SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:04 am

ssin0547 wrote:I found this quote from the PS interview quite telling

"Matty: Yeah, it's weird, but it's . . . it's definitely easier than last time. And it's even, you know, it's hard for her because she can't be happy, otherwise she'd give it away. "

That could explain why Laura isn't smiling in the media pics of late.

He also said his perfect date is on the water so I guess he reserved any water dates for the women he liked the most.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 4256136633  the exact same thought crossed my mind. 

The media and Sportsbet are both pointing to Laura for F1/winner. And yet, interestingly when Matty is doing media rounds, Laura happens to disappear to NZ when the premiere is starting? It's just very very odd IMO even for an F2/F3/F4. I'd think she'd watch regardless? I wonder if she is actually there still or is back or something? The timing of the trip is just odd to me and how she has made it so obvious she is not in Oz yet her sister and BIL follow Matty on IG (and when that was posted on here, they immediately made their accounts private).... 

Still sleuthing either way but not ruling out any foolery by TPTB  :stirthepot
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 am

Storybook wrote:@Bobette Elise might well be another Nikki.

I actually think they will have taken BIG steps not to repeat the Nikki fiasco.  To the point where they may have orchestrated the top 3 to have Matty's favourite (let's say for arguments sake, oh I don't know, Laura) up against a strong, independent F2 who is *just* not likeable enough so the audience sides with the favourite?  

Maybe even someone with an Tahitian/American accent so she's harder for Aussie viewers to relate to and feels a bit less familiar to the Australian audience?  Maybe someone who the audience is confident will be a bit upset but overall will bounce back just fine because she's so self assured and confident.  Hmmmmmm?

That's assuming Elora isn't the one who leaves.  If Elora does leave, going by the Sportsbet odds that would bump Tara and Elise up to joint second place after Laura and I'm not sure Australia would be happy seeing either of those girls get dumped - unless Matty is able to  do it in a similar way to Zac Franich who IMO set the gold standard in considerate, gentle breakups on Bach NZ and actually came out of it looking like a champion IMO.

So taking everything into consideration I'm now wondering if it will be Laura F1, Elora a relatively painless to watch F2, Elise F3 and possible contender for Bachelorette 2018 and Tara F4 and the nation's darling because she looks like she's going to be pretty darn hilarious to watch.  Or Tara for next Bachette but she seems a tad too ditzy to carry it off - Elise would be more likely IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Autocorrect thinks Zac Franich is French)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:06 am

Np @allaboutlove.....poster Hearts_And_Roses started one yesterday and I will move it over to the F1-F4 thread shortly. I will add more to it later Smiley

@ssin0547 Matty said outdoors and water activies were his favorite and not just water activities Smiley For me Laura leaving reverse parking on her IG is not hiding that she is F1 after it was sleuthed here IMO. Matty said in the  PS interview that his F1 is not letting on that she won. IMO Laura has not been coy on SM but i am happy to be the only one with that belief Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
ssin0547 wrote:I found this quote from the PS interview quite telling

"Matty: Yeah, it's weird, but it's . . . it's definitely easier than last time. And it's even, you know, it's hard for her because she can't be happy, otherwise she'd give it away. "

That could explain why Laura isn't smiling in the media pics of late.

He also said his perfect date is on the water so I guess he reserved any water dates for the women he liked the most.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 4256136633  the exact same thought crossed my mind. 

The media and Sportsbet are both pointing to Laura for F1/winner. And yet, interestingly when Matty is doing media rounds, Laura happens to disappear to NZ when the premiere is starting? It's just very very odd IMO even for an F2/F3/F4. I'd think she'd watch regardless? I wonder if she is actually there still or is back or something? The timing of the trip is just odd to me and how she has made it so obvious she is not in Oz yet her sister and BIL follow Matty on IG (and when that was posted on here, they immediately made their accounts private).... 

Still sleuthing either way but not ruling out any foolery by TPTB  :stirthepot

I can actually totally see her hooking up a VPN and watching from NZ with her sister and a bottle of champagne without having people looking over her shoulder and trying to gauge her reaction to everything. Pretty smart really, if that's what she's doing.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:10 am

Guys we had a video of Lee also the Sports Bet favorite during GL's season watching the premier season that was posted on SM by someone and brought over here. I honestly don't think the F1 has to disappear because of people watching them....jmo though. Also I have said this before, we have never sleuthed an F1 leaving on vacation before but yeah could be a season of first Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2498057887

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:12 am

@mercieme TYSM!yes I copied the posts to NO Discussion thread. Hopefully it works better later on. Thank you again so much for posting the posts there.

To help with sleuthing, anyone that finds and article, interview, etc, please ALSO post it in the NO discussion SM/Media thread that way it is easy to retrieve. TYIA yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:15 am

@Bobette yeah me too. If she didn't have so many other clues I would rule her out entirely but so far there's quite a lot IMO but the SCs for me will be much more telling.

@mercieme laugh out loud too true! It's the biggest thing for me that gives me pause regarding Laura. I mean there are other things, namely I find it super weird how she can look so much like Georgia sometimes which strikes me as odd - type of no type, but if she isn't in Oz to watch the premiere or in SCs then for sure I will rule her out.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:21 am

mercieme wrote:Guys we had a video of Lee also the Sports Bet favorite during GL's season watching the premier season that was posted on SM by someone and brought over here. I honestly don't think the F1 has to disappear because of people watching them....jmo though. Also I have said this before, we have never sleuthed an F1 leaving on vacation before but yeah could be a season of first Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2498057887

IMO it would be more an F2 kinda thing to do,to get away, far away in this case Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:23 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:Well at least my instincts about Elise being a contender were on point.  
Matty, F1 Laura and Bachelorette 2018 Elise right there I reckon. yes

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 3806527698 you have been pretty on point so far @Bobette they even used your previous pics u posted up thread Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2498057887 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2498057887 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:23 am

OMG these are great!!!!

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/36479446/best-bachelor-australia-memes-ahead-of-matty-j-season-premiere/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 am

@LeapofFaith love a good meme! giggling 
I was scrolling through Facebook and saw these recaps which are hilarious Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 3806527698 rotfl 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:43 am

I've met Hi Josh in real life a few times because he is besties with a girl I used to work with (she's in his videos sometimes). Really nice person. His Dad is also very nice and is pretty much just as eccentric. Hoping he gives us some good Bachie recaps this season.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM