SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Storybook Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:58 pm

@LeapofFaith I didn't know about this forum then Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 1f614 .

I could tell from Olena's body language and her comments it was obvious she couldn't wait to leave. For Richie not to have seen this as well, he was either blind or told to keep her on the show. Most probably the latter as IMO he had made his mind up it was Alex from the first episode.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:11 am

I haven't been following all the discussion but I'm happy to see my favourite from last season find his F1. Go Matty.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:12 am

Storybook wrote:@Bobette At times I'm proud of myself for the information I remember only to realise it is a complete fabrication.
As for Tara, she 100% ticks Matty's box as far as children go. She absolutely loves them!
I really like her, I hope she wins Matty's heart. If not Elise. And if there is a fun, adventurous side of Laura I'll be happy Matty has chosen her.

Completely agree @Storybook. I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised one way or another - either that Elise or Tara is F1 or, if Laura is F1 as I suspect, that she surprises me by being just as likeable as I am expecting the other two to be. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:13 am

@StoryBook....it was from the interivew with Mamamia that @LeapofFaith brought over that he said it
http://www.mamamia.com.au/matty-j-interview/?utm_campaign=Mamamia&utm_source=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Facebook

In addition on the Kyle and Jackie interview he pretty much flat out said no when Jackie asked him if he knew right away....i kinda believed him because it was a straight up 'no' and he didn't go round and round about it.

In the mamamia interview starting at the 4:08 mark; this is what I heard: that there were some girls that he clicked with right away but over time realized they were not for him; others that it didn't come easily or as naturally but ended up forming a stronger relationship than other women. The other part starting at the 3:19 mark is the one I consider mostly insightful because he keeps harping on about this in all interviews without this being asked directly of him. This the fact that he was cognaizance that similar to how it took him time to be himself around Georgia, some girls were going to need that time as well...IMO his F1 was most likely similar to how he was on GL's season when it took him a while to blossom according to him.....jmo though since he has repeated this in a lot of interivews I have read.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:16 am

Just pasting in the media file. yes

mercieme wrote:@StoryBook....it was from the interivew with Mamamia that @LeapofFaith brought over that he said it
http://www.mamamia.com.au/matty-j-interview/?utm_campaign=Mamamia&utm_source=SocialFlow&utm_medium=Facebook

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:21 am

@mercieme Thank you so much for letting me know the exact references to when he said this.Like you when he said it I believed he was genuine.
He has said the producers, or organisers, not sure exactly, got it pretty well 'spot on' with the girls they found for him (complete opposite to what the media printed). This means it would've been difficult for him to decide.
I can't help but think whoever doesn't win from the top 4 will be heart-broken. IMO Matty seems so likeable and down to earth. If he admires Lady Diana, he has my heart.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:22 am

Bobette wrote:
Storybook wrote:@Bobette At times I'm proud of myself for the information I remember only to realise it is a complete fabrication.
As for Tara, she 100% ticks Matty's box as far as children go. She absolutely loves them!
I really like her, I hope she wins Matty's heart. If not Elise. And if there is a fun, adventurous side of Laura I'll be happy Matty has chosen her.

Completely agree @Storybook.  I am hoping to be pleasantly surprised one way or another - either that Elise or Tara is F1 or, if Laura is F1 as I suspect, that she surprises me by being just as likeable as I am expecting the other two to be. Hugesmile    

I am with you on this :yes:

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:28 am

AUSTRALIA, get ready to see some catfights.

The Bachelor host Osher Gunsberg has confirmed rumours that there’s more bitchy behaviour between the Bachelorettes this year than ever before.

“There is a Mean Girls theme that does happen in this show,” Gunsberg said on Hit105’s Stav, Abby & Matt with Osher this morning.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/osher-gunsberg-confirms-rumour-about-the-women-on-the-bachelor/news-story/05afb5cd89ae53e006769631315e0358

Oh dear I hope they still show Mattys love story!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:49 am

Guys take a listen to this...Matty was the Edge today and the host Mike says "good luck to you and Laura" at the end of the clip and Matty goes "thank you so" and then starts laughing. The Edge is running this as "Matty lets spoiler slip". So we had the report in in DM that "Matty gave spoiler as Lisa" and then we have Laura's from this clip. And mind you Matty's publicists are in the room at the time of all these interviews....something is going on with these so called spoilers IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/mikeeandemma/videos/1595159833867706/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:53 am

mercieme wrote:Guys take a listen to this...Matty was the Edge today and the host Mike says "good luck to you and Laura" at the end of the clip and Matty goes "thank you so" and then starts laughing. The Edge is running this as "Matty lets spoiler slip". So we had the report in in DM that "Matty gave spoiler as Lisa" and then we have Laura's from this clip. And mind you Matty's publicists are in the room at the time of all these interviews....something is going on with these so called spoilers IMO.

https://www.facebook.com/mikeeandemma/videos/1595159833867706/

laugh out loud I give this interviewer an A for effort. yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:57 am

@mercieme embedding here. Yep definitely weird IMO  Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:59 am

To me this is the classic case of having your answer ready before the question is finished being asked.

Matty didn't seem to be awkward, he just laughed, and I don't read anything into it.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM