SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:23 pm

pbmax wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think she can let Peter go because I don't think producers would let her have Eric as f2 against Bryan. It's unrealistic imo.

Well I think she lets both Eric and Peter go, listen to what she is saying while holding that rose in her hand...do they hold the rose in there hand while giving the speech.

if she did, we would not see the proposal....

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:23 pm

I feel like Peter is being genuine. What, does anyone think he's lying when he says he's not ready to propose? He's basically told her it AIN'T happening and she still won't send him home. At least he didn't lie till the end and then walk away. I think he looks pretty upset next week at the thought of losing her, but he's not in love with her enough to compromise. I'm not sure this setting is the right place for him to find a wife as much as I would love for him to be TB.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:24 pm

i don't think i would understand viewers that think Rachel should agree in just dating Peter outside of this.
The guy says he's not in love and he want to propose only when he is sure of the girl.
For me that doesn't sound like the greatest love story of all time that would absolutely mean Rachel should agree on dating.
It's like he is nowhere near to be committed, even to te dating thing.
Even if we have to believe he needs more time, for me it's not even close to the love story i have seen with the international series when they just agree to date.
To name a few, Alt and Matilda, Snez and Sam, they all have a mutual and very real connection AND chemistry before the end of their seasons.

Hope Pachels fan everywhere will be able to open their eyes that it's just not there.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:24 pm

mindless wrote:I'm sure they'll "resolve" this issue somehow in two weeks, since he's still there afterwards. I have to say, I agree with Peter that an engagement is a promise to marry, not to just date seriously. I wish it wasn't a requirement on this show. Rachel wants that bling though, so oh well. I don't think it makes Peter selfish that he doesn't want to compromise on this issue. It would be far more selfish to agree to propose even if he's not sure and then risk being chosen and changing his mind. I for one appreciate his honesty, even when it's not what Rachel wants to hear. I do wish he was more comforting though, that shoulder squeeze was odd. JMO.

I think he's being reasonable enough, but then he better stick to his word. He didn't feel comfortable saying ILY and getting engaged in this short time frame on the Bachelorette, so he better not when he's the Bachelor. And if he does, he must 100% marry her since he would never propose unless he was certain with all of his heart. I just don't see either scenario happening, which is why I think he's full of bull. Would love to be proven wrong though! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 pm

well that tells me something here ..... rachel and peter NEVER talked seriously

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 pm

Rachel Lindsay @TheRachLindsay
This was the chopped and screwed version of my response. Obviously Engagement means marriage 2 me. It's all I talk about #theBachelorette
T.J. Holmes @tjholmes
Engagement doesn't mean marriage to her?  Am I hearing this right? #TheBachelorette @TheRachLindsay

Rachel Lindsay @TheRachLindsay
I want somebody who wants what I want AND wants it with me...Stay tuned to see who I found that w/ on the finale 2 weeks!#theBachelorette
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 pm

IMO if you aren't ready to do the irrational thing and get engaged on the show, you simply aren't that into the lead. That is what the show is and Peter knew that coming in. I wish viewers would realize this instead of guilting Rachel for expecting a proposal.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:25 pm

Aria wrote:
mindless wrote:I'm sure they'll "resolve" this issue somehow in two weeks, since he's still there afterwards. I have to say, I agree with Peter that an engagement is a promise to marry, not to just date seriously. I wish it wasn't a requirement on this show. Rachel wants that bling though, so oh well. I don't think it makes Peter selfish that he doesn't want to compromise on this issue. It would be far more selfish to agree to propose even if he's not sure and then risk being chosen and changing his mind. I for one appreciate his honesty, even when it's not what Rachel wants to hear. I do wish he was more comforting though, that shoulder squeeze was odd. JMO.

I think he's being reasonable enough, but then he better stick to his word. He didn't feel comfortable saying ILY and getting engaged in this short time frame on the Bachelorette, so he better not when he's the Bachelor. And if he does, he must 100% marry her since he would never propose unless he was certain with all of his heart. I just don't see either scenario happening, which is why I think he's full of bull. Would love to be proven wrong though! IMO.

you bet we shall see another Brad 1.0 ????

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:27 pm

Bryan just posted this on Instagram https://instagram.com/p/BW89x45jrob/ I think it's safe to say both of them are over this season
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:28 pm

I agree Good Post
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:29 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
makeover wrote:This season has dragged on long enough and there is no suspense whatsoever. I just want FRC already.

Peter is the definition of a game player, IMO. If Rachel can't see through that, I have no words.

Exactly this! Peter is the player IMO. It's all a game to him IMO except he does it under the guise of "I am just being real". Please... being real would be leaving like Brooks, not spinning wheels just to be the next bachelor no no  JMO

ITA with both the posts! :yes: He legit reminds me of secret f*ckboi's who play the 'I'll commit when we get there (which is never)' and women fall for it thinking they are being honest and real and are worth being patient over. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

All JMO

Yup. JP got dragged for the same thing that SM fans are falling over themselves for Peter. Rolling Eyes 

It's so ridiculous IMO #SMH  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:29 pm

In the real world I have no issues with Peter's speed or thoughts. However he signed up on the show twice once was nominated and then he nominated himself a year ago per his own words therefore, he definitely knew what he was getting into and  and so he should be more prepared to propose By the end of the show. I really think he just came on here to be the Bachelor. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702