SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:06 pm

Aria wrote:I don't really see Bryan as someone who is really BFFs with any of the guys. He seems like most F1s who kind of seperate themselves from the guys, save for once-in-a-while lunches and maybe one or two close friends.

I'm not surprised about Diggy. He was on E+G and talking about how the guys had all passed around the Player video to make fun of Bryan. That friend circle - Peter, Dean, Iggy, Diggy, (not including Alex and Iggy was actually really complimentary of Bryan, but still hated how he approached Eric and Josiah) - seem kind of like the popular kids bullying the unpopular kids. IMO.

Peter, Dean, Iggy and Diggy are suppose to be the popular kids?! And Diggy?! The dude who dressed up like Urkel. Really?
Did he even make it to week 3?! rofl Come on, y'all!

Bryan has plenty of friends from the show from what I see...Will, Josiah, Adam, Kenny, Alex, Mat - all constantly ribbing each other on SM,  liking and commenting on pics.  Also Bryan's friend and ex-roommate Jeff (lives in LA) and pokes fun at Bryan a lot on IG as well.

As a woman around Bryan's age I can tell you that most on my IG usage is of family, kids, and co-workers  because I spend most of my time with them. My best friend also lives in OH so I dont see her much and other friends have busy lives to balance (work and family) and we have time to do that stuff very often. That friends hanging and partying is for the younger kids who don't have as much responsibilities IMO.  

Lastly, I think the lack of partying/hanging out pics from Bryan is more of an indication that he is NOT the player everyone has been making him out to be. JMO.

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:11 pm

twinkle73 wrote:Never post much just read discussions so apologies if this is wrong place to post this but has anybody mentioned this interview from this morning.  Her friend pretty  much gives it away at 28 minute mark. https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/videos/10155631894016180/

OOPS! Not this wasn't something we didn't already know!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Rachel continues to come off not only happy in her interviews, but also understanding. She noted really clearly she can totally understand why the guys might not get along with each other.

And I also think it was nice of her to acknowledge that all of the guys have faced negativity and be cognizant of it and not just be tunnel vision focused on what she (and Bryan) have had to deal with. She's such good people. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-defends-bryan-abasolo-says-she-winner-are-happy-1024178?utm_source=twitter

Now, after the episodes have aired and Lindsay has been able to see the response from fans — both good and bad — she admits that the negativity is something neither she nor her winner could prepare for.

"Eric, Bryan and Peter have all faced negativity in their own way," she now tells THR. "And you can never really prepare for it, because we're thrown into this public view and people all have their own opinions. And they've all faced it, and my fiance definitely has as well. I think he's handling it in the best way he can."

Adding, "For me, I just have to be always positive and supportive. The thing is there's three guys left and every single one of them has faced negativity in their own right. And so, it's hard."

But, in the end, Lindsay — who revealed ahead of the season that she is engaged to the winner — has no regrets.

It was really classy to acknowledge that there's a hardship that comes along with this for all of the guys, whether it's the person she chose (who is definitely getting it the worst) or the other guys who may not be/aren't getting it nearly as bad, but they are still getting it and a lot of it in regards to all of them is terribly out of bounds. I mean, people have all but called Eric stupid, illiterate, gone in on his diction, like... Not small things. Even social media's golden child Peter is some daft psychopath master manipulator or whatever. I've seen multiple comments about his grammar/wrong word usage. I think even Sharleen commenting on not knowing the proper word is disingenuous and others have left similar comments to him. And I mean... What hasn't Bryan been labeled, tbh? Lol. And it goes beyond the guys. People were going in on Rachel's sister for seeming jealous that she was no longer the pretty one with the hottest husband anymore because all of Rachel's men were gorgeous and Rachel had blossomed. Like, social media people need to FIND SOME CHILL. People are unhinged and totally uncivil towards all of these guys and people's family at various points.

Anyway... It would have been easy for her to focus on herself and Bryan, especially with how crazy it's been, but I really appreciate how big picture and understanding she continues to try to be in acknowledging this stuff is hard for everyone. It's damned graceful on her part. I continue not to see petty. Especially on the heels of her respecting Dean's right to his opinion and totally understanding why Peter and Bryan wouldn't be besties. She's a gem.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:28 pm

@likeashipblown great post! I hope that Rachel shows up to ATFR.

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:28 pm

appiah01 wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:In the ET interview with Astrid, She mentioned going to the Dominican Republic. I remember seeing her tweet a few weeks ago. Looks like Rachel is hanging out with her squad one last time before she spends time with Bryan and interviews.

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 37 Image12

SC of astrid loch twitter

It's interesting to me that this is Rachel's crew. These women are all 26 and 27 except for Jasmine who's 30. I am a bit surprised that Rachel hangs with women in their mid-20s as a 32 yr. old professional woman. There are some things about Rachel that make me wonder a bit more about who she is...not in a bad way but there seems to be more than meets the eye.

I have to admit, I was kinda let down a bit. I thought with her being already established in her profession and being older she would be a different kind of bachelorette. It was one of the reasons why I was so excited for her season but I guess I just bought into what ABC was selling like every other time. But I do realize I'm projecting my expectations on her and that's not fair but still sucks. Stick with your original friends rachel !
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:35 pm

The thing is though most of her real life friends aren't mid 20s doing nothing with their lives IMO. Bachelor friendships are bonded by this strange experience, and I like that Rachel doesn't think that highly of herself to think she's above it, as annoying as the squad is sometimes. She reminds me of Whitney in that way.

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 pm

FashionLover wrote:
appiah01 wrote:
It's interesting to me that this is Rachel's crew. These women are all 26 and 27 except for Jasmine who's 30. I am a bit surprised that Rachel hangs with women in their mid-20s as a 32 yr. old professional woman. There are some things about Rachel that make me wonder a bit more about who she is...not in a bad way but there seems to be more than meets the eye.

I have to admit, I was kinda let down a bit. I thought with her being already established in her profession and being older she would be a different kind of bachelorette. It was one of the reasons why I was so excited for her season but I guess I just bought into what ABC was selling like every other time. But I do realize I'm projecting my expectations on her and that's not fair but still sucks. Stick with your original friends rachel !

People are really stretching with things to hit Rachel on IMO.  Perhaps her other girlfriends aren't as readily available to go to the DR.
And she was literally in Jamaica a month ago with a bunch of them.

If you look at Rachel's IG she has board swath of friends...older, mature, white, WOC, etc.  You guys get on on like these are the only friend she has in the world. I am sure the girls from the show share a unique bond because the experience that only a handful of people can every understand going through.  Is 5-6 year age difference really a big deal?! And if so are you guys also knocking the Peter (32) and Dean (26) friendship because its EXACTLY the same thing. If not, what kind of double standard is this?! What am I missing?! question
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:@likeashipblown great post! I hope that Rachel shows up to ATFR.
Thanks. I think... hope she will. Hearing her press from MTA makes me think we will get her.

I have no doubt she'll have some things she might want to get off her chest, but generally speaking, like she said in regards to how she was going in to the Men Tell All. I think... hope... she'll keep it succinct, speak her truth because she's earned that right, respect everyone's right to do the same because they've earned that right, and then just keep it moving. Fingers crossed the ATFR is not a dumpster fire. Please, let me have this! Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:59 pm

Does anyone remember what interview she mentions her ring in?  Anyone have the link?  TIA!

ETA: never mind I found it, but not who originally posted it to credit, sorry!

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:04 am

#watchgate #shvgate #hatgate #interviewgate

Do we really need any more evidence who is the F1?  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 am

The ring being pear-shaped? If so, here: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/07/25/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-her-dream-wedding-i-wouldnt-want-wear-dress/506620001/

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 am

fabgirl wrote:
HEA wrote:
twinkle73 wrote:Never post much just read discussions so apologies if this is wrong place to post this but has anybody mentioned this interview from this morning.  Her friend pretty  much gives it away at 28 minute mark. https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/videos/10155631894016180/

I think you were the first one to share this on this forum. you do not share much but you do very well clapping! thumbsup

It was discussed earlier in this thread number 29. Welcome twinkle73 great posting.

@dessler uncovered this little nugget of information earlier today. handwave
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21