SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:32 pm

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:I think she'd cringe if it were Bryan too. That's embarrassing for her family to watch regardless of who it was.  
Idk, I think she'd laugh it off as no big deal if it was Bryan. She'd never call anything Bryan related as cringey imo.

Yeah, I think a lot of us think her kisses on first night is "cringe worthy" too, considering he almost swallowed face off, on FIRST night! But nope, she said she enjoyed it!
jmo.

mmm I recall that she was equally participating during that kiss giggling

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:42 pm

sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ilovepeter wrote:I think she'd cringe if it were Bryan too. That's embarrassing for her family to watch regardless of who it was.  
Idk, I think she'd laugh it off as no big deal if it was Bryan. She'd never call anything Bryan related as cringey imo.

Yeah, I think a lot of us think her kisses on first night is "cringe worthy" too, considering he almost swallowed face off, on FIRST night! But nope, she said she enjoyed it!
jmo.

Yup, Mario even said in that radio interview with her back then that it was a very agressive kiss. And she was like "I've heard a lot of people are saying it's passionate!". Just you, Rachel, just you.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The funniest/saddest thing to me is how these posts become a game of telephone.
A member posts something. It becomes misconstrued immediately by another. It gets posted by that member or another somewhere else and immediately sprouts horns and tails.
All of a sudden this member believes this, that member believes that and this other member feels this way and none of it is close to the original.
I don't understand all the negative. This is supposed to be a fun past time.  It's supposed to be something to share vs divisive. no no

Re: bolded, ITA. As someone who most often is not a fan of the chosen one, this is the time of the season when I just need to back off a bit and remind myself: I do not know these people. They do not impact my life. The world will continue on regardless of who the lead chooses. Happy Monday/show day to all. handwave

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:47 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BW8AbbZDNwf/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Aria wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Alanna wrote:

jmo.

Yup, Mario even said in that radio interview with her back then that it was a very agressive kiss. And she was like "I've heard a lot of people are saying it's passionate!". Just you, Rachel, just you.

laugh out loud bless her.

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:02 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BW8AbbZDNwf/

Haha! Rachel and Bryan.. you two!  giggling  giggling Matching SM names and similar captions. Hugesmile Look at the captions of their posts thanking their friends who nominated them:

thebryanabasolo Just wanted to give a shout to my dear friend @pauldine for being the sole reason I was able to live out the most incredible experience of my life! That phone call on that fateful day has forever changed me! I appreciate you and I cannot thank you enough Diddy!! DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 17 1f499  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 17 1f499  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 17 1f499  #15+yearsoffriendship #forevergrateful #UF #gogators #thebachelorette #season13 #mondaynights #ABC #teambryan #drabs #miami #305
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSZ8BJjCVx

therachlindsay This lady right here is 1/2 of the dynamic duo that is @ryssjane and @lctow and together they signed me up for The Bachelor and forever changed my life! Catch them TONIGHT 8/7pm central on @abcnetwork for a NEW episode of The Bachelorette as they help me on my journey #thebachelorette #bachelornation #friendsfirstcoworkerssecond
Source: https://instagram.com/p/BW8AbbZDNwf/
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:06 pm

Rachel thanked the persons for signing her up for the show and "forever changed my life! "

Sounds familiar?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSZ8BJjCVx/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
Bryan thanked his friend for singing him up and "That phone call on that fateful day has forever changed me! "

I told you, they start sounding alike !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:07 pm

@coolangel JINX! We are thinking alike now! HAHA

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:07 pm

sdmom wrote:
Rachel thanked the persons for signing her up for the show and "forever changed my life! "

Sounds familiar?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSZ8BJjCVx/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo
Bryan thanked his friend for singing him up and "That phone call on that fateful day has forever changed me! "

I told you, they start sounding alike !

it happens all the time when the couple is in sync. They start to use the same words. It is really cute to catch that! DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 17 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Let's learn the nuances of engagement from these two Smiley
https://www.google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/bachelorette-preview-rachel-lindsay-presses-peter-engaged/story%3Fid%3D48817028

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:46 pm

They need to be put out of their misery imo. Wish we could have the last episode as just B and R to see more of their dynamic together and the relationship building.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:57 pm

Per Rachel's Instagram Story, here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17630977_495852437427166_7406066636844695552_n.mp4 ....

She's already engagement party planning?! She is ready, y'all. She is so in a different space in her life even though this is still airing. So happy for her that she seems so giddy and ready to celebrate her love.

Also, the party is being planned in Dallas, which makes sense, given that's home, but makes me wonder more and more if all you sleuthers were right on target in the first place and Bryan plans to make that home.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21