SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:06 am

@allaboutlove......you know I have thought about Laura potential being red-herring since all the buzz about her but I could see it as mis-direction as well.

But they will look really stupid if they put on the mis-direction charade only for Laura to be F1..better to just stay quiet and not say anything like MF, Millsy and co do in the US series, they just ignore it....jmo though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:22 am

@mercieme yeah it's really bizarre if Elise is in F2 and yet in the media Matty talking about a slow burn and such. It definitely could be misdirection if Laura is F1 and it's been leaked so trying to misdirect. Thing is, that's what the edit is for.... and yet it's Episode 4 and Elise in bottom 2 and MIA Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:26 am

Rochelle (F2) in Season 1 Bach Au - was in the bottom 4 episode and was on the 2-on-1. But That said she basically told Tim in the Ep 4 group date that she takes years to open up so it was kind of justified...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:26 am

Yep @allaboutlove.......completely agree....the edit is for mis-direction and the OG of this is MF and co...it's why the general audience will still buy someone as a plausible F1 in the US series when we on the forum pick it apart laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:36 am

How sure are we that Elise is F2? I'm starting to think F2 is more likely to be Florence.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:39 am

ssin0547 wrote:How sure are we that Elise is F2? I'm starting to think F2 is more likely to be Florence.

IMO I definitely think Flo is in the final 3 :yes:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:43 am

ssin0547 wrote:How sure are we that Elise is F2? I'm starting to think F2 is more likely to be Florence.

You are buttressing the point I have made all along that Elise has no business being in the F2 except she is the F1....especially since there are other girls which the audience are already familiar with that would make better sense for the F2 position, and Flo is one of them IMO including Elora, Lisa, Tara and Cobie on my list of "makes more sense for F2 based on edit". SM following is a good guage of who the audience is aware of and out of the F7, by my last check, Elise has the least SM following of the spoiled F7.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:52 am

I am soooooo confused.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:53 am

I am sure Buzzfeed Oz is aware of who Elise is especially if she is in F2 but this tweet just reflects just how MIA Elise is considering she has barely any screentime and was in bottom 2 and got the last rose like she was MOT.

Makes me think that any SM comments out there talking about "Elise" those people have to be spoiled (either with pre-season SD sleuthing for Elise's SD, or Sportsbet, or something else). There's no way I buy that general audience watching the episodes would think Elise is a contender for F1 let alone in F4!

Super suss!!  Suspect

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:58 am

Elise is a complete MOT to the general audience so yeah anyone (that is who does not know the actual outcome) talking about her in the media is just going off pre-season sleuthing read here and SportsBet IMO as you said @allaboutlove.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:17 am

brownravens wrote:Rochelle (F2) in Season 1 Bach Au - was in the bottom 4 episode and was on the 2-on-1. But That said she basically told Tim in the Ep 4 group date that she takes years to open up so it was kind of justified...
Rochelle was never going to be f1. The tragedy of the show is that in more cases than not, the f2 was never going to be f1. F1 is usually known pretty early on. Just from my observations.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:41 am

So funny @samuelrjohnston just tagged Matty and Laura in his ig pic but has now deleted it! Ppl are saying he spoiled it hahaha I think he doesn't know who f1 is but still interesting laugh out loud

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM