SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:40 am

The funniest/saddest thing to me is how these posts become a game of telephone.
A member posts something. It becomes misconstrued immediately by another. It gets posted by that member or another somewhere else and immediately sprouts horns and tails.
All of a sudden this member believes this, that member believes that and this other member feels this way and none of it is close to the original.
I don't understand all the negative. This is supposed to be a fun past time.  It's supposed to be something to share vs divisive. no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:43 am

Jumping in late but after reading all of the posts, a lot of this seems to be speculation based on a few vague things. So IMO, maybe it's prudent to wait and hear from all parties involved what is really going on before making bold declarations against Bryan and/or Bryan and Rachel and their future. And before it's said, yes, I know speculation is part of what posters do on the board. However, in my opinion there is a difference between speculating and then making a judgement on the people involved based on nothing more than speculation, as if it is a fact. JMO

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:44 am

philphan wrote:
Alanna wrote:Is it okay to not HATE the guy but still express concerns? It's hard to have a discussion when anything but "Bryan is the best contestant we've ever had" is taken as outright hate and agenda pushing. IMO.

The fan worshiping seems to escalate more and more each season, imo. I think that SM plays a key role in this. Each word, pic and comment are dissected and interpretted so that we try to get a good picture of these contestants in our heads. When all is said and done, WE DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE except for sound bites, lots of editing and their instagram posts.
Bryan, Peter and Eric all have wonderful traits and some flaws as well (like we all do). I find it easier to enjoy the show for the snark that it is.

One recent example is Dean.

Well loved when he had his heartbreaking mom story during his first 1-1 with Rachel... A worldwide support during his HTD... then BAM Bachelor of Paradise happens and now he is a PLAYER with 2 girls?

His personal story does not mean he cannot be a jerk... just saying. ahem...  WHO is the smooth operator now???? Oh wait!! he is NOT living in Miami............. cantstopl but wait.... he IS the little new brother of Peter right? hehehe

I am curious WHO will turn a big jerk soon in the open? .....

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:01 am

lleyki wrote:Jumping in late but after reading all of the posts, a lot of this seems to be speculation based on a few vague things. So IMO, maybe it's prudent to wait and hear from all parties involved what is really going on before making bold declarations against Bryan and/or Bryan and Rachel and their future. And before it's said, yes, I know speculation is part of what posters do on the board. However, in my opinion there is a difference between speculating and then making a judgement on the people involved based on nothing more than speculation, as if it is a fact. JMO
Even if there is a difference (I don't think there is personally), it's STILL what we do here imo. And yeah, of these two move to LA, I don't see it as good news for them. Doesn't mean I personally have some wild, incorrigible vendetta against them or hate them or perform voodoo rituals on their dollies in my mom's basement laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:02 am

Byran can be in love with rachel and still want to pursue acting/singing/dancing/ or whatever other reason he's getting heads hots for. I can aasure you I would be the last person actively looking for things about Bryan cause all he does is inspire eye rolls from me on monday nights. I don't hate the guy though. All I'm doing is adding 1+1+1. I personally don't even think it's bad that he would be going into the entertainment business, if that's he's plan. It will only show that like any other contestant before him, and those that will come after him, he had a game plan. and again, there is nothing wrong with that. It's the smart thing to do. Taking three months off your life to look for love Rolling Eyes on a TV show without a game plan of what else you can get out of it is something I would call stupid.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 am

The headshot was before the show...but point taken.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:20 am

so if I get this right... we have NO freaking CLUE that Bryan and Rachel have decided to move to LA, but if they do Bryan will be for movie/TV/entertainment purposes.

Bryan IS a TV reality show celebrity. No matter how we put it, no matter if he is F1 or F2, even F3. Let me get this right: updating his picture who will certainly be requested in the next 6 coming months with all the gigs the couple will be asked is bad and a sign that he wants to go back at almost 40 in the entertainment business.

It is funny how we put intention in Bryan's head when we never met him, have absolutely no idea his plans.

he put for rent his condo #fact
he is MIA from work #fact

now please someone tell me other big fat FACTS about his intentions because to me it is only speculations that he may or may not move to LA, that he may or may not move to TX, that he may or may not get another chiropractic license, that he may or may not have other plans, adapting his new life along with his new fiancee.

also I find it stupid to think that he is dumb enough to have a new career at almost 40 in Hollywood... I did not know that was such a burden to work in the entertainment field and ALL the actors and actresses are such bad people, brainless, fake, etc... I had no idea when I worked for Disneyland for 5 years...

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:24 am

No, we don't have a clue. Just like we don't have a clue that Peter is secretly meeting a GF in Chicago. duh  This is what we do here. If it's irresponsible to do to Bryan, then it's irresponsible to do it to Peter IMO . Personally I don't care and think both are fair game to speculate on, no special snowflakes here. JMO.

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:28 am

bleuberry wrote:No, we don't have a clue. Just like we don't have a clue that Peter is secretly meeting a GF in Chicago. duh  This is what we do here. If it's irresponsible to do to Bryan, then it's irresponsible to do it to Peter IMO . Personally I don't care and think both are fair game to speculate on, no special snowflakes here. JMO.
Seriously I don't care. If I came here to be responsible, I wouldn't be anonymous laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:50 am

Alanna wrote:Is it okay to not HATE the guy but still express concerns? It's hard to have a discussion when anything but "Bryan is the best contestant we've ever had" is taken as outright hate and agenda pushing. IMO.
Wow, if I'm not mistaken, this seems like a direct attack on me. quote, unquote.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:52 am

Alanna wrote:
lleyki wrote:Jumping in late but after reading all of the posts, a lot of this seems to be speculation based on a few vague things. So IMO, maybe it's prudent to wait and hear from all parties involved what is really going on before making bold declarations against Bryan and/or Bryan and Rachel and their future. And before it's said, yes, I know speculation is part of what posters do on the board. However, in my opinion there is a difference between speculating and then making a judgement on the people involved based on nothing more than speculation, as if it is a fact. JMO
Even if there is a difference (I don't think there is personally), it's STILL what we do here imo. And yeah, of these two move to LA, I don't see it as good news for them. Doesn't mean I personally have some wild, incorrigible vendetta against them or hate them or perform voodoo rituals on their dollies in my mom's basement laugh out loud

Never said you or anyone in this conversation did or inferred as such. My point is that reading the comments, statements were being made as if certain things were a fact - i.e. they're moving to LA, he's going into entertainment, etc. and judgments being made off of these things. However, from what I can gather, none of that is a fact at this moment and is all speculation based on an old head shot that for the record could have been used to be cast on The Bachelorette and him visiting the office of someone that's been sleuthed to be a friend for years. I get that some may not agree but it's for me personally, when it comes to making bold and sweeping judgments about anyone based on their choices or actions, I prefer to make those judgments based on choices and actions that are a fact and not just unconfirmed speculations.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:58 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:No, we don't have a clue. Just like we don't have a clue that Peter is secretly meeting a GF in Chicago. duh  This is what we do here. If it's irresponsible to do to Bryan, then it's irresponsible to do it to Peter IMO . Personally I don't care and think both are fair game to speculate on, no special snowflakes here. JMO.
Seriously I don't care. If I came here to be responsible, I wouldn't be anonymous laugh out loud

And we'd all be wearing condoms. Just saying.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21