SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 75 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:09 pm

All is well. She's proud of him, and she hates saying goodbye.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:10 pm

I don't see anything wrong with Bryan saying he loved her family. If you love someone loving their family to me is automatic.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Mom gave the right answer. The daddio is probably fuming somewhere laugh out loud

Was just going to ask about dad. I LOVE Rachel's family and wish we could've seen her father's interaction and involvement.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Rach's family seems to like Bryan
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:10 pm

Diana wrote:I kinda feel bad for Bryan watching this... It must suck knowing your entire future in laws didn't like you

I don't think that's accurate. I think the mom gave her blessing and tried to understand even though she is skeptacle. The sister is very skeptacle. And I have to wonder if she is a bit jealous. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Yeah, her family sees that Bryan has Rachel acting differently than normal, just like Ashley's family saw that with JP. He was her rock, I think Bryan is Rachel's rock.

I think Rachel is pissed with her family, cause she is going to keep fighting for them.

I am glad that momma didn't deny Bryan. I think Rachel would have gone off the deep end.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I don't see anything wrong with Bryan saying he loved her family.  If you love someone loving their family to me is automatic.

Just way too much, way too soon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 pm

That MTP date was tame compared to some other ones in the past.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 pm

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 DFisBrAXYAACadF
The Bachelorette‏@BacheloretteABC
Peter and Eric have a little cheeky talk about Bryan.
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 pm

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Diana wrote:I kinda feel bad for Bryan watching this... It must suck knowing your entire future in laws didn't like you

I don't think that's accurate. I think the mom gave her blessing and tried to understand even though she is skeptacle. The sister is very skeptacle. And I have to wonder if she is a bit jealous. JMO.

JMO, I doubt Constance has any reason to be jealous. And based on SM they all seem to be a close knit.....Rachel said Constance was tough on the guys in interivews, we have no idea what TPTB eidited out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:13 pm

I'm disappointed in how Bryan asked for his blessing but okay. I'm looking forward to hearing lots of sweet, loving things come FRC and AFR.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 75 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702