SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:49 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Tara is definitely going to be a narrator, and possibly Australia's sweetheart. If not F1, potential next Bette if channel 10 get out of their financial hole

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Emayem Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:50 am

Tara was great, very funny. Sort of reminds me of Faith from last season, I hope she doesn't end up with a similar fate.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:50 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Omg seaplane girl is tara

Did anyone guess Tara?  I think we were ALL wrong!!!  Ha ha I love it.  I hope the whole season is like this. cheerleader

Haha I said Tara ages ago thought it was her set after the gd !! Well yay I finally got something tight ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:52 am

Matty said on the project tonight that it was hard to be the heartbreaker but his advise was only good things will come from this.... hinting f2 for bachette imo

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:52 am

Emayem wrote:Tara was great, very funny. Sort of reminds me of Faith from last season, I hope she doesn't end up with a similar fate.
I agree @Emayem definite Faith vibes, but a much longer and more significant intro than Faith, IMO she'll go further.

Ad break over, Laura is third out
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Omg seaplane girl is tara

Did anyone guess Tara?  I think we were ALL wrong!!!  Ha ha I love it.  I hope the whole season is like this. cheerleader

Haha I said Tara ages ago thought it was her set after the gd !! Well yay I finally got something tight ;)

Well done! I knew someone had, but couldn't remember who. You picked up the same cross earrings and necklace, if I remember rightly.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 am

Okay... so after Tara.. commercial break...

right before that though.. shows girls... and Laura shown

Reminds me of so many F1s in past how they show the F1 right before commercials
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:54 am

Not buying Laura at the moment
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:54 am

Here comes Cobie at number 4 with the helium sucking
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:55 am

Damn kind of disappointed with Laura I was hoping for a little more 'cause I do think she's F1. All girls very sweet so far though!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:56 am

Dinner is ready so I'll be out for a bit. Cobie gets quite uplifting music as well
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:56 am

Interesting that they don't show Laura, they show Matty talking about Laura instead.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose