SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:32 am

I guess the public will get a clue on August 7th what this couple has been doing and what the future holds.
2 of the questions Rachel asked each of the final 3 were their credit scores and their income. If Rachel got answers that she was happy with maybe all that matters to her at this point is Bryan keeping his feet free from toe jam. IDK

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:43 am

Why people want to destroy a love story because their favorite is not F1?

That is a question I am asking to myself each season since 2008 when I started to watch this show.

Why being so crazy involved in people we never met, will never meet and only know from an edited scripted cut tv reality show where everyone is fresh meat  for humiliation and distorted reality just for the sake of exposure.... please someone tell me. I am all ears.

To take is so personally for someone we do not know is a mystery. Most especially that most of the time, we know after show that 90% of them are jerks and no prince charming...

I understand passion. I do not understand being mean to keep the favorite on the pedestal as if himself alone was not enough and he needs dirt under him so he can remain in the clouds... no dirt on the other guy = no clouds for the guy? #weird

my opinion here

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:44 am

My favourite is definitely Bryan but there is just a little bit of me that doesn't want to get too excited in case it isn't Bryan.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:48 am

Nibbles22 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:@FashionLover you forgot appears to have quit his job of 9 years IMO  - check. It's weird but we'll find out soon enough. I don't see Rachel moving but maybe they talked and agreed to start over somewhere. Who knows.

No one is busier than her from her cast IMO and she's out here working remote and occasionally going in. I wonder what Bryan's excuse is.
They are a team.  That man is uprooting his life for her.  That is more than any other man including Peter, would have done.  

I think it's sad that people are already looking hoping that Bryan is up to no good, so it will validate and justify their hate or dislike for him.
IMO, he is one of the best bachelors this show has EVER had.   If not for Bryan, I'd hate to see how this season would have ended.

I love how he makes Rachel feel.   Every woman should have a man like that.   JMO

Agreed. Given that his condo is up for rent, we can likely predict that he is making the move, whether it's to TX or CA or whatever. It wouldn't make sense to go back to a job that he was planning on quitting 2 months later anyways. And I'm sure that if he is moving, there are certain things that he had to get done to be able to make the move and be able to make an income there (like studying for a state chiropractor lisence exam).

Somehow I doubt that Rachel, who apparently put her lawyer hat on the fantasy suite and asked the men about incomes and credit scores, would be glowing if her fiancé had quit his job so that he could pursue modeling or acting or whatever. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:49 am

Is it okay to not HATE the guy but still express concerns? It's hard to have a discussion when anything but "Bryan is the best contestant we've ever had" is taken as outright hate and agenda pushing. IMO.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:49 am

@Alanna ITA.

I don't feel bad for Bryan. I don't even feel bad for Peter and I like the guy laugh out loud. This is what they sign up for, a silly TV show. Both are young, good looking, privileged etc IMO, they'll be fine after all this.JMO .

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:56 am

Unless of course that Bryan is so heartbroken that he hasn't been able to go back to work. The suspense is killing me

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:58 am

Cast are cast are cast. No reason to feel bad for any of them. I would imagine nice things will be coming their way due to increased publicity for them all. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 am

Alanna wrote:Is it okay to not HATE the guy but still express concerns? It's hard to have a discussion when anything but "Bryan is the best contestant we've ever had" is taken as outright hate and agenda pushing. IMO.

The fan worshiping seems to escalate more and more each season, imo. I think that SM plays a key role in this. Each word, pic and comment are dissected and interpretted so that we try to get a good picture of these contestants in our heads. When all is said and done, WE DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE except for sound bites, lots of editing and their instagram posts.
Bryan, Peter and Eric all have wonderful traits and some flaws as well (like we all do). I find it easier to enjoy the show for the snark that it is.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 am

Perhaps, since Bryan has put his condo up for rent he might be studying for a licensing exam in a new state. He can not practice until he is licensed to work. Smart to take that seriously and hit the ground running, if that is what he is doing. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:20 am

Alanna wrote:Is it okay to not HATE the guy but still express concerns? It's hard to have a discussion when anything but "Bryan is the best contestant we've ever had" is taken as outright hate and agenda pushing. IMO.

Of course.  But I think it's also fair to point out and make sure it's understood that many who were non Peter fans have felt this way all season, especially early on when the love fest for him was overwhelming, IMO.

That being said, I don't fan any of these people, I like some more than others but they all signed up for this when choosing to do the show.  So I don't feel bad for any of them.  Do I think many go to far on SM with the trolling and excessive fanning, sure you beat.  And while it's sad cast has to deal with it, there are ways to limit the nuttiest of the nuts, IMO, but often that might limit the casts' shilling opportunities, etc.  So IMO, it's the price you pay in many circumstances and I often have a hard time feeling sorry for any of them, even when they're receiving lots of hate.  

JMO

ETA: IMO, one does have to be a fan or non fan to fill this way. I started out neutral on them all and the overwhelming IMO love at for Peter early on made me less and less interested in him. And in turn the whole season, with the help of the fact it is a never ending season, OTT unnecessary drama, far too many TBCs, etc. I'm just over it all. How much longer until the FRC/AFTR? laugh out loud

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am

@Rachelsseason Thanks for posting all of the links you've been posting. Appreciate it. That's now the third interview that I've seen where Rachel has said she had a strategy going in to her Fantasy Suites and spent lots and lots of the time talking in them because she walked in with lists and lists and lists including concerns she'd had throughout the season, things her family flagged, things the guy's families said that she wanted them to follow-up on and all else.

I was actually trying to figure out if it was possible if Eric's Fantasy Date was first, and it went well including intimacy, and then Peter's was second, and didn't include intimacy? Is that even possible? I'm just trying to piece together how we get to the point where Peter's crying on the floor, but F2, but seemingly she leaves before the night is over pr things go down to the point he's like that?

I'm hesitant to fully use the Life and Style article as fact, because that's a total rag, and they routinely embellish when they're not flat out lying and making up stuff, but the lists things, at least, is accurate, so I wonder if the "amazing," "passionate," and "a good friend" descriptions are accurate, too? I mean, I'm still cautious because those three adjectives would be so easy to conjure up and make seem believable if you'd half paid attention to the season.

I guess, well, we know she doesn't get intimate with all three of them. That she's confirmed multiple times. I'm trying to figure out, if it's possible that Eric and Bryan can actually be the ones she goes through her lists with and gets intimate with and things seem good with both of those guys, yet Peter is still F2? Can that happen?

I'm just trying to figure out how we get to Peter crying on the floor if their Fantasy Date night goes fabulously, yet... that? And when we know there's one guy where intimacy didn't occur.

Or would she have talked with Eric all night and nothing happened, and she just knew he wasn't the one, so he went home at F3? Do we have confirmation of whether or not he was at MTA? I didn't see any sign of him, even though he was in LA, so that is also why I'm wondering. Unless he was closed set and they told him no to attend the after party to protect the spoiler? Would they do that?

The F2 and F3 thing is tripping me up.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21