SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by SFoster Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:26 pm

@GuardianAngel - I saw that! :fanningfan

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:32 pm

@SFoster I didn't. oops. I saw the like and posted it but I didn't notice his response until just now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:42 pm

It would be so great if he was the next TB! Fingers crossed!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:49 pm

@Kashathediva IA I love his energy, his outlook on life but most of all, he had the common sense to take his life in a different direction rather than falling in the same trap his friends and family unfortunately found themselves in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:51 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree on all counts. He is very upbeat. I enjoyed his family also. I would enjoy a season of him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:43 am

Because the F3 is usually the next Bachelor/Bachelorette, I think Eric is in the running with Peter. It'll be on who the audience likes more. However, Since Rachel was f3 and became the Ette and became the first African American woman as the Ette, I think it is fair that Eric would be the first African American man as the Bachelor.

I would love to see more of Eric as the Bachelor after seeing him opening up to Rachel. Not to mention, he has gotten more handsome since we saw him on Nick's ATFR!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:47 am

I'll be doing the Eric dance move if he's TB. Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 1710264613

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:59 am

Eric was partying last night with Diggy and Matt at 1 Oak Los Angeles. Raven was there (I think it was her). They were shouting out to Kenny but I didn't see him! They were really having wild and crazy fun! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:01 pm

If Eric won this season, he would be the first African American (male or female) to ever win the Bachelor/ette! That's what his sister said - We may be seeing the first AA to win and the first AA couple ever in this franchise! #ItsMiracleSeason beatingheart

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Murakamee Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:13 pm

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that he gets the lead for TB! There's always hope.
Murakamee
Murakamee

Female Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:18 pm

I'd take Eric as the Bachelor a million times over Peter :yes:  

Here's to hoping that happens  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:52 pm

Love this interview of Eric! I've said it from the getgo, Eric is one of the most real and authentic contestants to have ever been on this show. So genuine and has such a beautiful soul (he's also super good looking imo). What an amazing guy he is and such an inspiration. I hope Eric finds an incredible woman who will show him a love like he's never experienced before. He deserves all the happiness in the world, imo. Go Eric  Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 5 1710264613

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v-Sm4g2wuU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+31
makeover
Chgohighlife
mysthelma
jalkire
sdmom