given Bryan. It was even more telling that Rachel chose to wear a matching watch with Bryan in front of the other guys. Kaitlyn had that matching ring with Nick, but she never wore it when Shawn was there. It's basically a neon sign saying "I'm so going to pick Bryan and I don't even really care to hide it anymore". I think that Peter was probably angry at Rachel, but was taking it out on Bryan. Eric basically nailed it in his ITM, saying that Bryan wearing it was NBD but Rachel wearing it told him everything. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:Bryan's new IG post: https://instagram.com/p/BW33ExInKke/

The perfect response.

One of my favourite sayings. You cannot control what people say, but you can control how you react.

With that attitude, he'll be just fine IMHO. These actions tell me what kind of guy Bryan is. There's nothing smooth or fake about him, IMHO he's genuine, and very real, that's who he is. Sometimes nice good people are considered fake, which is a shame IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:30 pm

@Aria :yes:

I think that's why I don't really fault Peter for going buck wild with his response. Eric is clearly the bigger (lulz) man in this situation by choosing not to say much? But... I'd be pissed if the same person telling me to open up and compromise on my beliefs regarding engagement (if the timing of the black top evening date with Peter happens before this hotel clip), shows up days later wearing a token from her relationship with another guy she has clear feelings for. That says A LOT, IMO.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:31 pm

What a classy response. The true MAN in this situation. Mad respect. Smiley

Rach looking stunning tonight heartbeat
team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 78 20181263_1746837222274287_315349465378586624_n
https://instagram.com/p/BW30fyVFgzX/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Random semi-vague quotes + contemplative selfies are straight out of the Josh Murray starter kit laugh out loud. JMO.

team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 78 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:34 pm

If anyones like Josh it's Peter no no JMO

Last edited by Diana on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:34 pm

@Aria , Thanks. I get it. Bringing it up with Rachel would have been more mature or heck like Eric handled it.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:35 pm

It really is! good for him. Eff Peter and his whinny comments...that's why he'll be left crying on the floor when Rachel dumps him.  team - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 78 1f606
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Bryan reminds me of Britt (from Chris season) in some way. She was also very gushy and effusive in how she expresses herself and people judged her for being insincere even though she never badmouth anyone. But after the show, it's obvious to me that's just her personality. She is also very effusive with her current fiance laugh out loud.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal