SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:33 am

Source

Oh please let someone slip up and say something incriminating laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:41 am

@Bobette....they won't slip up IMO because the good ol producers are right there with them laugh out loud

Last year with Richie, they threw us a bone with Olena and her comment regarding how she likes to attack with her eyes Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 2498057887 I wonder which bone they will throw us this time giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:53 am

@mercieme  Thank you for posting the info about Matty  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 1f600
I believe Richie unfairly copped the backlash the producers should've received. The producers raised questions in our minds even to the last with Richie's mother giving her total support to Nikki,  seemingly making Richie have concerns about Alex. This was done purely and simply to keep the viewers guessing.
Many people wanted Alex to win and they were elated by the FRC. But many people, including myself, wanted Nikki to win because we were led to believe she was the 'right' one for Richie. And she loved him.
Then to be led astray all over again with Matty made my blood boil. I told myself I wouldn't watch the show again because I didn't want to be angry at who won. I still have reservations because the producer's goal is to attract viewers. And in order to do this they need to provide us with intrigue and heart's being broken.
Matty finding true love is what this is all about. But as said by many on the forum, how nice would it be to see his true love story.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:09 am

@Storybook....well said  yes If all the F7 are portrayed in a positive light as the season progresses, then maybe we will get that romantic season after all that the executive producer was quoted as saying we are in for; we shall see.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:15 am

mercieme wrote:@Storybook....well said  yes If all the F7 are portrayed in a positive light as the season progresses, then maybe we will get that romantic season after all that the executive producer was quoted as saying we are in for; we shall see.

Thank you for reminding me we have hope Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 1f600 I chose the username 'Storybook' because I love fairy tales. and I so, so want Matty's season to be this Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 1f495

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:48 am

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Interview-Bachelor-Launch-July-2017-43782201/amp

Sorry if this has already been posted I can't keep up with all the hype happening with the show being only 2 days away now!! YASSSSS Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 1710264613 just I've always liked the popsuger interviews

PS: Matty, if you could date any girl in the world, who would it be?

Matty: I know it's such a cliché answer, and you probably knew that, but it would be the girl that I end up with. Or, I think, probably one of the most perfect women would be someone like Princess Diana, who is just the kindest person, but also elegant and beautiful.

awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:55 am

@LeapofFaith....Thanks for bringing the PS interview over....will snag the pics and post the full article here. I love those pics of Matty in the article, he said a deal breaker was if someone didn't want to have kids right away, oh mine....I hope they show us who he has any convo with that pertains to being ready to start a family giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:57 am

Just spoke with someone who knows the head producer of the show. Apparently she's very tight lipped so no sleuthing I'm afraid but she has said that Matty J is her favourite bachelor of the series (and obviously Blake is the least favourite, no surprises there), apparently very down to earth!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:07 am

There are quite a lot of media radio interviews that Matty has done the last couple of days if anyone wants to search and post them. 
Lots of the stations have Matty tagged in IG for the radio interviews he has done). Also on FB - search The Bachelor Australia or Matty J keywords. May be some on Twitter too

Here are some:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:17 am

@allaboutlove....Matty is wearing the same shirt he wore at the hospital in Perth in both interviews you posted....so does this mean he interviewed with 2 radio stations in Perth....hmmmm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:20 am

@mercieme more than 2 I believe just from my quick search on IG with his tagged pics and things. I also think he stayed there for more than a day which is unusual I think for media tours.

Today he is doing media in Brisbane. So a bit of an Oz media blitz tour I suspect and then back to Sydney for premiere?

ETA

We also chatted about the contestant who wore her V8 Supercars Miss Personality sash to the first cocktail party.

Matty J said: “Stacey came up and she owned it and she was really confident and I love the fact that she was really proud of what she achieved and she was probably one of the girls who was the most easy to talk to right from the beginning.”
https://www.nova1069.com.au/shows/bachelor-matty-j-shows-us-how-he-handles-difficult-conversations

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:27 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM