SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 pm

Maybe it's SQT after she won the board game in the el cheapo group date last week and just never aired because they wanted to show the cocktail party drama...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:45 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:As suspected. Single date for Michelle?? Courtesy IG @missmpax

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Img_1510

LOL at how he's holding the bottle - make sure we get a GOOD view of that label, Matty!  That looks like the bach mansion fairyights in the background.  Maybe her single date is just a glass of wine on the lawn???

I was thinking the same thing @bobette! I suspect this was SQT after her winning the board game (based off the dice emoji).
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Oh yeah good point.  Different clothes but she probably had to change after the creampies.  And then they didn't even show it.  laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:54 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:As suspected. Single date for Michelle?? Courtesy IG @missmpax

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 Img_1510

LOL at how he's holding the bottle - make sure we get a GOOD view of that label, Matty!  That looks like the bach mansion fairyights in the background.  Maybe her single date is just a glass of wine on the lawn???

Beautiful shot of the crystal too. Another sponsor cantstopl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Just such a natural looking shot all round. Gotta get those sweet sponsor dollar$!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:59 pm

IA that it is most likely the SQT....they can't post pics from episodes that haven't aired yet based on what on what the girls have been sharing on IG so far.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:42 pm

I too think it was after the Monopoly type game, he called her quite quick at that RC and she didn't really do anything else to warrant being called any faster I think plus the dice emoji.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:53 pm

@mercieme

That daily mail article says she hails from Gosford now living in Castle Hil. Castle Hill is north west of Sydney which is where my parents live. I worked in Castle Hill for 5 years and also worked in Dural. Dural is where Sophie/Matty's Bach pad is located. Glenorie is a few suburbs over which is where the mansion is. Gosford is on the NSW Coast maybe 1-2 hours depending on traffic from Sydney CBD and a few hours drive from Glenorie/Dural/Castle Hill. Gosford is definitely way closer to Sydney than it is from the Gold Coast. What article references Tara as being from the Gold Coast? Also where does Tara's Mum live?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:57 pm

ssin0547 wrote:@mercieme

That daily mail article says she hails from Gosford now living in Castle Hil. Castle Hill is north west of Sydney which is where my parents live. I worked in Castle Hill for 5 years and also worked in Dural. Dural is where Sophie/Matty's Bach pad is located. Glenorie is a few suburbs over which is where the mansion is. Gosford is on the NSW Coast maybe 1-2 hours depending on traffic from Sydney CBD and a few hours drive from Glenorie/Dural/Castle Hill. Gosford is definitely way closer to Sydney than it is from the Gold Coast. What article references Tara as being from the Gold Coast? Also where does Tara's Mum live?

Article about Tara being from the Gold Coast: http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/entertainment/gold-coast-woman-revealed-as-contestant-on-the-bachelor/news-story/da3551b9f2cf3da074e8d42b69202865

Mum Debbie appears to live in Sydney: http://debbienewsome.com.au/artists-posts/debbie-newsome-bio/ and http://debbienewsome.com.au/contact/
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:39 am

That is bizarre. Maybe her Dad and sisters live in the Gold Coast? Unless DM got their facts wrong (which is highly likely) .

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:48 am

WTH?? How long has this "Meet Lisa" video been on the TenPlay site?  Did I completely miss it until now?

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/get-to-know-lisa

And one for Alix https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/get-to-know-alix

ETA: There are clips for Laura, Belinda, Michelle, Lisa, Alix and Elora.  I swear I don't remember Lisa or Alix clips being aired but I might just be losing it.  Can someone else please confirm?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:28 am

Bobette wrote:WTH?? How long has this "Meet Lisa" video been on the TenPlay site?  Did I completely miss it until now?

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/get-to-know-lisa

And one for Alix https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-5/get-to-know-alix

ETA: There are clips for Laura, Belinda, Michelle, Lisa, Alix and Elora.  I swear I don't remember Lisa or Alix clips being aired but I might just be losing it.  Can someone else please confirm?

The Lisa one has been there for a while but that Alix one is new to me?! and did you see the poles in the last clip for Alix!!! hahaha they look like the pole on the Laura Matty SC Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 79 3806527698
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM