SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:09 am

The fact that Matty has his jaw dropping like that and then laughing (seen in the thumbnail cover shot for the video) is what I found odd. If he had gotten super awkward or upset looking I'd wonder why too. 

Not sure yet what it could mean but if the DJ had said an MOT's name then yes, I won't read anything into it either way, but Laura is not an MOT based on sleuthing and past seasons things like this can come back in hindsight as clues. 

So still adding it to the list of many others that the DJ chose that specific name - Laura.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:12 am

I just realized that media and such have already watched the first episode. So it could be the DJ saw something from the first episode about Matty and Laura that made him say that (that is if he doesn't know who is F1). Especially if she may get FIR/WR, 1on1 time shown, special music, etc.

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:15 am

The thing though is that the show publicists / handlers are in the room at the time and they were ok with the Edge publishing that. I just find it weird that first it was Matty blinking at an earlier radio show to indicate Lisa was F1 and now making it seem that it's Laura for the edge....just seems that the show is deliberately allowing this to be out there IMO.

@allaboutlove in addition they have SportBet saying Laura is going to win so I am not surprised it's her name the host threw  out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:34 am

The lucky lady Matty J has fallen for while filming The Bachelor has overlooked any wrongdoings.
But it appears the 30-year-old is having a harder time forgiving himself.
He confessed to Hit 105's Stav, Matt and Abby Wednesday: 'I did feel like I was a bit of a sleazebag, kissing multiple girls.'
'I did think "I'm essentially cheating right now."'
The marketing manager admitted that early on he decided: 'I'm gunna have to pash more than one of these people.'
Regret set in soon after for Matty, who confessed to 'struggling' with guilt and doubted his decision.
His remorse took him to the point where he was unable to distinguish his actions from 'cheating.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4730664/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-sleaze-bag-filming.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:40 am

Yeah... it is odd considering handlers in the room too. In some ways though it reminds me of the hype with Heather pre-show airing. That was some real media spin there with even Heather doing media rounds (in hindsight I recognize that she did that probably because she didn't want to be the Bette and Channel Ten loved her and she got some gigs on tv and radio from it). Will have to see if Laura does any media. 

Thing is, if Laura was MOT I would know for sure it is just meaningless. It's that the pre-season sleuthing (so not even sportsbet or media now) but the actual dates and things that make her a contender. Then again she could be another Heather and a shock exit. There's always one that happens a bit later in the show around HTDs and before FRC (so not F2). Will see....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:47 am

Bobette wrote:
The lucky lady Matty J has fallen for while filming The Bachelor has overlooked any wrongdoings.
But it appears the 30-year-old is having a harder time forgiving himself.
He confessed to Hit 105's Stav, Matt and Abby Wednesday: 'I did feel like I was a bit of a sleazebag, kissing multiple girls.'
'I did think "I'm essentially cheating right now."'
The marketing manager admitted that early on he decided: 'I'm gunna have to pash more than one of these people.'
Regret set in soon after for Matty, who confessed to 'struggling' with guilt and doubted his decision.
His remorse took him to the point where he was unable to distinguish his actions from 'cheating.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4730664/The-Bachelor-s-Matty-J-sleaze-bag-filming.html

Perhaps that is why he had a break from filming? Because no matter what he says now, I do believe he had a break. There was evidence of it at the time other than just the media saying it. 

It could also be why he may have looked totally disinterest in some of the girl romantically BTS pics... many of us commented on that that his BL didn't seem like he was totally into it. 

One thing especially that this makes me think is that Matty likely knew who he liked night one or early on. Otherwise he wouldn't feel like he was cheating IMO. Or at least, if not night one then perhaps around the time the filming break was said to happen? 

I could see that being the case and it would explain the break so as to get his mind around having to "act" with the other girls. Wasn't there some media reporting he was getting some lessons or something? For all I know they could have brought someone in to help him with that and separate the "show" from his real self. I think this happens a lot with leads IMO, especially ones who form a connection early on with their F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:55 am

My thoughts exactly, @AllAboutLove.

I think it's also relevant that his first big date back after the break was the mega date with Elise.  I suggested earlier that this might be TPTB's way of allowing Matty to touch base/reconnect with her is she was his intended F1 and the "cheating guilt" was indeed the reason he needed a break.  

The other way to look at it though is that maybe the big Elisa date had already been planned and he wasn't looking forward to "faking it" with her if she's not F1, so he had to have a break and no doubt a bit of a pep talk from producers, to prepare himself for looking convincing on the date.  

My original reaction to the BTS pics of their date was that I didn't see much chemistry - it was only after learning more about Elise that I started to see her as a potential F1 - so going on my first instincts I'd say option B is probably most likely IMO.  I expect this might be something he clarifies after the finale has aired.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:56 am

Adding some more media for Matty. Let me know if any have been posted before and I'll delete

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:57 am

Holy Moley, they are sure getting their $200K out of him with all this publicity!  I don't recall other leads having this much build up.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:59 am

Bobette wrote:My thoughts exactly, @AllAboutLove.

I think it's also relevant that his first big date back after the break was the mega date with Elise.  I suggested earlier that this might be TPTB's way of allowing Matty to touch base/reconnect with her is she was his intended F1 and the "cheating guilt" was indeed the reason he needed a break.  

The other way to look at it though is that maybe the big Elisa date had already been planned and he wasn't looking forward to "faking it" with her if she's not F1, so he had to have a break and no doubt a bit of a pep talk from producers, to prepare himself for looking convincing on the date.  

My original reaction to the BTS pics of their date was that I didn't see much chemistry - it was only after learning more about Elise that I started to see her as a potential F1 - so going on my first instincts I'd say option B is probably most likely IMO.  I expect this might be something he clarifies after the finale has aired.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 4256136633 Yup noticed that too. Also that he brought her flowers and had a Matty J lemonade stand... as posted in Elise's thread... (somewhat joking) about making lemons out of lemonade...

OTOH, as you posted it could be that he had his F1 pinned down before his OTT date with Elise and so his act convincing for that date, especially in a hot tub.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:06 am

Bobette wrote:Holy Moley, they are sure getting their $200K out of him with all this publicity!  I don't recall other leads having this much build up.
laugh out loud I have been doing pre-season sleuthing for the last few years for the Bach and it's all the same with the leads especially when it comes to radio and media (DM, etc). Richie had tons of hype, radio tour, james bond thing etc. I'd say he had even more media hype and DM articles and things pre-season. It just comes down to how much is found and brought over to the threads. Since it was mostly just me doing that pre-season last year there was lots I wouldn't bring over

As for the $200K I would bet money that he never got paid close to that. I think that was just hype. I also don't see the network ever refuting that claim. It looks good for them to be thought they pay their leads a lot. But Channel Ten don't have that budget and I doubt they are nearly broke because of that either (but rather because they just don't have that kind of money). From what I've been told the show has always made it more about "love" so they don't pay as much for leads. I think Sam Wood got paid the most at $50K. I'd think maybe Matty would get nearly that. Maybe.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:09 am

I for one remember the media said Matty was unhappy with ALL of the contestants and demanded they find others more suitable. The media also said Matty wouldn't find the one.

I also have doubts about Matty feeling guilty about kissing all the women. Maybe the publicists want to portray him as being sensitive to women's feelings so he doesn't have backlash at the amount of kissing he does (Which has been reported to be quite a lot).

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM