SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:30 pm

hae1001 wrote:Bryan just posted this on Instagram https://instagram.com/p/BW89x45jrob/ I think it's safe to say both of them are over this season

Can they be more obvious?
thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Img_0662

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:30 pm

Heck, I fully expect Peter will fall in love fast and hard for an Andi or Jen S clone his season. I think he will totally propose, because then it will be all about him. If she is a schiller they can move to LA and be very happy together.

Peter towards Rachel is the classic player who gives just enough to pull the girl in if she is getting away, but continually lets her know that she just isn't good enough for it all. And that is her fault, not his, according to his game, since he is trying and growing. Bullcrap.

JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:30 pm

hae1001 wrote:Bryan just posted this on Instagram https://instagram.com/p/BW89x45jrob/ I think it's safe to say both of them are over this season
OMG. Between this and Rachel's tweet explaining, Bryan and Rachel might as well start wearing "I'm with him/her" matching t-shirts.

I can't wait for this season to be over and seems like they are too.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:31 pm

anyone picked that copper has his paw broken again??????? :tissuebox :tissuebox

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:32 pm

But.... it didn't help that Juan Pablo was kind of a jerk laugh out loud. JMO.

thebacheloretteabc - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:32 pm

BlackHalo wrote:IMO if you aren't ready to do the irrational thing and get engaged on the show, you simply aren't that into the lead. That is what the show is and Peter knew that coming in. I wish viewers would realize this instead of guilting Rachel for expecting a proposal.

I'm probably going to repeat myself but for me it's not even about engagement or not at this point.
I have seen many overseas series and even for those who don't do the engagement thing at the end, you can totally see the love when it's there.
I wish viewers juste realize it is NOT there.
Nothing bad with that.

I love Rach tweet :"AND wants it with me". This is the part I'm not seeing from Peter and fair enough for him for being honest about it.
We just have to listen to him and realize this as I'm sure Rachel is about to in the next episode.

JMO
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:33 pm

peter is another kind of jerk but a jerk nonetheless....................

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:33 pm

I admire Peter's honesty - and she could let him go (producers permitting) but it's part of the gig. One thing that struck me - the watches again. Both of them wearing the watches... why would they be expected to declare their love for Rachel when she is flaunting the matching watches in their faces !?
Peter said earlier - he can read her emotions/feelings. Probably another reason why he's not more physical ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:34 pm

I admire Peter's honesty - and she could let him go (producers permitting) but it's part of the gig. One thing that struck me - the watches again. Both of them wearing the watches... why would they be expected to declare their love for Rachel when she is flaunting the matching watches in their faces !?
Peter said earlier - he can read her emotions/feelings. Probably another reason why he's not more physical ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:34 pm

Rach and Bryan are over this already  :yes:

Rach's tweet tonight defending Bryan getting up from the table and Bryan's IG post say it all.

ATFR is going to be something else!!  :uptonogood

Post show deep Shower thought: did I really walk away from the dining table without answering such an important question?? #imprettysureim100%positiveIgushedaboutRachel #igotuptogotalktoherdad #thebacheloretteabc #thebachelorette
https://www.instagram.com/p/BW89x45jrob/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:34 pm

makeover wrote:
OMG. Between this and Rachel's tweet explaining, Bryan and Rachel might as well start wearing "I'm with him/her" matching t-shirts.

I can't wait for this season to be over and seems like they are too.

I think that was hard to watch. Bryan got grilled by her family after her cousin called Peter the winner. Then Peter put Rachel through the works and squeezed her shoulder when she cried. I think it probably sucked to watch this. In two weeks they can watch their happy ending and see Peter's bachelor final casting reel on his bedroom floor. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:35 pm

ooooo I forgot the BIG MOVIE SCENE.... peter on the floor playing with the kid and everyone else standing saying awwwwwwwe

I thought I was going to pee in my pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 75 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 60 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702