SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:42 am

@Just Looking That's very true and Tim was smart enough to eliminate Ali the fan fave/injured chick before final 2 but it was obvious he was into Anna the most through that season Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:52 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: (picture courtesty of Channel 10  Suspect but I digress)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 15db061561be9793619fbdec4f2c1873?width=650
He took one bachelorette to Penrith for a cruise. Picture: Channel 10

source

I thought same, @AAL.  Suspect Suspect Suspect

Reminds me of the "leaked" photo of Elise in the hot tub, shot from front on, on the deck of the boat.  These don't look like blurry papparazzi shots taken with a long lens.  They're carefully constructed TPTB "plants" to propel the storyline, IMO.
@Bobette.... yeah it's all very suss to me Suspect

Add in Laura holding her "story board" literally on that F7 GD... and so many other things and I am just dizzy Suspect dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:13 am

LeapofFaith wrote:So funny @samuelrjohnston just tagged Matty and Laura in his ig pic but has now deleted it! Ppl are saying he spoiled it hahaha I think he doesn't know who f1 is but still interesting laugh out loud
Anyone get a screenshot?  Suspect question

Even if just going by leaks, spoilers, etc, honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Sam may actually know who F1 is. 
Every season post-show we hear "it was the worst kept secret" and so many rumours always ending up true laugh out loud 
And Sam lives in Sydney where Laura does too so... 
Will keep sleuthing though till the bitter end (even if it turns out Laura was F1 and we called it back in March)  :yes: :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: (picture courtesty of Channel 10  Suspect but I digress)

I thought same, @AAL.  Suspect Suspect Suspect

Reminds me of the "leaked" photo of Elise in the hot tub, shot from front on, on the deck of the boat.  These don't look like blurry papparazzi shots taken with a long lens.  They're carefully constructed TPTB "plants" to propel the storyline, IMO.
@Bobette.... yeah it's all very suss to me Suspect

Add in Laura holding her "story board" literally on that F7 GD... and so many other things and I am just dizzy Suspect dizzy

If it came out that this whole season was scripted from start to finish and the cast were all paid actresses aside from Elise I would not be surprised.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:20 am

Matty likes this IG pic... this is the first pic I've seen him like that has any of the girls in it with him. And it's of Laura who is so far sleuthed and spoiled F1....

Funny thing is the radio that posted it is in Perth (where Elise is from). Funny pic or not, I don't see Matty liking that pic of Laura though if he chose Elise? Super weird. Then again, still odd to like it if Elise is F2. 

This season is just weird to me. All the girls OTT posting on their IGs. Not to mention, all of them, including Matty have been on SM so much liking things. It's all just bizarre Suspect  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXT0vOign0z/?hl=en&taken-by=heidiwillwoody
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:23 am

Bobette wrote:
If it came out that this whole season was scripted from start to finish and the cast were all paid actresses aside from Elise I would not be surprised.

@Bobette I have thought the exact same thing....

Something seems very off about this season Suspect Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:25 am

''Tis the season that keeps giving OTT weirdness laugh out loud

In any case they know folks are hawking their SM after the snow pics debacle because Channel ten even released an official statement about the snow pics and we have Laura addressing this as well in interviews. I would think with all the PR training Matty took that he knows what he is doing but more to be seen on how this all shakes out..jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:37 am

The last time there was OTT weirdness it was Bach NZ S2 (except that lead was horrible) but when something feels "off" I've learned to trust that because it usually ends up something is awry and if not related to foilers then for sure it is usually post-filming...

It's why if Laura is F1 it still is super odd to me that she was in NZ with her sister for the premiere when every other F1 usually has viewing parties and so excited and things. It didn't seem like Laura was happy then either when I saw those first pics of her with her sis before her sis made it all private. Then the weekend after the show aired Laura, Matty, Elise and all the others were all on SM liking and following things. No SHV then either. Super weird. 

Even more weird how the contestants are all given photos (that aren't found on the tenplay site) to post on their IG so it's like they are almost "contracted" to post along with the show. Like it's part of the script.

IDK. I am keeping one eye out for a possible foiler. But even if not, this season just feels different and very produced/scripted and it's not even edit or SM it was feeling that way back when pre-season sleuthing Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:56 am

@AllAboutLove IA I think the premiere behaviour was super weird on the part of both Laura and Elise (suspected F2 - if you believe the rumours). Laura was out of the country and Elise flew to Adelaide to watch an episode she was hardly in with her friends. Matty just happened to also be in Adelaide the next day and there was only 1 pic of Elise and no indication of when she got home to Perth. Which is pretty suss IMO hmmm dizzy
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 pm

@brownravens yeah it is all quite suss to me too. I am all for a slow-burn F1 but this isn't even a slow-burn or hidden-F1 edit that Elise is getting... Episode 4 and Elise is in bottom 2 and totally MIA and barely even seen. If I was just watching without any sleuthing at all, I'd think Elise would be leaving soon and a MOT (Matter Of Time contestant)  Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:23 pm

To be honest i'm wondering if Elise is the contestant that makes a move at Ep 6 CP per the TV guide. I suspect that her story will be all about the strong finish if she is in F2. TBH if any contestant has the capacity to actually fall for the slow burn I think Matty is actually a good bet, because of his own story/personality.

I'm also pretty curious about how the producer's responses to the massive backlash last year in terms of F1 and F2. Australians were really happy with Sam W season because it was a feel good story and the perceived underdog won.

Also he does actually look quite happy in all of the recent press so I'm hoping that means he's happy with his decision...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Laura pap'd in Sydney on Thursday Aug 3.

Laura Byrne appeared to head back to work on Thursday. The 30-year-old creative director of the ToniMay accessories line was spotted in Westfield Sydney amid a display of her products

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 42EC03D800000578-0-image-a-44_1501736201066Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 42EC03A000000578-0-image-a-45_1501736220903
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4756040/The-Bachelor-s-Laura-Byrne-heads-work.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM