SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:38 am

RC.. This is a bizarre RC?! Only 11 girls included (those of the GD)
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Hearts_And_Roses wrote:She's starting to get the Matty edit. The girls saying how great she is and they all feel bad that she hasn't had the chance to show him.
Hmm... feels exactly what the guys were saying about Matty.

This whole Matty/Elise and Lee/Laura edit feels really suss... :suspect:

Yup yup yup - but like, taken to the extreme in both directions - super obvious F1, super hidden F2 (IMO).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:40 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sundy wrote:How is Elise even F2. I agree though. They are starting to focus on the sadness

Is there any hard evidence that Elise is final two?!

Nope no hard evidence expect one media report that claims she made it to F2 and of course  dear Matty talking aobut a slow burn / underdog in his media rounds.

Matty taking an underdog to F2 and dumping  them at F2 makes no sense to me based on his media rounds, there are other girls he could have take to F2 if Laura is indeed F1 IMHO.

ETA - Even Matty as an F2 was not this hidden IMO.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:40 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Sundy wrote:How is Elise even F2. I agree though. They are starting to focus on the sadness

Is there any hard evidence that Elise is final two?!
Not sure about hard evidence for F2 but what has been sleuthed so far: her OTT SD with Matty getting her flowers and even hottub. Her SM activity, SCs which may be her in Thailand, odds on Sportsbet (which are "odd" considering she's barely been shown) and as @mercieme posted an article where it stated Hockeroo player (Elise) is in F2.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:42 am

Thanks @AllAboutLove and @mercieme. Thought I was missing something
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:43 am

RC... camera has been panning a lot to Elise. Showing her reaction to not having her name called yet.

Elise VO: I am not ready to go home I feel like there's something there and hopefully he does too. Right after that Matty calls her name and music changes.

I think Elise is going to get that slow-burn edit and it will come out even more by HTDs and she will be chasing Matty until she gets her SD and if F2 definitely will be heartbroken

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:45 am

laugh out loud I can't get over how they all had to wear the same outfits at RC they wore for the medieval GD. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I can't get over how they all had to wear the same outfits at RC they wore for the medieval GD. laugh out loud

And how calm it was, because half the girls (..Jen) weren't there!
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:RC... camera has been panning a lot to Elise. Showing her reaction to not having her name called yet.

Elise VO: I am not ready to go home I feel like there's something there and hopefully he does too. Right after that Matty calls her name and music changes.

I think Elise is going to get that slow-burn edit and it will come out even more by HTDs and she will be chasing Matty until she gets her SD and if F2 definitely will be heartbroken

Agreed. I will have to watch the promo for tomorrow night back but it seemed like Elise was the cause of a huge bust up in the mansion  Did anyone else sense that?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:47 am

@Bobette....did you check out Osher's tweets tonight...can you bring some over where he talked about Laura and the kiss...thanks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/892685368989896704

https://mobile.twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/892685168372178944

https://mobile.twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/892684779870498816

https://mobile.twitter.com/oshergunsberg/status/892684374860222464

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:47 am

Preview for tomorrow's episode. Looks like they play some game in the backyard of the mansion, including throwing pie in each other's face. Once again, budget bachie ! laugh out loud laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:47 am

I also wonder why Elise wouldn't be friends with Laura on SM if it was known by her, all the girls, Laura was the winner throughout the series.
And no girl wants to be dragged along as the runner up when they know they have to act like they want to be there. Never has the winner been made this obvious before at this early stage.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Bobette
Billysmom
Skeppy
lrose
solaroo
Idlemess
makeover
brownravens
Valancy
peanutbutter
notarose