SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 am

Seeing who her friends are in the house, and how she presents herself to be such a strong independent understanding woman, I can only see a hypocrite in Rachel. Total mean girl vibe from her, imo. Nothing about her is likeable, imo, from the little I see of her (episodes highlight, pre and post show interviews), I can only see a improved MeAndi 2.0.

Back to top Go down

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:10 am

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:17 am

Mommyof2 wrote:#watchgate #shvgate #hatgate #interviewgate

Do we really need any more evidence who is the F1?  laugh out loud

#fantasyleaguegate SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 38 1f637

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:35 am

Rolly wrote:
HEA wrote:
Aria wrote:

He had said in an IG video the day before that he knows who won and it's a good friend of his.

ok. alex and bryan were indeed besties during the show, along eric thumbsup

And I thought Alex was more friends with Peter and Dean not so much Bryan.

I did not see it that way. I saw Bryan and Alex pretty much all the time around each other scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:52 am

If Bryan was her man all along what does it matter what Peter was doing?

Would it be better if Eric was F2 and he was genuinely excited to propose, pick out a ring, write a proposal speech to the first woman he ever felt romantic love for ... to have Rachel rip his heart out? I don't think that's entertaining to watch, even if it's Bachelor bubble love.

If I were the Bachelorette and had my man all picked out by HTDs then I'd be DELIGHTED to have another guy like Peter. I could take him to F2 and not put some other guy who had more advanced feelings and dreams of marrying me (even if they were bubble feelings and dreams) through the ring selection and proposal BS. I don't need two proposals. Cut F2 Peter loose before the FRC or let him tell the camera he ain't proposing, I don't care what happens with Peter if the only man I want is showing up at the FRC.

I don't blame Rachel for defending Bryan as much as she can on sm right now, and I'm not going to read too much into her tweets and assume I know what she really thinks of Peter. I'll wait to see what she says to him on the ATFR couch. I think it's a bad look to make it seem like she cares too much though, if she got the one man she wanted in the end. If I were in her shoes I'd be thanking Peter because I didn't have to hurt someone like Eric at the FRC.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:55 am

likeashipblown wrote:The ring being pear-shaped? If so, here: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/07/25/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-her-dream-wedding-i-wouldnt-want-wear-dress/506620001/

I googled Neil Lane pear shaped rings and there were none over 10,000. It's going to be interesting to see what her ring looks like because aren't the "chosen" rings worth over 80K usually?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:09 am

terabithia wrote:If Bryan was her man all along what does it matter what Peter was doing?

Would it be better if Eric was F2 and he was genuinely excited to propose, pick out a ring, write a proposal speech to the first woman he ever felt romantic love for ... to have Rachel rip his heart out? I don't think that's entertaining to watch, even if it's Bachelor bubble love.

If I were the Bachelorette and had my man all picked out by HTDs then I'd be DELIGHTED to have another guy like Peter. I could take him to F2 and not put some other guy who had more advanced feelings and dreams of marrying me (even if they were bubble feelings and dreams) through the ring selection and proposal BS. I don't need two proposals. Cut F2 Peter loose before the FRC or let him tell the camera he ain't proposing, I don't care what happens with Peter if the only man I want is showing up at the FRC.

I don't blame Rachel for defending Bryan as much as she can on sm right now, and I'm not going to read too much into her tweets and assume I know what she really thinks of Peter. I'll wait to see what she says to him on the ATFR couch. I think it's a bad look to make it seem like she cares too much though, if she got the one man she wanted in the end. If I were in her shoes I'd be thanking Peter because I didn't have to hurt someone like Eric at the FRC.

Great post and I agree!!!!
Everyone saying how hard it is to watch a heartbroken F2, everyone want the f2 be let go before the FRC, so isn't it better to have a Peter in the F2?

Just like we saw it happened in B'ette AU S1, the fans favorite was let go at F3, and then we had a, imo, very good actor at f2, and majority of the viewers were happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:31 am

composer53 wrote:
likeashipblown wrote:The ring being pear-shaped? If so, here: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2017/07/25/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-her-dream-wedding-i-wouldnt-want-wear-dress/506620001/

I googled Neil Lane pear shaped rings and there were none over 10,000.  It's going to be interesting to see what her ring looks like because aren't the "chosen" rings worth over 80K usually?

@composer53 I did the same thing you did. The minute she revealed her ring was pear-shaped, I looked around to get an idea of what Neil Lane's pear-shaped engagement rings normally look like and how the settings are and all else.

If we just look at a couple of the Bachelor franchise women who wound up with pear-shaped rings we find that those rings ran between $60,000 and $100,000 dollars, so that's what I'm expecting Rachel's to run, as well, tbh. I'm actually expecting hers to be more than $60,00 by a good bit, honestly, because that price tag was years ago. But, who knows, I'm excited to see what Bryan picked.

Here are a couple of examples of pear-shaped rings Neil has done for the Bachelor franchise with some receipts, laugh out loud.

Jillian's ring was well over 2.05 carats, because that was what the pear-shaped center stone was by itself and then it was also adorned with six baguettes and 94 round cut diamonds in the setting. Her sparkler was whoa.

It was "only" $60,000, but that was also a more ~impressive price back in 2009, now? It would be way more. Here is an image: https://media.glamour.com/photos/5695ff76d9dab9ff41b52b73/master/w_1024,c_limit/weddings-2015-06-18-bachelor-bachelorette-engagement-ring-pictures-jillian-harris-ed-swiderski-0606-courtesy-main.jpg and link to details: http://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-all-about-jillians-ring/

Carly's ring is good to look at, too, because it's one of the more recent examples. It winds up being 3.3 carats with a 1.5 carat center pear-shaped stone and 157 diamonds surrounding it in the setting.

It was $90,000, here: http://img.usmagazine.com/620-width/evan-e9db056b-3463-4a2a-aa3d-1c179ff0d914.jpg Source: http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/see-every-massive-engagement-ring-from-the-bachelor-in-paradise-finale-w438374

The vibe I get is that most of the pear-shaped rings he does for the franchise are heavily set in tons of smaller diamonds or surrounding stones, which doesn't mean Rachel's has to be, but given the trend of how he's designed them for the franchise AND given she used key words to him like wanting stacks of bands, I can totally see her having a center-stone situation and then an incredible setting including a ton of diamonds in a setting much like the other two.

But, who knows. Rachel said "simple" but idk, idk... She likes baubles and shiny sparkly things if we look at her jewelry and clothing choices. In some cases, I think she thinks she's way more of a tomboy than she truly is, is why I hesitate to try to imagine what her ring looks like. She is a total "princess" with Bryan, her words, not mine, but she's not lying, she is, I expect the ring to reflect that. I'm not reallllly expecting some super duper small extra simple ring, but maybe I'll be surprised. Lol.

No worries @Ladybug82. Smiley

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:01 am

Yes IA it's good to not have at truly heartbroken F2, and it's better to let them go before the FRC. However, it's not good to see a F2 so smug, so controlling, with zero affection towards the lead, as if we are lucky to be watching him on our screen. He has set the rules all season long, with no empathy, with no understanding at all of how Rachel feels. This is the way I saw it. IMO Every time she expressed what she wanted, it came back around to what he wanted. He's not proposing if he's not feeling it, and that's that. Rachel had a pretty big job IMO of keeping him in the game. She didn't know what else to do, her words, she didn't know what to say. I find it hard to believe she didn't let him go earlier, and that's why I'm pretty sure he was the top F4-F3 producer pick by TPTB.

Other F2's are grateful for the experience, they learned something about themselves, they at least are attracted to the lead, and some did fall in love.

Peter has shown me no interest in Rachel at all. He basically did his part, IMO blurting out lines that were so scripted, with no emotion all season long.

@likeashipblown Thanks for all the ring info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:25 am

composer53 wrote:

I googled Neil Lane pear shaped rings and there were none over 10,000.  It's going to be interesting to see what her ring looks like because aren't the "chosen" rings worth over 80K usually?

The stone is picked out and then a setting is picked out. You can place any type stone in any type setting. The viewer does not get to see this. It's kind of like buying a car in real life vs seeing a toyota commercial on tv.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:24 pm

I think Bryan is still working, he just posted on his insta story in his scrubs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:36 pm

SHVgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 38 20463060_363559567395634_1743925630354849792_n

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.9792-15/e35/20463060_363559567395634_1743925630354849792_n.jpg
thebryanabasolo IG story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21