SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:43 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.mamamia.com.au/the-bachelor-australia-2017-winner/

Could our awesome NZ sleuthers confirm that this Laura was in Queesntown and not Aus.....As i don't believe she would be with Matty J...andLaura also posted a pic in a plane with the Queenstown mountains ....jmo

Folks are freaking out on the show FB page laugh out loud People actually believe Matty is stupid enough to breach his contractual agreement and be caught in the same location as Laura laugh out loud This just reminds me of the hysteria on Sam W's season that surrounded Heather.....things will be get more interesting for sure as the season progresses IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Img_0138

Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:56 pm

Well Matty already confirmed on radio that a couple of the girls the DJ predicted to be in F5. The two names the DJ said were Florence and Lisa and we know per sleuthing that they at least make F7 and Florence seems to possibly get a HTD per SCs so that and him talking about spilling the beans already has me wondering moreso why he would be so loose lipped if so. And not just for F1-sleuthing but post-show. Something is off IMO  Suspect  

https://omny.fm/shows/fifi-dave-fev/the-bachelor-matty-j-chats-to-fifi-dave-fev-byron (starts at 5:32 min mark)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:57 pm

@mercieme Haha yeah the heather vibes are super strong now that I think about it!

@allaboutlove what's off? Like the media line or the spoilers?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:59 pm

I thought he implied that the DJ got a couple of the girls correct that could be in his top 5....whether or not it plays out that way, we shall see. I think Lisa will be the shock exit at F6 based on SCs.

In the same interivew he also basically gave it up that a slow burn is coming up after saying not to give anything away...IMO he basically announced the edit for Elise.

All this just tells me that TPTB is controlling the narrative of this season how they want it to play out...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:02 pm

@brownravens  something has just felt off to me even back when pre-season sleuthing. Watching the season now and combining SM and possible spoilers I am suss. Everything so far to me feels very very produced even post-show, and far more than usual imo... I am just going to keep my eyes out...

:lookout
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:08 pm

IMO this season SM sleuthing is a waste of time i am more confused than ever!! ill just stick to the SCs until they confirm F1 .. as i dont want to get invested in the girls and then get shocked...in saying that im glad the predicted final 3 seem great and dont have a stage five clinger edit(hopefully it will stay like that) yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:15 pm

@LeapofFaith I am with you. I'm not going to bother with the media articles this year. I will have a sticky at IG though just for fun. @AllAboutLove I'm very suss too. I know that we have had two leaks as to who the F1 is but I'm not convinced yet
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:16 pm

in an article i posted pre show a Ten producer had said that they will show the love story this season so   :fingersarecrossed thats what im hoping to see and no crazy edits
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Even without the leaks, pre-season sleuthing majority of sleuthing was pointing to Laura as F1. It was so predictable at the time (just going by Ep 3 SD stat back then) and then more clues ("queen of reverse parking", similarity to Georgia, etc) that many of us were suss about it just because it seemed so predictable. Then the promos came out and that only made it seem even more so. The leaks only add to that. So yeah I am going to sleuth SCs for sure regardless even if I won't be at all surprised if Laura is F1.

The SM/Media is more for me to sleuth post-show related and match up SM activity for possible eliminations for contestants. For past seasons it's given a lot away, just SM-wise, whether for F1 or for the relationship status or anything else. Even if something is off about a show (Bach AU S2, Bach NZ S2, etc). SM can be telling at times and give major clues. F1 and F2 - not following each other versus following each other may be issues reflected from in the house.
So just putting all the pieces together to see what picture they may paint :detective

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:31 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/travel/travel-news/bacherlor-australia-2017-episode-2-photoshoot-sian-laura-matty-natalie-liz-39514
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/travel/travel-news/bacherlor-australia-2017-episode-2-photoshoot-leah-matty-39513
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/travel/travel-news/bacherlor-australia-2017-episode-2-photoshoot-simone-tara-cobie-39515
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/travel/travel-news/bacherlor-australia-2017-episode-2-photoshoot-jen-florence-39512

Womas day photo shoot
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:35 pm

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/travel/travel-news/bacherlor-australia-2017-episode-2-photoshoot-sian-laura-matty-natalie-liz-39514

interesting how on the show they made it look like Laura was the only one that got to dance with Matty...but the photos show they all did!!!! interesting.....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:06 pm

OK so those shots of Leah with Matty are actually kinda hot.  She's a much better actress than model IMO.  Will copy some over.

ETA:

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Bietj5j
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 G93QynC
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 IpJn4TH
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 CkZll7q
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 TdyJVUX
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 CIYrUfa
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 FXVCbVO
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 RwHLUEz

N.B. I deliberately chose the least flattering ones of Jen cause that's just how I roll. laugh out loud

Tara's face in this one may need to be my new avatar. I love her so much.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 1HedE3J

Source for all
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+29
Blacket03
Emayem
Billysmom
Zaynab
peanutbutter
AprilApril
Skeppy
SugarAndSpice
Just Looking
brownravens
ElonM